Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Vote_lcap•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Voting_bar•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Vote_lcap•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Voting_bar•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

•*~Party at Club Wizo~*•

Go down 
+6
Jade Green
Ginny Weasly
Desirae McKeon
Gerard Green
Nicole Green
Jenna Danvers
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Empty
PostSubject: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:06 pm

•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Clubradius03

Jenna and Gerard Green were setting up the D.J. stand and getting everything ready for the party at his parents Club. Usually this part of the club was for the adults but for tonight they were allowed to have the whole club for the students at Hogwarts. Jenna smiled and looked around, they were officaly ready for people to start coming in. "I think we did a pretty good job Green." She said smiling at him and then pointed to where his girlfriend had just walked in. They had wrote a song together and tonight they were going to perform it for the first time. Jenna was so excited, she couldn't wait to perform it.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Green

Nicole Green

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:56 pm

Nicole walked in and smiled at her brother and her friend Jenna. She talked with some people she knew from both school and from other schools. She started dancing with a few people and laughed as some of the guys would just stare at her and the other girls.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Jenna smiled at her friend Nicole and started dancing beside here. "Can't wait untill the party really starts. Then it'll be interesting" She said smiling. "Where is Jade and Lucy? They are going up first." she asked Nicole with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:46 am

Gerard smiled as Jenna told him she thought they did a good job decorating the place. "Yeah I have to admit Jenners we sure did!"said Gerard. As she pointed to the girl everyone thought was his girlfriend he groaned. "For the last time Jenners, she not my girlfriend she just a girl that likes me and won't stop following me!"said Gerard. Gerard really liked Jenna more then a friend but he didn't dare to tell her that for he was to stubborn to. As Gerard looked around he didn't see Jade, Lucy or Susan anywhere if they didn't show up soon he would start getting worried about them for he was very protective of his sisters.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:12 am

Desirea came in and looked around. She saw her friend Jenna and Nicole and then saw Gerard. She could tell that he liked Jenna and mentally sighed. She smiled and walked over to Jenna. "Hey Jen, the place looks great." She said with a smile and laughed. "Lu, Jadey, and Susie here yet?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:27 am

As Gerard looked up and noticed Desirea he smiled. "Hey Disirey, glad you could make it!"said Gerard as he gave her his warm smile that made any girl go weak in the knees. As Desirea asked where Jade, Lucy and Susan was he was starting to winder that himself. "I don't know where there at Disirey, I hope they show up!"said Gerard. He knew they would probably show up soon but he was starting to get alittle worried they haven't showed up yet.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:31 am

Desirea about went weak in the knees when Gerard smiled at her. "Thanks, uh, it looks like it'll be an awesome party." She said laughing a little and looked around hoping she wasn't blushing at all.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:40 am

"Don't worry, it will be a great party for we Greens know how to party!"said Gerard chuckling and then giving her a warm smile. As he noticed Desirea blushin he didn't think nothing of it for he thought she was probably hot from all the lighting around them. "God I'm around to girls I like how can I act normal when I around them?"Gerard asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:43 am

'Des, get away now. He most likely doesn't like you, you see how he looks at Jenna' she told herself in her mind and thought up an excuse to go. "Well, I think I'm gonna go and ask Nicole something, seeya." She said and quickly made her way to Nicole.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:49 am

Gerard nodded but deep down he didn't want Desirea to leave. "Maybe I like her more!"Gerard thought to himself realizing they had alot in common. "So do you and Jenna!"Gerard reminded himself. Sighing to himself he looked as Desirea made her way over to his sister Nicole. As he ran his hands through his hair he looked around to see if the rest of his siblings had made it yet.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:56 am

Desirea noticed that a few guys were already drunk and shook her head. She danced by Nicole and talked to her about how there was a lack of guys who were worth dating in the school. Desirea suddenly felt one of the drunk guys grab her waist and turn her around. She glared at him and slapped his hands off her waist. "Don't touch me." She said with her teeth clenched. The guy just stood there smiling at her and waited for her to turn back around.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:17 am

As Gerard saw a drunk guy touch Deasirea he told Jenna he would be right back. As he walked behind the drunk guy who touched Desirea he grabbed him by the shoulder and ruffly spun him around to face him. "You won't touch her, my sisters or Jenna is that clear?" Gerard asked him calmly. As the drunk guy laughed Gerard got out his wand and pointed it the drunk guy throat. "Now, are we clear?"Gerard asked with hate in is brown eyes. As the drunk guy nodded Gerard pocketed his wand and pushed the guy.

