Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Vote_lcap•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Voting_bar•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Vote_lcap•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Voting_bar•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

•*~Party at Club Wizo~*•

Go down 
+6
Jade Green
Ginny Weasly
Desirae McKeon
Gerard Green
Nicole Green
Jenna Danvers
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Slytherin

•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Jade was going to sing one more song than it was Nicoles turn, then Susan, then Lucy, then Gerard and Jenna.

"Oh no, I just keep on falling
Back to the same old
And where's hope when misery comes crawling?
Oh my way, hey

With your faith you'll trigger a landslide
(Victory)
You kill off this common sense of mind

It takes acquired minds to taste
To taste, to taste this wine
You can't down it with your eyes
So we don't need the headlines
We don't need the headlines, we just want

We want the airwaves back

Everybody sing like it's the last song you will ever sing
Tell me, tell me, do you feel the pressure now?
Everybody live like it's the last day you will ever see

Right now, you're the only reason
I?m not letting go, oh
And time out if everyone's worth pleasing

Well ha ha, you'll trigger a landslide
(Victory)
To kill off their finite state of mind

It takes acquired minds to taste
To taste, to taste this wine
You can't down it with your eyes
So we don't need the headlines
No, we don't want your headlines, we just want

Tell me, tell me, do you feel the pressure?

Alright, so you think you're ready?
Okay, then you say this with me, go
We were born for this
We were born for this

Alright, so you think you're ready?
Okay, then you say this with me, go
We were born for this
We were born for this
We were born for this
We were born for this

We were born for
We were born for

Tell me, tell me, can you feel the pressure?
Tell me, tell me, can you feel the pressure now?

Everybody sing like it?s the last song you will ever sing

We were born for this
We were born for this
We were born for this"

Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschoolformag.darkbb.com
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:27 pm

Desirae stopped dancing after the song was over and finished her firewhiskey. She avoided eye contact with Gerard, she couldn't believe that she had done that. A slytherin boy asked her to dance with her and she heard another slow song come on. 'Well, it's not like me and Gerard came together as dates. So I can dance with this guy, might even make Ger a little jealous.' She thought to herself and nodded. "Sure, I'll be back in a little Ger." She said and walked away with the guy.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:33 pm

Gerard nodded trying to hide his jealousy and started heading towards the bar when a girl asked him to dance. "Hell might as well, I'm here to have fun!"Gerard thought to herself as. "Sure I love to!"said Gerard as he gave her his famous smile that made all girls besides his sisters go weak in he knees. As he lead the girl to the dance floor he placed his hands on her hips as she placed her hands around his neck and danced. Gerard danced with her right in the middle to where Desirae could see him.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Desirae held in the jealousy when she saw Gerard dancing with some girl. She decided to turn her back to them and just gave the guy she was dancing with a smile that would make any guy turn to jello.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Jared entered the club, automatically grabbing a firewhiskey from the bar and spotting a girl to dance with. He approached the Slytherin girl, not really caring who it was as long as he had a girl to dance with. Jared realized it was Desirae Mckeon and smirked, telling the boy she was dancing with to scram. "Long time, no see Dez. How've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:51 pm

Gerard ignore the jealousy that was building up inside him and continued dancing with the girl and looked at Jared and gave him a small nod. Gerard him and gotten along alright, they weren't the best of friends but they weren't enemies either and hate each other guts. As he continued dancing with the girl he hoped the song would end or it would be his and Jenna turn to sing.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:40 am

Desirae smiled and laughed. "Hey Jar, I've been good. I heard you finally settled down with Lu Green. Or am I wrong?" She asked him raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:08 am

As the song ended Gerard gave the girl a warm smile and gave her a hug telling her he enjoyed dancing with her and was going to get a drink. As he headed back towards the bar he got him another firewhiskey after he felt like the other two wore off of him. As he took a huge drink of his firewhiskey he looked around the club trying not to catch Desirae and Jared dancing together. As he seen Susan walk towards him he gave her a warm smile and a warm bear hug which was something they did since they were little. "Hey Susie,having a good time?"He asked her as he seen her get a firewhiskey. "Little young for that aren't we?" he asked her smirking.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:32 am

Lucy spotted her brother and ran over to him and jumped into his arms giving him a bear hug. "Gerry!" She practically sounded like a child and giggled up at him. "Hey Ger Bear!"
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:42 am

Gerard almost fell out of his seat when Susan tackled him with a bear hug. "Hey Lulu!"said Gerard as she gave her a bear hug back. Susan and Lucy were the only ones that could call him Ger Bear for that what they called him since they were little.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:11 am

Lucy giggled and grabbed a firewhiskey. "Have you asked Dez out yet? You know, you two are both very stubborn. I can tell you two like each other." She said but figured Ger wouldn't believe her when she said that Desirae liked him too.

