Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Slytherin Common Room 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Slytherin Common Room Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Slytherin Common Room Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Slytherin Common Room Vote_lcapSlytherin Common Room Voting_barSlytherin Common Room Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Slytherin Common Room Vote_lcapSlytherin Common Room Voting_barSlytherin Common Room Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Slytherin Common Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Slytherin

Slytherin Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Slytherin Common Room SlytherinCommonRoom

Jade sat on her favorite couch with her boyfriend Draco's head in her lap. She played silently with his hair while she read a book her parents sent with her to read that might help her with her powers.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschoolformag.darkbb.com
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:15 am

Desirea walked into the Slytherin Common room and smiled at Jade. "Hey Jj, what're you reading?" She asked and sat down in her usual chair by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:21 am

Gerard walked into the Slyhterin Common room after spending almost all day doing his homework. As she flopped down in his favorite chair by the fire and not to far from Desirea. "Hello Jadey and Desirey."said Gerard as he gave them a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:30 am

Desirea smiled at Gerard and had to remember to not blush. "Hey Ger, what's up?" She asked him smiling and refused to look at Jade who was probably laughing at her.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:35 am

Not noticing Desirea blushing Gerard shrugged and tried to hide his nervousness around her. "Nothing much really, just gotten out of the library from doing all of my homework and gotten a couple of books to read."said Gerard. Basically everyone knew Gerard loved to read, if it wasn't for his cunning and rebellious ways he would be in Ravenclaw in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:38 am

Desirea nodded. "Cool, what books?" She asked trying to make conversation. She looked at Gerard forcing her blush off her face and tried to hide how she really cared about him.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:44 am

"Oh nothing special really, but if you want to know I gotten Hogwarts the History I don't know sounds interesting and Quidditch through the ages."said Gerard as he finally calmed himself down enough to talk to her with shaking or his voice cracking. Gerard knew he could almost have any girl at his feet but he knew Desirea was probably playing hard to get which he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:49 am

Desirea nodded and smiled slightly. "Sounds cool, but I don't really like quiditch. I never really got fully interested in it though." she said with a shrug and looked into the burning fire.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:56 am

Gerard nodded. "Well, I read it like a thousand time already almost but there's alot of moves that will help me in Quidditch as chaser."said Gerard as he gave her a warm smile. "Yeah I seen you at some of the games but not all of them!"said Gerard not knowing the only reason why she did that was to see him play.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:58 am

Desirea nodded her head and kept a smile back. 'If only you knew why I was at those games' she thought to herself and shrugged. "Yeah, I usually just sit at the lake during the quiditch games that I skip. I can still hear what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:08 am

Gerard nodded and sighed. "So um... do you want to go walking around the lake with me?"Gerard asked her with a warm smile. "As friends of course, I'm just tired of being in the castle and I want to get out."said Gerard laughing as his brown eyes sparkled as he did.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:18 am

Desirea mentally sighed when he said 'as friends' but nodded and smiled back none the less. "Sure, sounds great." She said wishing that they were more than friends.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:24 am

Gerard smiled as she told him that she wanted to go walking around the lake with him. "Ok great, lets go I'll see you later Jadey and behave yourself!"said Gerard as he looked at Draco with a warning look before heading out of the common room.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:28 am

Desirea walked out of the Slytherin Common room behind Gerard and noticed some of the looks that girls were giving her. She shook her head and just ignored them, it wasn't like she was dating him, no matter how much she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:37 am

As Gerard walked out of the Common Room he noticed some of the girls looking at him. As he gave them his famous weak knees smile he heard some of the girls sigh and go weak at the knees."Have a nice day ladies."said Gerard as he gave them a soft warm smile and rolled his eyes playfully. Laughing to himself he shook his head and kept on walking on like nothing happened. Gerard knew he basically had almost all the girls fall at his feet but two which he really liked little did he know that Desirea liked him back.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:40 am

Desirea tried her hardest not to glare at the girls and kept her attention in front of her. She smiled at Gerard and acted like she thought it was funny with how girls acted around him.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:44 am

Gearard looked at her and laughed. "I don't know why they act like that when I smile at them, it just a smile."said Gerard not understanding his smile could brighten a whole girls day just by him smiling at them.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Desirea nodded her head and tried not to smile. His smiles affected her just as much as they did those girls, but when she was with him and trying to hide it she was a lot better at hiding it. Desirea looked up at Gerard and smiled. "Well, maybe they just really really like you."
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Gerard Green wrote:
Gerard smiled as she told him that she wanted to go walking around the lake with him. "Ok great, lets go I'll see you later Jadey and behave yourself!"said Gerard as he looked at Draco with a warning look before heading out of the common room.

Jade stuck her tongue out at her brother and gave him a glare. "I don't know why you don't like him, but get used to him being around Gerard. I love him." She asid to him with a tone saying she wasn't lieing.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschoolformag.darkbb.com
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Gerard shrugged. "Yeah maybe who knows, I have almost all the girls falling at my feet now days!"said Gerard. Gerard knew alot of girls liked him and wanted him to be with him but he didn't want to be.
((Want to continue this by the lake? I'll make the thread!Wink))
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:38 pm

Desirea nodded and tried not to let him know that she was one of those girls. "Yeah, I noticed that." She said hiding the hurt in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:22 am

"Oh come on Desirey, I know you have boys chasing after you as well!"said Gerard not letting her know he was one of them. Gerard had a crush on her since he met on the train and they sat together the whole rest of the train ride.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:24 pm

"Yeah, I know I do... I just simply walk past and they all want to see if they can do anything for me, or carry my books, or they'll ask me out." she said with a shrug and wondered what his response would be.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:46 pm

Gerard smiled trying to hide the jealous that was building up inside him when she told him she tires to get boys to carry her books for her. "Well I'm sure they'll be a boy who will being willing to do that for you even if you don't ask!"said Gerard as he gave her his famous smile that made girls go weak in the knees. "Yeah like me, I carry your books any day!"Gerard thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:03 am

Desirae nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I know. Just really hard to find a guy like that anymore." She said with a shrug and played with her necklace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Common Room
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next