Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Voting_barI'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Voting_barI'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:14 pm

Ginny looked at the window and saw the thunder was suddenly gone. "I know you have powers! But what that has to do with..." said Ginny, but stopped and listened until Jade finished her story. Then, she understood. She understood everything. "Oh" said Ginny. She felt so bad now, that she treated Jade. Jade was a DA, but he had to act like a DE. She had no choice. "I'm...I'm really sorry Jade. I didn't know" said Ginny
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:25 pm

Jade nodded. "It's alright, you didn't know or understand. I just wish you would have taken the time to get to know the real me instead of judging." She said to Ginny with a small smile. "I bear a burden, every single day of my life. I even have to hide my actions from the boy I love... But I do it so the Dark Lord can be finally brought down."
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschoolformag.darkbb.com
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:33 pm

Ginny nodded. She felt bad. She carried such a big burden and yet she was so young. Jade, like Harry and many others aren't even given a chance for a childhood. And that was not fare. "I know, Jade. I wish I had gotten to know you better before. So this mix up would never happened" said Ginny
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:37 pm

Jade smiled and nodded. "Care to start over and be friends?" She asked the red head hopeful. Jade stuck her hand out for Ginny to shake.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschoolformag.darkbb.com
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Ginny smiled widely at Jade and shook her hand. "I'm just happy you still wanna be my friend, after the way I acted" said Ginny.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:42 pm

Susan smiled at her little sister and then turned to Ginny. "All of us are double spies we work on both sides that's why we wear these bangles on our left arms every day to hide our dark marks."said Susan. "We never wanted to be death eaters but we were forced to."said Susan hating being a death eater and wished more then anything she wasn't. "All of us are more loyal to the order none of us are evil."said Susan calmly. "All six of us have powers I believe, but Jade has more powers then usual and we use them more for good then anything."Susan explained calmly. "So, are we all friends now?"Susan asked hoping they were seeing how Ginny understood everything.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Luna walked quietly to the tower. It really has a beautiful night view up there. But suddenly she heard voices... "Who's there?" she asked. And Luna saw her friends there. "Merlin's beard... What are you guys doing up here?? It's late already..." she said looked at Jade, Ginny, Susan, and Lucy. "Oh... Am I disturbing something??" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:19 pm

"Ginny and Jade are finally friends!" Lucy said with a smile and was proud of her younger sister and the youngest Weasley. "It's about time too." She said with a playful glare and smiled at Luna. "What are you doing up here?" She asked the girl with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:23 pm

"They are friends now?? Oh... How delightful..." she said clapping her hands with a big smile. "Well... Night's view would never be so beautiful in nowhere but here... I always sneak up late at night.." she said. "What are you guys doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Lucy smiled and laughed at Luna's excitement. She looked out at the moon and nodded. "Yeah, it is beautiful to look at it up here. But Luna, you know if you go and look up at the ceiling in the Ravenclaw common room you get a good view of the stars."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:34 pm

"Oh please Lu... I'm sick of stars..." she said. "Astronomy always make me headache... No more stars for this year..."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:39 pm

Lucy laughed and nodded. "I love Astronomy, I could never tire over stars." She said and looked out at the bright stars. She saw the North Star, her favorite star, and smiled as it twinkled in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:40 pm

Susan laughed at what Luna said. "I love the stars and the moon, there way more beautiful then the sun, I mean what's so special about a huge star that's shine during the day?"Susan asked chuckling. Susan was happy Ginny and Jade were friends and like Lucy said it was about time. As she looked at her sisters and her friends her sapphire eyes sparkled with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:22 am

Ginny smiled when she saw Luna. "Yeah, Luna. Can you imagine that? Me and Jade are friends" said Ginny smiling. "Ugh...I don't really like Astronomy. I'm pretty bad at it too" said Ginny
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:46 am

Lucy smiled at Ginny, Luna, and Jade. She heard Mr. Filch's thoughts and went quiet. She put a finger to her lips showing the other people in the room to be quiet. "Filch is coming, let's go." She said then waited for everyone else to leave first then made it back skillfully to Ravenclaw Common room.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:50 pm

"Oh no... I haven't admire the moon yet..." Luna said sadly. "Filch went to patrol an hour earlier than he usually does. "We going back right now??"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:10 pm

"Yeah, we have to. Otherwise we would get into a lot of trouble for staying out so late. So, see you tomorrow girls. Bey!" said Ginny smiling and she sneaked out to the Gryffindor tower.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:11 pm

"Well... Okay then... See you later..." she answered. Waved at Ginny then walked back to the Revenclaw common room.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:19 pm

As Susan started having a vision about Flich heading this way she stopped and put the Disillusionment Charm that made her go invisible. As she ignored the cold and wet trickling down feeling down her back. As she headed back to the Gryffindor Common Room she walked Mr. Flich and Mrs. Norris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2