•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmNpcUlKYlNQM2hHR1ppMXo4T0JSN0EAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
Nicole Green

Nicole Green

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:53 pm

Nicole walked up to the stage and smirked as the bands changed quickly. She smiled at the guys who were in her band and got ready to sing. Nicole at Lucy's ex who was glaring at her, this song she wrote for Lucy and her ex.

"Here's the thing
We started out friends
It was cool, but it was all pretend
Yeah, yeah, since you been gone
You're dedicated, you took the time
Wasn't long 'til I called you mine
And all you'd ever hear me say
Is how I picture me with you
That's all you'd ever hear me say

But since you been gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so movin' on, yeah yeah
Thanks to you, now I get what I want
Since you been gone

How can I put it, you put me on
I even fell for that stupid love song
How come I'd never hear you say
I just wanna be with you
Guess you never felt that way

But since you been gone
I'm so movin' on, yeah, yeah
Thanks to you, now I get, I get what I want
Since you been gone

You had your chance, you blew it
Out of sight, out of mind
Shut your mouth, I just can't take it
Again and again and again and again

Since you been gone (since you been gone)
Thanks to you (thanks to you)
Now I get, I get what I want
Thanks to you (thanks to you)
Now I get (I get)
You should know (you should know) that I get
I get what I want

Since you been gone
Since you been gone
Since you been gone"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:55 pm

Jared nodded, "Yeah, You heard right. It's... Different. Actually carin' about someone im dating", He said with a shrug. His lips curled up into a smirk; "And I hear you've got a thing with Lu's Brother"
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Susan nodded at Gerard when Lucy told Gerard that she like him and Desirae liked him. "Yeah and I can see you together already and something very good will happen!"said Susan as she gave Gerard a warm smile. "Like Lu said you two like each other your two are just to stubborn to admit it."said Susan as she took a drink of her firewhiskey. "Hey Lucky Lu."said Susan calling her by her nickname she gave her when they were little.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:17 pm

"Hey Susie Sue!" She said giggling and listened to Nicole's song. "Isn't this the song Nicole wrote after...." she didn't need to finish the sentence because she knew that her siblings would know what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Green

Nicole Green

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Nicole smiled as everyone clapped and started her next song, I Do Not Hook Up.

"Oh, sweetheart, put the bottle down
You've got too much talent
I see you through those bloodshot eyes
There's a cure, you've found it
Slow motion, sparks, you've caught that chill
Now don't deny it
But boys will be boys, oh, yes, they will
They don't wanna define it
Just give up the game and get into me
If you're looking for thrills then get cold feet

Oh, no, I do not hook up, up, I go slow
So if you want me, I don't come cheap
Keep your hand in my hand, your heart on your sleeve
Oh, no, I do not hook up, up, I fall deep
'Cause the more that you try the harder I'll fight
To say goodnight

I can't cook, no, but I can clean
Up the mess she left
Lay your head down and feel the beat
As I kiss your forehead
This may not last but this is now
So love the one you're with
You wanna chase but you're chasin' your tail
A quick fix won't ever get you well

To say...

'Cause I feel
The distance
Between us
Could be over
With the snap of your finger, Oh, no!

To say...
To say goodnight

Oh, sweetheart, put the bottle down
'Cause you don't wanna miss out"

Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:05 am

Susan listened to her oldest sister sing her song and thought she sounded amazing and was singer and had a great voice. Even though her and Nicole never seem eye to eye with each other Susan couldn't lie. "Go Nicole!"Susan cheered as she took a drink of her firewhiskey. She knew she was only sixteen but hell it was her parents club so it not like she could get kicked out of it. Susan didn't care if she gotten drunk it was a Friday night and she already had all her homework done and there wasn't any classes so what could it hurt? As she drank down her first glass she started on her second one.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:18 pm

Jade smiled and walked over to her sisters after she cleaned up all the sweat she got from the lights and singing and dancing. "Hey Susan, it's your turn, then Lu's, then Ger's and Jenna's." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschoolformag.darkbb.com
Nicole Green

Nicole Green

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Nicole walked over to her siblings and smiled. "What'd you think guys?" She asked smiling and hugged her brother and sisters.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:45 pm

"Wow Nickey those were awesome song you have a amazing voice!"said Susan as she hugged her back. As Jade said it was her turn she nodded. "Ok thanks for telling me Jadey, wish me luck guys!"said Susan as she headed towards the stage and gathered her band members. "I'm going to sing alittle song I wrote for my twin sister Lucy and my little sister Jade I hope you all like it!"said Susan as she started playing her guitar and her band members started playing.

"Baby you're a wrecking ball crashing into me
Nothing I can do but fall piece by piece
You broke down every part of me that ever thought I'd never need you, baby

It's twisted
Messed up
And the more I think about it
It's crazy, but so what
I may never understand it
I'm caught up and I'm hanging on
I'm wanna love you even if it's wrong

Everybody's telling me I'm over my head
But they don't feel you lovin' me