Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Vote_lcapBreakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Voting_barBreakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Vote_lcapBreakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Voting_barBreakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table

Go down 
+6
Danica Padalecki
Esmarelda_Riddle
Gerard Green
Desirae McKeon
Ginny Weasly
Jade Green
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Gryffindor

Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:03 pm

Susan walked over toward the Slytherin table lookinbg for Gerard but couldn't find him anywhere. "Hey Jadey, have you seen Gerard anywhere?"Susan asked calmly and softly.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Jade pointed to where Gerard was at the end of the table and sighed. "I think Desirae's pregnant. They are both acting very suspeicious and she just ran out of here running, like a teen girl with morning sickness would. I am probably wrong though, those two are really careful..."
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschoolformag.darkbb.com
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Desirae smiled at Jade and Susan as she walked back into the Great Hall. "Hey you two, good morning." She said brightly and happily. Desirae practically glowed with happiness. She couldn't help it. In nine months she would be mother, hopefully married, and would be living with her handsome Gerard.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Gerard gotten up from the end of the Slytherin table and smiled. "Morning Jadey, Susie and Desirey love."said Gerard kissing her softly on the lips. "What did you need to tell me Susie? I know you needed to tell me something and it's bad."said Gerard softly reading his sister mind.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Susan nodded when she aid she think Desirae might be pregnant. "I know Jadey, she been doing that alot lately and I noticed a ring on Ger left hand and one on Dessy's left hand as well, so I think she's pregnant and engaged!"said Susan. As she seen Desirae coming she stopped talking and gave her a warm smile. "Hey Dessy, good morning to you as well."said Susan softly. As she seen Gerard heading towards them he smiled and pretended she didn't say a thing. As Gerard asked her waht wa wrong and he knew it was something bad she looked at him. "I'll tell you later, but I need everyone to be there!"said Susan calmly.
Back to top Go down
Almeda Green

Almeda Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:26 pm

Almeda walked into the Great Hall making her way to the Staff table when she saw mainly all her kids at the Slytherin table and smiled. "Good Morning Jade, Gerard, and Susan and Desirae, and may I ask why there's such a big crowd over here?"Almeda asked softly her sapphire eyes looking at them all one by one.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:27 am

Jade giggled and smiled at her mother. "Mum, it's like this every morning." she said and noticed that they were missing Gerald, Lucy, and Nicole. "Has anyone seen Lu, Rald, or Nickey?" she asked curiously looking around the great hall not finding any of them.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:16 am

Desirae nodded her head lightly. "Um, I have seen Lucy... didn't she tell any of you? Jared's been cheating on her... he just transfered out yesterday." she explained quietly and held onto Gerard's hand so he wouldn't do anything stupid. Desirae sighed and ran her free hand through her hair. "She sent an owl to me last night telling me to meet her in the join common room, I found her there and she looked like she'd been through a war and back. She told me everything that happened and that's why she left the club right after her song yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:32 pm

When Desirae said that his eyes turned into anger. "He's one lucky bastard that he left out yesterday or else I'll kill him now without any regret!"said Gerard angrily. Gerard was very protective of his siters and Desirae and would kill anyone who hurted them in any way or fashion.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:20 pm

Desirae laid her head on Gerard's shoulder to calm him down a little bit. "Believe me, when she told me I was half tempted to march up to Ravenclaw Tower and beat the bloody hell out of him myself." She said quietly and looked up at Gerard.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Green

Nicole Green

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:42 pm

Nicole ran into the Great Hall looking for her family and spotted them at the Slytherin table. "Lucy... taken... Dark..." Nicole tried to get out and looked at Danica out of the corner of her eye and finally just whispered what she was trying to say in her mothers ear. "Lucy was taken by the Dark Lord."
Back to top Go down
Almeda Green

Almeda Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:33 pm

Almeda gasped when her oldest daughter told her the news. "Are you sure Nicole?"Almeda asked her oldest as her sapphire had hate in them. "Susan was this the bad news you were planning on telling us?"Almeda asked Susan turning towards her. "We need a plan a quick, I'll talk to Professor Dumbledore about all of us leaving early and taking care of this I'm sure he'll agree and Nicole your in charge of gathering the others."said Almeda as she rushed out of the Great Hall quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Jade looked between everyone getting very frustrated. "What the hell is going on?! What is wrong?" she asked looking at her family, mainly at Susan and Nicole. "Tell me!" she almost screamed getting even more worked up.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Susan swallowed hard and looked at her youngest sister with tears forming in her sapphire eyes. "It's Lucy Jadey, she has been taken by the dark lord."Susan whispered but loud enough for Jade to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:53 pm

