Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Vote_lcapI'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Voting_barI'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Vote_lcapI'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Voting_barI'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Slytherin

I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Empty
PostSubject: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Jade sat quietly in the astronomy tower looking out at the black lake. She sighed and watched as everyone was with friends, while she was up here sitting by herself because everyone thought she was evil. "I'm not evil... i'm not." She said quietly to herself and almost wanted to cry. She was sick of people judging her because she was in Slytherin, if they knew what happened in her short fifteen years of life they would understand, but they didn't and she'd have to except it.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschoolformag.darkbb.com
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Susan rushed up to the Astronomy Tower after Susan asked Harry, Ron and Hermione where Jade was they told her they haven't seen her all day beside in class.Susan knew her sister would be in the Astronomy tower for that where she went to get away from things alot. As she reached the top of the Astronomy tower she saw her sister and went towards her and hugged her. "Jadey what's wrong?"Susan asked as he pulled away from her knowing pretty much waht was bothering her. "Jadey if it about you being evil, like I told you back at home you know the truth Jadey,and who cares if they judge you, they can only judge you if they know you!"said Susan softly.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:14 pm

Jade looked at her sister teary eyed. "It's not fair, why me? I don't want this job... he's making me Susan... he said he'd kill them, every singly one of them... All my friends." She said quickly, her eyes blank as if she wasn't really there.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:59 pm

Susan hugged her sister and stroked her blond hair. "I don't know Jadey why you, sometimes I ask my self that to for you don't deserve this!"said Susan softly. "I know he making you Jadey, and your doing it for the stakes of us and your fiends."said Susan softly. Susan hated seeing her sister so down and depress it killed her seeing her little sister carry the world on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:17 am

Jade's eyes, completely blank, would have scared anyone if they hadn't been around her alot. She got like this a lot lately, when she got really scared. "He... he even threated Draco...." She said as tears streamed down her face.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:34 am

Lucy rushed up to the astronomy tower and found her sisters there. "Blimey! I was looking all over for you two. Is this where you've been?" She asked them worried out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:42 am

Susan was used to Jade's eyes going blank for she usually does that when she really scared. "Jadey he will threaten anyone he can in order for them to do his command and wishes, but I can tell Draco doesn't want to do them!"said Susan softly. As Jade starting crying she held on to her sister comforting her as well as she possibly could. As Susan's eyes went black she started having a vision.

*the vision*
There was Jade, Gerard, Gerald, Lucy and Peter and herself were running through the front yard as the Green Mansion burn behind of them. "We have to get away the death eaters are attacking us!"said Gerard keeping Susan back. "But mom and dad where are they!"Jade asked crying. "MOM! DAD!" Susan cried.

*The end of vision*

As her eyes became back to normal again she looked at Jade and noticed her twin sister came in. As she was breathing hard she looked at the others and was sure that the both of them knew she had a vision. Susan cried at the vision she had. "No, this can't happen, I won't let it!"said Susan to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:45 am

Lucy looked at her sister and could tell she had a vision. "What was it about Susan?" Lucy asked her sister and walked over to her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:53 am

As Susan calmed down she looked at her twin sister. "Our house was burning because death eaters were attacking it and all six of were running and I was looking back at the burning house but Gerard told me we had to leave. But mom and dad where missing and not with us and that's all I seen."said Susan crying. Susan's vision were real for she could see the future but they could change for the future changes alot. As she looked into her twin sisters eyes it was like she was looking into her own. "If this is going to happen, and I feel it is we have to warn the others and mom and dad and stop it before it happens!"said Susan.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:56 am

Lucy's hands flew to her mouth. "No! We have to change it... if it was Death Eaters doing it, then we need to convince the dark lord that we are loyal... even though we aren't." She said with a wink. "And I have a perfect plan on how to do that."
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:31 am

Susan looked at her twin sister and smiled wickedly. "Lu, I love the way you think of these things!"said Susan still smiling wickedly at her twin sister her sapphire eyes sparkling excitedly. Susan was glad Lucy was the smart one of the family and thought of ways to save the family but she wasn't a Ravenclaw for nothing. "Ok Lu, what's your plan?"Susan asked her as she laid against the wall if the Astronomy Tower.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:41 am

Lucy smirked and looked at Leighanna. "Well, if we have to prove our loyalty... didn't Jade say she never found the amulet she was looking for in the chamber? We could replace it with a fake and say that it was the only thing down there. We could easily destroy the real one, i've already looked up spells."
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:54 am

"Brilliant Lu, like I said I love the way you think!"said Susan smirking at her twin sister. "That will may them think were Loyal and it will keep them from coming after us!"said Susan happy about Lucy brilliant thinking. "Do we all go down there or do you think Jadey should? I think all of us."said Susan not wanting Jade to go anywhere alone unless she has to. Susan was always the family secret weapon for she could see the future and what things were going to happen to them.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:57 am

Lucy rubbed the back of her neck. "Um... yeah you're going to hate me for letting her... but she already went down... by herself." she said and waited for her twin to flip on her. "Jade's the only Parslemouth in the family!" she said in her defense and sat down stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:14 am

