Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Vote_lcapBreakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Voting_barBreakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Vote_lcapBreakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Voting_barBreakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table

Go down 
+6
Danica Padalecki
Esmarelda_Riddle
Gerard Green
Desirae McKeon
Ginny Weasly
Jade Green
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Slytherin

Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:06 pm

Jade sat down next to her boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, and put a small amount of food on her plate. She hasn't been very hungry lately and it's been starting to show.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschoolformag.darkbb.com
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:33 pm

Ginny walked madly to the Slytherin table. She was searching for Draco, but he was not there. "Where's your boyfriend, Green?" spat Ginny, turning to Jade.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:36 pm

Jade looked over at Ginny Weasley and sighed. "Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron, and the other's accept me. Why can't you?" She asked the girl. "I've never been rotten to you, so why are you rotten to me? Huh? Tell me that."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:38 pm

Ginny rolled her eyes like it was stupid even asking that question. "Where's Darco?" asked Ginny
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Jade rolled her eyes. "Sleeping, happy?" she asked then sighed. "Whatever Weasley, tell 'Mione that I can study with her tonight and help her with Potions."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:45 pm

"Ugh! Well tell your damn boyfriend that I need to talk to him." said Ginny angrily. "I'm not your personal own, Green. If you want to tell Hermione something, go and tell her" she said.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:33 pm

*New Day*

Jade walked into the Great Hall and sat down at the Slytherin Table. She didn't see her sisters and was half glad, half sad. She was keeping a huge secret from them, and it wasn't usual for Jade to keep things from her siblings. The thought that kept her going was that they would find out soon during the Malfoy's Halloween party.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Desirae walked into the Great Hall and walked towards the Slytherin table. She smiled when she saw her boyfriends younger sister, who also happened to be a close friend. "Hey Jadey, where's everyone else?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:40 am

Gerard walked into the Great Hall and headed over towards the Slytherin table. As she walked towards the Slytherin table he saw his girlfriend Desirae and Jade and smiled. "Good morning Jade and Desirey love."said Gerard as he kissed Desirae softly on the lips and pulled back. As he looked at Jade he could tell something was wrong. "Jadey, what wrong and don't tell me nothing I don't have the ability to read emotions and feelings for nothing!"said Gerard calmly.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am

Desirae smiled and kissed Gerard back. "Good morning Ger, have a good sleep?" She asked smirking and put a piece of toast on her plate.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:56 pm

"I slept great Desirey love."said Gerard as he gave her a warm smile as she took a seat beside her and locked hands with her. As he used his right hand to get some eggs and some toast his left one remained locked into Desirae's hand. "So, how did you sleep Desirey love?"Gerard asked her with a warm smile can't believing she was his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:42 pm

Desirae smiled brightly and nodded her head. "I slept great!" She said with a laugh and continued to hold his hand and eat with her other.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Gerard smiled. "Well that's good love, I would really hate you not sleeping good."said Gerard as he gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Desirae smiled and put a hand on her stomach and thought of what was growing inside of her. Desirae didn't want anyone to know just yet, but she would be getting bigger, but just for fun she lowered her voice and leaned towards Gerard's ear. "We need to think of names."
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:42 pm

Gerard almost spit out his drink when she told him they needed to think of names for the baby. As he swallowed his drink he nodded. "Your right love, we need to think of some names for the baby."Gerard whispered back. Gerard hating keeping secrets from his family but he wasn't ready to tell them yet it was to soon. "So when are we going to break the news love?"Gerard whipsered softly in her ear. "Ok love, seeing how it's the weekend we'll meet in the Room of Requirements and think of some names ok?"Gerard whispered in her ear and pulled back and gave her a kiss and then a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:45 pm

Desirae giggled when he spit out his drink and tried hard not to laugh at his reaction. "Alright, I think we should break it to them at that Halloween party your parents are having." She said with a laugh and nodded when he suggested meeting in the Room of requirements.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:54 pm

Gerard nodded. "Alright, sounds like a plan to me."said Gerard as he gave her a warm smile. As she laughed when he said they should meet in the Room of Requirements he laughed. "There won't be any kissing or anything were just going to talk about names."Gerard whispered in her ear innocently as she looked at him. "Ok, Ok, you got me there will alittle!"Gerard whispered back and then gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:00 pm

Desirae gave him another, she knew that their little bit of kissing would probably turn into a full blown make out session and laughed. She kissed him gently then laughed when girls glared at her and guys glared at Gerard jealously. "Looks like we have just a bunch of happy people staring at us." She said laughing and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Gerard laughed and looked at the girls staring at Desirae and giving her dirty looks and the guys giving him looks that could kill. "Yeah I know, we will have our own little fan club before long!"said Gerard laughing as he took a bite of his toast. He didn't care what the other guys thought he loved Desirae and there wasn't no one stopping for from loving her.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Desirae giggled and put her hand on her stomach again. "Wait until they find out the big news, I'm sure they won't want around me too awful much and the girls will just try harder to get to you." She smiled and kissed Gerard lightly then put food on her plate, a lot of food for a girl of her size. 'First sign of being pregnant... great can't wait for the morning sickness.' she thought, she didn't like throwing up but it was worth it since she'd be having Gerard's baby.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Gerard laughed when she told him they would do anything to get him. "Yeah they might think I'm a sex goddess now!"Gerard whispered in her ear and then laughed. As he seen her pile her plate he didn't say anything for he knew it was the first sign of being pregnant. "Are you alright love?"Gerard whispered in her ear as he seen her put her hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:26 pm

Desirae nodded and smiled at him. "Yeah, just thinking." She said quietly and took a bite of food. "I wonder what's going to happen, after, everything."
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:17 pm

Gerard nodded and took a bite of his toast and swallowed. As she asked him how things would be after everything he gave her a warm smile. "Things will be be the same as it is now love, but alittle different we will have a family and we'll hopefully be engaged to be married."said Gerard quietly as he covered his mouth as he said that. He couldn't believe he told her his plan out loud. "God Gerard you idiot it was suppose to be a surprise!"he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Desirae hadn't heard Gerard because she spaced out. "What'd you say?" She asked him with a small smile. "Sorry, I didn't hear you. Kinda spaced out." She said with a shrug and took another bite out of her food.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:51 pm

"I didn't say anything major all I said things would be the same love, but alittle different seeing how we'll have a family!"said Gerard quietly and calmly. He was glad she didn't hear the part be engaged to be married part. As he took a bite of eggs he was glad he didn't know his plan and it would be a more of a surprise without her knowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next