Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Vote_lcapBreakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Voting_barBreakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Vote_lcapBreakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Voting_barBreakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table

Go down 
+6
Danica Padalecki
Esmarelda_Riddle
Gerard Green
Desirae McKeon
Ginny Weasly
Jade Green
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Slytherin

Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Desirae smiled and nodded. "True, I just wonder how I'm going to get ahold of my brothers to tell them.... and how I'm going to keep them from killing you." She gently took his hand at the thought and gently smiled. "Don't worry though, they won't touch you or they'll have one very pissed off girl."
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:02 pm

"I'm sure you will get ahold of them some how love, as for them killing me I can understand that I wanted to kill Draco Malfoy when he got with Jade!"said Gerard remembering how he wanted so badly to turn Malfoy into a ferret. "But I know once I can prove to them that I can love you and take care of you they will see me differently."said Gerard softly as he stroked her hand. "I know Susan already knows though, she can see the future so she cheats!"said Gerard laughing. "But I know she won't tell anyone for she one of my favorite siblings!"said Gerard.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Desirae giggled and took another bite of food. "Oh, I'll proably be getting mood swings soon. So if I randomly cry, or get angry, don't get angry." She said with a small bell like laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:56 pm

Gerard nodded. "Don't worry love, I will never get mad at you I promise!"said Gerard as he waited for her to swallow her food before he kissed her on the lips. As he pulled away from her he licked his lips for they had strawberry jelly on them from her toast she was eating but he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:58 pm

Desirae laughed and brought his lips to hers again and licked off the strawberry jelly he missed. She giggled and winked at him. "Yummy, tastes even better that way."
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:38 am

Gerard laughed as she licked the Strawberry jelly off his lips. "I imagine it does love."said Gerard as he gave her a warm smile trying not to feel turn on when she licked the strawberry jelly off his lip.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:24 am

Desirae smiled and looked over at the girls who were giving her death glares. She smiled sweetly and waved at them. Desirae laughed and ate some more of her food, she was starving and finally understood the meaning 'eating for two' and giggled after she chewed.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:26 pm

Gerard looked at some of the guys giving him death glares but as he looked down at his best friends and his friends sitting not to far from them he saw them mouthed 'You lucky bastard' Gerard laughed. As Gerard noticed Desirae was eating more then she usually does he didn't say anything for he knew she was pregnant and eating for two. As he heard her giggled he looked at her and laughed. "What are you giggling about love?"Gerard asked her chuckling because her laugh always makes him laugh.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Desirae shook her head and laughed a little. "Nothing, just thinking." She said smiling and put a little more food on her plate.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:56 pm

"Ok if you say so love."said Gerard laughing as he took a bite of his toast. As a Slyhterin guy walked passed them that Gerard didn't like and he knew didn't like him but wanted Desirae he shot a glare at Gerard who gave him one back. If looks could kill Gerard would have killed him by now.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Desirae noticed not only the guy that glared at Gerard, but Ricky glaring at Gerard. She shook her head and laughed. "Yup, we definitely have a fan club." she said and nodded towards Ricky.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:12 pm

Gerard laughed as she said that. "Yeah we sure do, before long we'll be signing autographs!"said Gerard laughing. Gerard and Ricky hated each other with passion and they duel in the hallways without Desirae knowing at times. But one day Desirae caught them and stopped it everyone knew Gerard was winning seeing how he knew more darker spell then Ricky.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Jade looked between Gerard and Desirae. "Des, are you feeling okay? You're eat as if your.... never mind that's impossible." She said and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschoolformag.darkbb.com
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:28 pm

Desirae spit out the juice she was drinking and started coughing. "Um... I gotta go... use the bathroom." She said and got out of the Great Hall as quickly as she could without looking suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:37 pm

Gerard nodded and understood why she had to go to the bathroom for she was starting to have morning sickness. As she left the Great Hall he looked at Jade who was looking at him and gave her a warm smile and ate the last bit of his toast. Him and Desirae didn't want anyone to find out until it was time even his siblings which he hated keeping secrets from.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Jade looked over at her brother. "Is Desirae pregnant?" She asked him seriously and stared him down hoping he'd tell her the truth.
Back to top Go down
Esmarelda_Riddle

Esmarelda_Riddle

School Card
Side?: Dark

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:51 pm

((Can i join?))
Back to top Go down
Danica Padalecki

Danica Padalecki

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:48 am

Danica hadn't wanted to make her away to the great hall, but she had been avoiding it so she decided it was time to interact. She sighed and made her way down. She noticed the others but refused to say anything, she sat away from them and just stared at the food.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:29 pm

Jade noticed Dani walk in and looked at her confused. "Dani, why don't you come over and sit by us?" she asked her and patted the seat next to her. She could tell something was wrong with Danica and she wanted to find out and help her friend if it was possible.
Back to top Go down
Danica Padalecki

Danica Padalecki

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Danica smiled, and grabbed her plate and made her way over, "Thanks she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:23 pm

Jade smiled at her friend. "No problem, you shouldn't be sitting by yourself during the one of the only sociable time we have during the day." She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Danica Padalecki

Danica Padalecki

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Danica smiled, "I guess I shouldn't." she smiled."So, how are you Jade?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Jade smiled. "I'm doing good, how about you?" She asked her friend and took a drink of her pumpkin juice.
Back to top Go down
Danica Padalecki

Danica Padalecki

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:31 pm

Danica nodded, "I'm doing Alright."
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:06 pm

Jade smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I just can't wait until the school year actually kicks in." she said with a shrug and poured more pumpkin juice for herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next