Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Vote_lcapBreakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Voting_barBreakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Vote_lcapBreakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Voting_barBreakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Breakfast at the Gryffindor table

Go down 
+5
Harry Potter
Luna Lovegood
Lucy Green
Susan Green
Ginny Weasly
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Gryffindor

Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:32 am

Susan laughed at what Jared said. "Hey what can we say, it's a twin thing!"said Susan laughing. "Me and Lu are closer then you think, just because were in separate houses doesn't mean were still not attach at the hip."said Susan. As she took a seat at the Ravenclaw table she seen some of the Ravenclaw look at her but she rolled her sapphire eyes and ignored them.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:12 am

"I love animals, I can't help it. I have a pet fox, pig, parrot, and bangle cat." She said with a laugh. "Rosh is so protective over me, anytime any guy tries to get near me he stares them down then starts hissing at them." She said and laughed then remembered one boy that Rosh actually attacked and refused to let her thoughts go back to that boy. "And Bowie gives you kisses, if you stick your lips out or tongue, he'll stick his tongue out and kiss you." She said with a laugh. "Tips is also very overprotective, but he is also very sneaky and knows how to get what he wants. Wilbur is just my baby, but since he came to the family I can't eat anything pork."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:18 am

Jared just stared at the two of them with a look of confusion and astonishment. Confusion because he couldn’t understand how someone could actually enjoy being around the annoying beasts, and Astonishment because the twins actually loved the little gits. He sat down at the Ravenclaw table and grabbed the goblet in front of him, drinking some pumpkin juice. “You don’t eat pork? Amazing…”, He asked. Jared was one of those people who enjoyed eating, and didn’t have a problem with what it was exactly, that he was eating.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:26 am

"Nope, haven't eaten it since I got my baby Wilbur. I can't imagine eating a pig when I have him at home." She said with a smile and showed him a picture of each of her babies. "Here's Rosh he's two, and here's Tips he's two also, this one is Bowie he's three, and finally here is Wilbur he's my baby, he's only one." She said with a smile. Anyone could tell she was fond of all her animals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:31 am

Jared looked down at the table where the pictures lay and examined each on. "I like that one the best", He said, pointing to the Photo of Rosh, but he had pointed at Lucy in the photo rather than the kitten. He chuckled, "Only jokin', love", he added, not wanting a smack on the head.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:37 am

Lucy laughed when he pointed to Rosh. "He'd stare you down if you came anywhere near me and he was in the room. When we have male guests, he is at my side 24/7. He's half mountain lion, so he thinks he's dominant male and has to have me for himself." she told him smiling. "If you ever met him, you wouldn't be even touching me because he'd be stuck to me like glue."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:42 am

“Oh, little kitty think he’s the ruler?”, Jared laughed. “I’d like to see that. Im not exactly a huge fan of the little beats though. They are meant in the wild where I don’t have to get anywhere near them”, He added, shaking his head before taking a bite of the toast he was holding.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:51 am

Lucy laughed and put some strawberry's and grapes on a plate and took a bite of one of the strawberry's. "Yes, Rosh thinks he rules the house. He even chased Coco and Toto all around the house until they pee'd themselves, but oddly enough he's okay to share me with Tips, Bowie, and Wilbur." she smiled and shook her head. "I'd never be able to part with them now, not after being with them since they were babies. My parents even put a charm on them so they won't die until I do. I freaked out when Rosh got sick over the summer, so they got him some potions to help him and my parents found the charm so they could stay with me."
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:09 pm

Susan nodded. "Oh yeah Lu I remember that. you were up all night crying about it and I was the only one who understood you and comforted you."said Susan softly. Susan was very caring and protective of her twin sister even if she was older then her by a minute. "Yeah our parents put a charm on all our animals that way they die when we die after we begged them to do that remember Lu?"Susan asked her twin sister. Susan and Lucy loved animals for they were raised around them for they lived on a estate which had wild mustangs or horses running around there estate at times.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:13 am

