Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Voting_barThe Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Voting_barThe Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

The Gryffindor common room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:43 am

"Yeah, you do Jens. We can see you're excited" said Ginny giggling "Um...sure. Hermione can come. Ron...well if you asked me I would say no, but it's not my say, so yeah he can come" said Ginny laughing. She looked at him silently when he said and someone else. "Like a...date?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:49 am

Jen looked between Harry and Ginny and almost laughed. Ginny didn't see it, but she had fallen for Harry. Jenna shook her head and the girl and played with Hermiones cat, Crookshanks.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Susan walked into the Gryffindor Common Room cursing under her breath. "That foul woman giving me a detention for telling her the truth when she wondered why my eyes went black!"said Susan angrily. "God I can't wait until she quits I can already see it now and I told her that and that what got me a detention with her!"said Susan angrily. "Oh sorry, Hey Ginny, Harry and Jen."said Susan as she gave them a warm smile. As she flopped down on the couch and sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Ugh, I have a detention with her tonight oh goodie!"said Susan rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:24 am

"Umbridge?" Harry asked (though the way he said it was more of a statement). Harry answered Ginny next "I guess a date, why?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:45 am

Susan looked at Harry and nodded. "Yes Umbridge, who else could be that cruel besides Professor Snape?"Susan asked him laughing. "Oh are we talking about the party here, because I didn't know we had to have a date!"said Susan as she looked at Jenna and Ginny. Susan knew about the party for her friends Jenna and Ginny keep her updated on those things.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:25 pm

"We HAVE to?" asked Harry slightly shocked. Silently he wondered if Cho was already going to the party.

OOC: Just wondering if you played Leighanna Lovegood on Before the Rebellion..
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:41 pm

"I don't know Harry, that's what I was wondering."said Susan simply and calmly. Susan was nervous about that for she didn't have a date and she didn't want to go alone when everyone else had dates besides her. Susan really wanted to go to the party but if she had to have a date she didn't know if she was going.

((Ooc: Yes I'm Leighanna Lovegood on before the Rebellion!))
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:37 pm

OOC: *Smiles* I'm Zane Carter
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:14 pm

Jenna laughed a little at Susan. "No Susie, you don't need a date. Besides, me and your sisters are pretty much the source of entertainment, you joining?" she asked smiling and waited for Susan to answer.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:17 pm

Susan smiled. "Of course I'll be there Jenners, it isn't a party unless were all there!"said Susan as she gave her a warm smile. Susan always had fun with her sister and Jenna for it was always a good time with them around.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Jenna smiled and nodded. "Exactly my point, there isn't a party unless we're there!" She said smiling and laughed. Jenna and the Greens were close friends, Jenna and Gerard wrote a song together and were going to sing at the party.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:25 am

Not really wanting to listen to random girls talk Harry stood and walked over to the staircase leading to the boys dorms. "Bye Ginny" he called over his sholder "See you"
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:50 am

Susan nodded knowing she had some homework to do before she went to bed. "Well I got homework to do before I go t bed so I see you to late ok?"Susan asked as she started walking up the stairs to the girls' dorm. Susan always did some of her homework before she went to bed it was like a habit of hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor common room   The Gryffindor common room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gryffindor common room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2