Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Time together (Jared) 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Time together (Jared) Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Time together (Jared) Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Time together (Jared) Vote_lcapTime together (Jared) Voting_barTime together (Jared) Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Time together (Jared) Vote_lcapTime together (Jared) Voting_barTime together (Jared) Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Time together (Jared)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

Time together (Jared) Empty
PostSubject: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:31 pm

Lucy was sleeping in the common room on one of the black leather couches, she hadn't gotten much sleep the night before and it was finally taking it's toll on her. She skipped dinner to get in a nap so she could see spend more time with Jared. Lucy sat curled up on the couch and hugged a pillow tightly to her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:37 pm

"Just stay away from the whiskey for tonight and you should be good to go in about an hour", Jared told Josh as he shut the door to their dorm. He walked downstairs from the boys' dorms quietly; he noticed Lucy sleeping on the couch and smiled. Jared sat down next to her and kissed her forehead, brushing a bit of her hair off of her face.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:47 pm

Lucy was always a light sleeper, she felt Jared kiss her forehead and brush her hair out of her face. She smiled up at him and wiped her eyes. "Hey." She said quietly and moved over on the couch so he could sit with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:55 pm

Jared put his hand over hers, "Tired are we? That party seriously take that much out of you, Bookworm?", He asked, his smile still fixed on his face. Jared's silver eyes twinkled faintly as he leaned closer to Lucy to brush his lips lightly against hers.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:58 pm

"No, but after the party did, didn't sleep real well." She said with a sigh and was immediately awakened when his lips lightly touched hers. She smiled and kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and moved the pillow that was in between them so she could get closer to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:06 pm

"Oddly enough i get more sleep when im angry than when im in a good mood", Jared smirked. He chuckled quietly when Lucy began snogging him. He moved his lips to kiss her shoulder gently as if she were fragile to his touch.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:14 pm

Lucy forgot what they were talking about the second his lips found her shoulder. She felt fire course through her body as he kissed her shoulder. It was light and feather, as if she was breakable, but it still felt like heaven to Lucy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:29 pm

Jared felt Lucy go ridged in his arms when he kissed her shoulder. He chuckled, “My self-control is at an unusual high tonight, no need to worry”, Jared smirked and caressed her cheek just as gently.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:39 pm

She smiled and relaxed lightly. Lucy leaned her cheek into Jared's gently caress and smiled one of her beautiful white smiles at him. She cuddled into his lap and gently ran her finger up and down his arm and traced his visible veins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:48 pm

Jared rested his chin ontop of Green's head, watching her touch his arm. He gazed at her when she wasn't looking, his lips curling into a crooked smile. He embraced the silence, it wasn't a bothersome thing to him at that moment, it was actually peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:56 pm

Lucy smiled when she felt Jared's chin on her head. She saw a few people staring at them oddly, because just a few nights ago the two had been fighting and throwing insults at each other. She laced their fingers together and relaxed against his body, she noticed that their bodies fit perfectly together and smiled at the thought. She liked the comfortable silence they were in, it made her feel... at peace for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:33 am

He looked down at their intertwined hands and couldn’t help but chuckle at the irony of it all. Jared ignored the stares from the few others that sat about in the Common Room, he had never paid much attention to any of them anyway. He kissed Lucy’s neck and whispered in her ear, “I dare you to read my mind”
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:59 am

Lucy couldn't think straight for a moment and he kissed her neck. She did hear his dare and smirked. She concentrated on Jared's voice in her head and looked up at him.

Jared's thoughts:
"She practically has me wrapped around her finger.
I guess that’s what it’s like to love someone…
I think Im losing more and more control every time I kiss her. and I really do wish I could tell what was on her mind,
It’s driving me up the wall not knowing what she’s feeling."

Lucy kissed Jared's jaw and moved to his ear. "If you want to know what I'm feeling all you have to do is ask." She said with a smile and connected the links to their thoughts, allowing Jared to read Lucy's mind.

Lucy's thoughts:
'I can't help but notice that our bodies fit together perfectly.
God I love his eyes, and when he kisses me, Merlin I feel like i'm on walking on air!
I'm gonna have to let him hear some of my songs, I have an idea for one now...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:11 am

Jared's head felt weird for a moment as Lucy aloud him to hear her thoughts, he wasn't used to reading minds, but he was happy with what he did hear. He flashed a smile in her direction and whispered a word of thanks for letting him enjoy her thoughts for the first time. Jared kissed Lucy’s shoulder and moved up to her lips abruptly.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:15 am

Lucy blushed and couldn't help with what she said in her mind, she didn't know if it would work but when it did she knew he'd be happy with what he heard. It was all true, every word. Lucy felt Jared kiss her shoulder then suddenly went to her lips. She cupped his face and kissed him back with a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:26 am

Jared ran his hand up and down her side slowly as they kissed. He tangled the other hand in her dark hair, his eyes closed. Jared knew he needed to stop, he knew it was best for him to go back up to his dorm for the night and wait until morning to meet up with Lucy again. Hw couldn’t bring himself to break the kiss, She would have to stop him this time, she had rid him of all the self-control he had built up earlier.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:30 am

Lucy felt Jared's hand running up and down her side. She pulled back slightly and rested her head against his forehead. She got out of his lap and had an idea, she really didn't want to go up to her dorm and leave him. "Jared, lay down." She said quietly and waited for him to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:33 am

Jared frowned when she moved away from him. He did as he was told and laid down on the sofa, using his arm to prop up his head like a pillow he looked up at Lucy and his eyes twinkled again.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:38 am

Lucy smiled and conjured up a blanket and laid on top of Jared. She covered them up with the blanket and laid her head on his chest, right over his heart. "This way, we don't have to leave each other, but you don't lose any self-control." She said smiling and kissed him goodnight. "Goodnight." She said with a bright smile and laid her ear right over his heart, she listened to his heart beat, and eventually fell asleep to the rhythm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:41 am

He sighed, and watched her fall asleep. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep with her close to him, he smile, and thought about the time he had heard her singing, right before he dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:45 am

*Morning*

Lucy woke up cuddled up with Jared on the couch. Their legs were tangled and during the night their hands hand intertwined. She smiled and thought he looked like an angel when he slept. She kissed his lips lightly to wake him up.
"Wake up Jared." She said in his ear quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:49 am

Jared blinked to clear his focus as he woke up and smiled when he saw Lucy. “Hey”, He said, his voice a bit groggy. Jared sat up a bit, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. “What time is it?”, He asked with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:58 am

Lucy looked up at the clock and smiled. "Twelve." She said with a laugh. "At least we don't have classes." she hugged Jared's torso and yawned lightly. She didn't want to get up yet, even though she was the first one to wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:05 am

Jared laughed quietly, “Good thing”, he agreed. He ruffled his hair to fix it and rubbed his eyes. “Im going to go take a shower, and then see how Josh is doing. Meet up with me later?”, Jared said, kissing Lucy’s cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:11 am

Lucy not liking the idea since she didn't want to get up, refused to let go of Jared's body. "No, i'm comfy. I'm staying right here." She said stubbornly and hid her face in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Time together (Jared) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time together (Jared)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next