Harry moved into the great hall and sat down at a random spot at the table because he could not see Ron or Hermione. Seeing that he had sat down by Ginny he greeted her good morning a helped himself to some eggs. As he looked around the table he was amazed at the number of Ravenclaws there. (hint hint: go sit at the Ravenclaw table!!)
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:28 am

(No need to be rude)

Jenna walked into the Great Hall and walked towards the Gryffindor table. She smiled and waved at Lucy and Susan Green then sat down and put some toast and eggs on her plate. She was hungry since she had skipped dinner the night before studying for Ancient Runes, her worst class.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:32 am

OOC: Sorry, Sorry! Goodness. I wish someone would create Ron..
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:49 am

"Hi Harry" said Ginny greeting him. Ginny sighed when she saw Jenna. "Finally, you came to dinner! You skipped your last dinner because you had to study. And for bloody Ancient runes! I don't know why you go to that class" sad Ginny to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:52 am

Harry listened in mildly interested. He wished Ron would hurry up and get down here so they could talk quidditch. "Hermione takes Ancient Runes" Harry said. "She might be able to help you"
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:54 am

Jenna smiled at her friend and shrugged. "I needed to take it, if I want to be a medi-witch there are some signs that I'd need to learn." She said with a sigh and nibbled on her toast. "I really, really hate that class with a passion." She said and took a sip of her pumpkin juice. Jenna looked at Harry and smiled. "I'll ask her for help then, because I didn't get finished until at least one o'clock in the morning last night."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:55 am

Harry nodded letting his mind wonder.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:33 am

"You know McGonagal asked me to keep an eye on you. She asked me nicely! She never says anything nicely! This must mean to her a lot, just like to us. So I have to keep an eyes on you so you wouldn't make so much trouble with Umbridge. She said she's worried she will cut you off the Gryffindor Quidditch team. And you know McGonagal wants us to win. She enjoys seeing that cup in her office rather in Snape's. So please Harry, if not for youself do it for the Gryffindor Quidditch team, control yourself on her classes!" said Ginny
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Jenna sighed and looked up at the ceiling, she wasn't so hungry any more and pushed her plate away from her. She took a sip of pumpkin juice and played with her necklace that her parents gave her, at the moment they were in Hungry working with some Hungarian Horntails that were having troubles with their training.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:47 pm

Ginny smiled when she saw Alex sit down at the Gryffindor table. "Hey, Alex. Nothing much...just talking. How was your summer by the way?" asked Ginny
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:14 pm

Hermione walked into the Great Hall carrying three thick old looking books. "Good morning, Ginny, Jenna, Harry." She said smiling and put the books on the table. She tied her curly brown hair back and smiled it wasn't as bushy as it was when she was younger and for that she was great full. "How is everyone this morning?" She asked pouring herself some coffee and putting a piece of toast on her plate.
Back to top Go down
https://hpotterrpg.darkbb.com
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:28 pm

Jenna looked at Hermione and smiled. "Hey 'Mione. Good, just really really tired. Do you think you could help me in Ancient Runes? I really need it." She asked her friend pleadingly with a face that showed she would really appreciate any help.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:32 pm

Hermione smiled at her and nodded. "Sure, I help Ron and Harry enough with everything else I don't see why I couldn't help you. Runes is really very interesting though. I'm sure once you understand what's going on you'll like it." She said encouragingly and took a sip of her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:00 pm

Jenna smiled gratefully at Hermione and sighed a breath of relief. "Thanks 'Mione, you don't know how much that means that your going to help me. I can't get it on my own."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Hermione smiled and waved it off. "It's no problem Jenna, really. I'm glad that I can help you." She said to her friend with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:08 pm

Jenna nodded and finished her breakfast. "Great, now I don't have to worry about that any more." she said with a smile and wiped her eyes that looked a little better after having eaten something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next