Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
The Gryffindor common room 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
The Gryffindor common room Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
The Gryffindor common room Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
The Gryffindor common room Vote_lcapThe Gryffindor common room Voting_barThe Gryffindor common room Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
The Gryffindor common room Vote_lcapThe Gryffindor common room Voting_barThe Gryffindor common room Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

The Gryffindor common room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

The Gryffindor common room Empty
PostSubject: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Ginny was sitting on her favorite chair near the fire place in the common room. It was rather late and the common room was empty. She couldn't sleep really. She has been fighting with Dean a lot lately so it made her sad most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:01 am

Harry moved into the commenroom. Ron and Hermione were still in the Library and he just needed to get away from their bickering. When he saw Ginny he walked over smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:31 am

Jenna came downstairs from the Dorms and saw Ginny. "Ginny, you alright?" She asked her friend quietly. Jenna wondered why Ginny had looked so sad lately and wanted to help her friend.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:44 am

"Hey, Harry" said Ginny smiling when she saw him. "Where's Hermione and Ron?" she asked. Then. she saw her friend Jenna. "Jens!" said Ginny smiling and hugged her. "I haven't seen you since last school year ended" she said.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:47 am

Jenna smiled and hugged her friend back. "Yeah I know, I missed you. My parents too me to go and visit their relatives in Rome." She said with a smile. "I tried writing, but my brothers never sent the letters." She said and laughed a little. "Are you okay Gin?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:49 am

"Stuck in the library still" said Harry with a smile. He sunk into the armchair right next to the one Ginny had been sitting in moments before. As he stared into the flames Cho Changs face seemed to keep appering.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:55 am

"It's okay, I understand" said Ginny smiling. Her gaze went to Harry as she saw him look into the fireplace. He seemed to see in the fireplace something he likes, cause he was smiling. Probably Cho Chang, thought Ginny. "Oh, me?" asked Ginny, turning her head back to Jenna. "I'm fine" she said.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:58 am

Jenna crossed her arms and looked at Ginny like she didn't believe a word she'd said. "Gin, I haven't been your friend since your first year for nothing you know. Come on and tell me what's wrong." She said and could see Ginny looking at Harry and raised her eyes and pointed between the two then pointed to her and drew a heart in the air and then pointed back to Harry.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:02 am

"No" Ginny mouthed and shook hear head. "No way" Ginny mouthed again. "I'm fine, Jenna. Really!" said Ginny rolling her eyes. "I'm with Dean now, remember" she whispered silently to Jenna, hoping that Harry won't hear a word.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:06 am

Jenna raised her eye and shook her head. "Alright, just remember I know all your expressions.... you like him... and I have a feeling Dean's the reason your so unhappy anymore." Jenna said to Ginny waiting to hear if she was correct or not.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:06 am

Harry turned his head slightly to look at the two girls. "Your with Dean?" Harry asked in a suprised way/ "I didn't know that!" Harry wondered vaguely how Ron would take the news.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:12 am

"Um...yeah" said Ginny, blushing a bit. "We have been dating for a week now" she said to Harry. Damn it, he heard me, thought Ginny. "Shut up!" whispered Ginny to Jenna quickly. She was afraid that Harry might hear her words. Not that they are true or anything...
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:15 am

Harry watched Ginny blush and turned his head back to the fire, unknowingly hopeing he might hear more.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:17 am

Jenna smirked slightly. "Make me ginger." Jenna laughed using her nickname for Ginny. She smiled and opened a chocolate card and quickly ate the frog and looked at her card. "Hm... Cliodna, Celtic Irish goddess of beauty, the eldest daughter of the last Druid of Ireland."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:18 am

Harry still sat waiting for Giiny's unknown friend to talk about something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:22 am

"You still collect those?" asked Ginny laughing. "You're such a baby, Jenna" said Ginny smiling. "Oh, and I know I told you I'll go shopping with you tomorrow but I can't. I'm....going out with Dean. I hope you don't mind" said Ginny.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:24 am

Harry could not help thinking to himself What does she see in Dean? He's not that good looking. More over, What does he see in her? Well.. His train of thought was cut off when Ginny's friend spoke again
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:25 am

"Shut up Ging, so what if I do?" She said and stuck her tongue out. She frowned and sighed. "Oh, okay."Jenna suddenly remembered the other thing she wanted to tell Ginny. "Oh, yeah there's going to be a party in Hogsmeade, you coming? Me and the Greens will be the source of entertainment." She said laughing and shrugged her shoulders. "You have to come Gin, it's going to be the biggest party of the year."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:28 am

OOC: And amazing Harry Potter is not invited? Just kidding..
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:33 am

"A party...Sure, why not! I bet you are, Jens" said Ginny giggling. "You're gonna bring a date, right?" asked Ginny curiously. "But please, don't bring the usual jerks you bring to parties..." said Ginny, teasing her. "You should, come to Harry" said Ginny looking at Harry.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:34 am

"What?" said Harry looking up pretending to not have heard everything they had said already.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:36 am

"To the party, Harry....In Hogsmeade." said Ginny rolling her eyes. "Pay attention Mr. Potter!" said Ginny teasing him. "So you're coming?...to the party?" she asked again.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:38 am

Jenna smiled and laughed. "If I can find a guy to take then yes." She said with a smile. "Hey, I don't usually bring jerks." Jenna looked over at Harry and nodded. "Yeah, you should come. There's going to be a bloody awesome party in Hogsmeade, live music, a huge dance floor, flashing lights!" Any one could tell that Jenna was excited.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:39 am

"Sure!" said Harry. "Can I bring Ron, Hermione, and maybve someone else?" ashed Harry whose thought were on Cho.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:42 am

Jenna smiled and shrugged. "Sure I guess." She said and turned to Ginny. "And for you, I have the perfect outfit for you to wear, I got it for you in Rome. Well, actually it's a whole outfit." She said smiling. "Me, you and the Greens will be the hottest girls there." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gryffindor common room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next