Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Making Friends (Susan and Cho) 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Vote_lcapMaking Friends (Susan and Cho) Voting_barMaking Friends (Susan and Cho) Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Vote_lcapMaking Friends (Susan and Cho) Voting_barMaking Friends (Susan and Cho) Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Making Friends (Susan and Cho)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Courtney Ashe

Courtney Ashe

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Hufflepuff

Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Empty
PostSubject: Making Friends (Susan and Cho)   Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:06 pm

C.J. was walking through the small village of Hogsmeade alone. Most of her friends left her because she was always so busy, but none of them knew what she went through at home with her mother. She sighed when she saw the large groups of friends all talking and having a good time, secretly wishing that she had her own group to be with.
Back to top Go down
https://hpotterrpg.darkbb.com
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Susan and Cho)   Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:26 am

Cho walked alone in Hogsmeads wondered if she could go there with Harry next time. She took a deep glance into Mme. Puddifoot's shop and saw many couples there. "I envy them..." she mumbled. Cho was daydreaming while she walked around and suddenly she bump into someone....

(We are already know each other or not?? Just continue then... ^^)
Back to top Go down
Courtney Ashe

Courtney Ashe

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Susan and Cho)   Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:24 pm

Courtney felt someone bumb into her and noticed it was Cho Chang from Ravenclaw. She smiled slightly, not personally knowing the girl and waved slightly. "Hello." She said in a voice, hoping that Cho and her could be friends. "I'm Courtney, you're Cho Chang right?"
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Susan and Cho)   Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:49 pm

Susan was walking around Hogsmeade enjoying a perfectly normal boring Hogsmeade weekend. As she continued walking her eyes turned back and she started having vision everyone gotten sacred and ran from her sighing Susan shook her head. "I don't understand why there so scared when my eyes go black!"Susan thought to herself. As she continued walking thinking about her vision she had she bumped into a girl who was talking to Cho Chang. "Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you I was just in my own little world."said Susan calmly as her sapphire blue eyes sparkled at her. "Oh hello Cho, how are you?"Susan asked her politely she knew Cho from the D.A. meetings.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Susan and Cho)   Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:46 am

Cho smiled to the girl she bumped into. "I'm sorry... It's just my thoght wasn't here with me..." she said. "Oh yes... That's me! Nice to meet you, Courtney." she said. And suddenly Susan Green, DA member, bumped into Courtney as well. "Hi there, Susan. Not in the good mood actually. That's why i do a walk like this..."
Back to top Go down
Courtney Ashe

Courtney Ashe

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Susan and Cho)   Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:05 pm

Courtney smiled at both girls. "It's alright." She said with a little laugh. She turned to Susan and giggled. "Hello you're Susan Green right? I'm Courtney Ashe, I'm friends with your sister Nicole." She said smiling. "You know she actually does say things that are good about you, it's not all bad." She said with another laugh. "It's alright Cho, no harm done."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Susan and Cho)   Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:32 am

Cho laughed. "So... What are you guys doing here?" she asked. She didn't expect for companions actually, but she tought about having new friends that out of 'Harry Potter's circle' would be nice. Maybe she could even talk about him with them.
Back to top Go down
Courtney Ashe

Courtney Ashe

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Susan and Cho)   Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:54 am

Courtney shrugged her shoulders. "I really don't know why I'm here, I really don't have that many friends to hang out with around here." She said with a sigh and looked at the ground, not believing she just said that out loud. She never told anyone she didn't have many friends.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Susan and Cho)   Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:01 pm

Susan nodded when Courtney asked if she was Susan Green. "Yes I am, and yes Courtney Ashe, Nicole talks about you alot!"said Susan as she gave her a warm smile. As she said Nicole talks some good things about her she nodded. "Well, that's good, were starting to get along more I'm standing out of everyone elses way now!"said Susan calmly. As Cho asked her what they were doing here she shrugged. " I got bored up at the castle so I decided to come here and enjoy being out of the castle and do alittle shopping!"said Susan calmly. As Courtney said she didn't have that many friends she nodded. "I know how you feel Court I don't have many friends either besides Jenna, Desirae, the Trio and the Weasleys."said Susan calmly.
Back to top Go down
Courtney Ashe

Courtney Ashe

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Susan and Cho)   Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Courtney nodded and smiled. "Same here, I didn't want to spend another day in the common room alone so I came down here." She said with a shrug and tried to act and look like it didn't bother her being alone. "I have Nicole, most of the other friends... don't hang out with me any more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Susan and Cho)   Making Friends (Susan and Cho) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Friends (Susan and Cho)
Page 1 of 1