"Lucy are you crazy, Jade could have gotten hurt or worse caught!"said Susan knowing there wasn't nothing down there anymore for the snake was killed already that lived down there but there was always death eaters. As Susan calmed down she nodded. "I know Jadey the only parselmouth in the family, I just didn't want her to go down there and death eaters be down there!"said Susan softly. "I know Jade is capable of doing alot of things Lu, but we need to protect her!"said Susan calmly. Susan hated fighting and arguments and avoided as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:19 am

Lucy nodded. "Yes, I know that. But you know, as does everyone else, that as long as the Dark Lord is alive, Jade is untouchable by any Death Eater." She said hotly. The one bad thing about Lucy was, was her temper. Get her going and she can be worse then a veela who was wronged.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:18 am

Ginny heard some voices in the astronomy tower, so she went to check it out. She was wondering who would be out so late. It was way pass their bed time. She opened the door and first that she saw was Susan Green. "Susan! What are you doing here so late? Snape is lurking about quite near us!" said Ginny. She didn't wanted for Susan to get into trouble. Then she saw Jade. "Oh, you're here" she said smirking. She never liked Jade because of many reasons.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Lucy had enough of Ginny Weasley treating her sister like crap. "You know what Weasley, I'm sick of you treating Jade like this. If you'd take a look at her, you'd realize that she's currently in pain and balling her eyes out. You preach about being such a damn good person, if you were you'd put house differences aside and help her out!" Lucy practically screamed at the girl. "She's been through more shit than you can imagine and she doesn't have many friends because she's different. You know nothing about her so quit acting like you do because you damn well don't" She screamed at the girl eyes flaring with anger.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Jade looked up at Ginny with pained teary eyes and watched her sister explode on Ginny with screams. She shakily got up and out of her sisters grasp and put a hand on Lucy's arm to calm her down. "Come on Lu, calm down. She hates me, everyone does. Just accept it." she said with a broken voice. She looked over at the red haired girl and bowed slightly. "I'm sorry for, whatever I did to you." she said then went back to her sister and held on tightly.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:05 pm

"Ginny why can't you accept Jadey for who is and what she is? She's no different from me or my twin sister Lucy and you accept us but not my own little sister!"said Susan angrily but calmly. "If you don't accept my little sister Jade then you don't accept me or my twin sister Lucy because were almost the same as Jadey here!"said Susan calmly but angrily. "Like Lu said if you seen the crap she goes through everyday you will understand, or if you see what all of us go through everyday you will understand but you don't so don't claim that you do!"said Susan angrily. As she looked at Ginny her sapphire eyes flashed with anger Susan was very protective over Jade and if anyone hurts her in any way she will tell them off of hex them. As she looked at Lucy she was sure she looked the same way and having both of the Green twins angry wasn't something you wanted to get.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:21 pm

Ginny rolled her eyes and sighed. How could she say that her and Lucy are the same as Jade. They aren't even close. "Look, you're a good friend to me, Susan. But you can't say that you and Jade are the same! First, it's not true that I hate you cause you're dating Draco. I don't give a damn who you date. But Jade! You are a part of the Dumbledor's Army! You even know some things from the Order, we're on the same side. And she..." started Ginny, but she didn't wanted to say the word 'death eater' "is not" said Ginny simply. She had no idea how wrong she was. How Jade didn't have any other choice and that really, they are on the same side.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:34 pm

Jade sighed and let more tears roll down her face. No one would ever understand what she went through every single day since she was old enough to fully understand everything. "You don't know... anything." She said quietly and unselfconsciously made a thunder storm suddenly appear.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:43 pm

"Jadey calm down!"said Susan knowing this would happen for she could see the future and what will happen. As her eyes went black she started having a vision of Jade attacking Ginny which wasn't good. "Jadey calm down before you hurt someone without wanting to, and Ginny if you were wise you'll leave."said Susan not sure if Ginny knew she could see the future. Not many people knew she could other then her siblings, her parents and the trio as far as she knew. As her eyes turned back to normal she ran towards Jade and comforted her more then she was.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:47 pm

Ginny jumped a bit when she heard a thunder storm. She looked at the window for a second and then turned her head back to Susan. "No, I'm not going anywhere" said Ginny and turned her head to Susan. "Oh, no? I don't know anything? Then, please, tell me. Explain. I would love to hear your side of the story. Tell me the real you." said Ginny sarcasticly. She was sick of people telling her she doesn't know anything. What doesn't she know? What is there about Jade that is a secret?
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Jade calmed down at her sisters words, she didn't want to hurt people anymore. She looked up at Susan and knew she had to tell Ginny. Jade got up off the floor and focused on taking the thunder storm away. When she finished she looked at Ginny seriously. "I'm.... you think I am only loyal to the Death Eaters. Am I correct?" She asked. "I'm not, if anything I'm way more loyal to the DA and the Order. You see, I wasn't born normally Ginny. I was born with... powers, powers that Voldemort wanted. I'm but a tool for him and my life has never been normal. When I was young my family was attacked because they refused to give me up to him. My father, Alair Green, was close mates with Harry's father, James. My family is spies for the Order, we spy on the DE's and help out the Order, but we must act like we remain loyal to the Dark Lord so we must act like we are spies for him. Dumbledore meets with me on a daily basis to help me with my powers. So I can control them and help Harry with Voldemort." Jade explained to Ginny the best she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)   I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan  and anyone else) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not evil... I'm not (Ginny, Susan and anyone else)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next