Desirae's eyes managed to become as wide as they could. "Not Lucy, no... no...." She refused to believe that her best friend was captured by him. She started to cry and held onto Gerard tightly. She didn't want anything bad to happen to Lucy, when everyone else wasn't there for her Lucy was always there, even during the few times Gerard hadn't been able to be there. She couldn't stand the thought of her best friend being dead or worse, tortured.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:24 pm

Gerard held on to Desirae as she cried and stroked her hair. "We'll get her back Desirey love, I promise I don't know how but we'll think of something."said Gerard softly. He hated seeing Desirae upset like this it tore him apart. As he looked at Susan he seen she was crying as well and knew she was lost without Lucy her twin sister. "Come here Susie."said Gerard softly holding back tear trying to be brave in front of his sisters and Desirae.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Desirae sighed and tried to stop crying. It wouldn't do well if she got to upset and put stress on herself, it could hurt the baby. She wiped the tears from her eyes but refused to let go of Gerard. She kissed his cheek knowing it was just as hard on him, if not more, because he was not only Lucy's brother, but was very close with her.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Green

Nicole Green

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Nicole was terrified of losing her sister, and she was very close to losing her. Nicole may not get along very well with her sisters but she did love them. Nicole tried wiping her eyes but they continued to just spurt tears. She had no makeup on, what little she did was smeared, her hair was messy and her clothes were rumpled. She looked at Desirae, Lucy's best friend and her brothers girlfriend. Nicole saw her brothers held back tears and hugged both Susan and Gerard. "I'm sure we'll get her, we have to."
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Jade stared at her family, not believing a word they just said. "No, you're lying, she can't be gone. He couldn't have gotten her! THIS IS THE ONE PLACE HE CAN'T GET IN!" Jade yelled the last part and fell to the floor crying. She knew that the whole Great Hall was staring at them now but she was sad and she didn't care what they thought. "Someone will pay, whoever helped get her I will find them and they will pay if she is hurt!" Jade said in a deadly low tone, her eyes shining with hate.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

School Card
Side?:

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Draco walked into the great hall but when he looked at Jade, he was confused since her eyes were shinning of hate. "What wrong, love?" he asked her as he came toward her.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:46 pm

Jade glared at Draco and jumped to her feet. "Stay away from me Draco. Don't come any closer! Lucy's gone and she shouldn't be! Whoever took her for him will have to pay and I will make sure that it's painful!" She said and tried to calm down before she got even angrier and lost all her senses, someone could get hurt if she did. Her powers started to have a mind of their own making the skys turn dark and gray with high winds and rain, thunder could be heard with flashes of lighting crossing the sky. A green light surrounded Jade and her eyes turned completely green. A force of energy hit Draco, Susan, Gerard, and Nicole, the last one narrowly missed Desirae. Jade was in a very voulnerable state, and if anyone tried to stop her they could end up hurt and the center of her anger.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

School Card
Side?:

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:59 pm

"Jadey!" Draco yelled. He could tell that the dark lord has broken his girlfriend promise. There nothing we can do about it but fight him. "Jadey, love." he said softly. "We will all get her back." he added. He was trying to comfort her as she may claim down a bit as he step slowly toward her to bring her head on his chest so she can cry.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Jade stared blankly at Draco before passing out on the ground. She had fought for control so hard so she wouldn't hurt anyone that it was too much for her. She hit her head off of the table and had a slight bump but nothing else. A teacher ran over to Jade and muttered a spell to wake her up. She looked around and sighed. "Go get Lucy, before I lose control again... I can't do that again... I could hurt someone."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

School Card
Side?:

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 pm

Draco hear the words, 'Go get Lucy' from Jade mouth. He ran out of the great hall. No one knows where he went expect for him and Jade.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Jade didn't even notice that Draco ran, she just ignored him and tried to calm down. "I can't calm down Ger, get everyone out of here!" she said screaming in pain holding all of her powers in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table   Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3