"Get out of this club, and don't think about coming back in for he have guards at the front that will break you into two!"said Gerard as they ran off. As she turned to Desirea he pretended nothing happen. "Are you ok Desirey?"Gerard asked with worry in his brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:23 am

Desirea watched Gerard kick the guy out and nodded her head. "Yeah...yeah, I'm fine." She said and looked into his brown eyes and saw the worry in them. "Thanks Gerard." She said with a small appreciative smile.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:30 am

"Ok good, that jerk had no business touching you like he owned you!"said Gerard. Gerard would never treat a lady like that ever even if he was drunk which he rarely ever did because of his sisters. As she gave him a appreciative smile and told him thanks he nodded. "Anything time Desirey, I'm here for you and don't you ever forget that!"said Gerard as he gave her a warm smile and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:35 am

Desirea's cheeks went bright red when Gerard kissed her forehead. She nodded and tried not to look stupid. "I... Uh... Okay." She said trying to talk, her head went a little fuzzy after he kissed her head.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:41 am

As Gerard gave her another warm smile and wrapped his strong muscular arms around her and hugged her for a few minutes. "Go have fun Desirey, I got to get back to doing my DJ duties."said Gerard as he let her go but wished he hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:46 am

Ginny walked in in her beautiful short red dress and looked around. This place looked amazing. As she saw Jenna, she ran up to her. "This place looks great, you did a great job!" said Ginny smiling. She noticed one of her friends calling her at the bar. "Sorry, I have to go, but see you later" said Ginny and sat next to her friends at the bar. She ordered firewhiskey and took a sip of it.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:48 am

Desirea felt Gerard wrap his arms around her and couldn't believe it was happening. She smiled and hugged him back, then let him go when he said he had to. She wished that he had meant the hug in a 'boyfriend and girlfriend' way instead of a 'close friend' way.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:01 am

Gerard Green wrote:
Gerard smiled as Jenna told him she thought they did a good job decorating the place. "Yeah I have to admit Jenners we sure did!"said Gerard. As she pointed to the girl everyone thought was his girlfriend he groaned. "For the last time Jenners, she not my girlfriend she just a girl that likes me and won't stop following me!"

Desirea McKeon wrote:
Desirea came in and looked around. She saw her friend Jenna and Nicole and then saw Gerard. She could tell that he liked Jenna and mentally sighed. She smiled and walked over to Jenna. "Hey Jen, the place looks great." She said with a smile and laughed. "Lu, Jadey, and Susie here yet?" she asked.

Jenna already knew that Gerard liked her, but she liked Moudi Williams. She acted like she didn't know because she knew that he also liked Desirea McKeon, one of Jenna's close friends. Jenna laughed and nooded. "Alright, sorry. Go dance with Desirea, she looks lonely." Jenna said and winked at both of her friends before turning to Ginny.

Ginny Weasly wrote:
Ginny walked in in her beautiful short red dress and looked around. This place looked amazing. As she saw Jenna, she ran up to her. "This place looks great, you did a great job!" said Ginny smiling. She noticed one of her friends calling her at the bar. "Sorry, I have to go, but see you later" said Ginny and sat next to her friends at the bar. She ordered firewhiskey and took a sip of it.

Jenna smiled at Ginny. "Hey Gin! I told you that dress would look absolutly amazing on you!" Jenna told the girl smirking. "Alright, have fun but don't get drunk. Your mother would kill me if she found out and when she's mad, your mother terrifies me."
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:12 pm

Jade walked in and stood beside Jenna. "Hey Jenny, who's going up first? Me or Susie?" She asked the older girl smiling. Jade had her promise ring on a chain around her neck so no one thought it was really an engagment ring.

•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkh1UEQwdF9KM2hHX3dJYTZTTS1VZ2cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschoolformag.darkbb.com
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:22 pm

Ginny laughed and smiled at Jenna. "Don't worry, I won't get drunk." said Lily smiling, taking another sip of her drink. "This is nothing" she said meaning the drink was light, but it really wasn't, it was full of alcohol. "Hey, Jade" said Lily greeting her.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Jade smiled at Ginny. "Hey Ginny, have you seen Draco anywhere?" She asked her friend loud enough so she could hear over the music. Jade hadn't seen Draco since that morning and she was wondering where he was.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:20 pm

"Um...no I haven't seen him. If I did, he probably wouldn't be here anymore..." said Lily with a smirk. "Sorry, that was a joke. No, I really haven't. But he's bound to be here somewhere" said Ginny smiling, taking another sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:31 pm

Jade rolled her eyes and laughed. "Nice Gin, but if you do see him. Tell him I'm looking for him." She said and walked over towards the stage to help set some of the props up.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

School Card
Side?:

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:03 pm

Draco walked into the Club Wizo and looked for Jade. He had a rose for her. Then he found her looking for something, "Hello Jadey" He went to greet her and give her a rose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School :: Wizarding World :: Hogsmeade :: Club Wizo-
Jump to: