Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Vote_lcapDrink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Voting_barDrink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Vote_lcapDrink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Voting_barDrink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Drink up, It's last call, Last resort

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:10 am

The constant complements were building up that overconfidence that Jared always tried to overcome, his ego shining through. Jared felt Susan's breath on his neck when she whispered in his ear, throwing away whatever self control he had before. "Go ahead and prove yourself than, Green", Jared handed Susan the Whiskey with a smirk and continued to dance to the loud music with Susan. There was something nagging him in the back of his head, but he brushed it off.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:42 am

Lucy grabbed a goblet of firewhiskey after watching her sister and Jared dance for a few minutes. She didn't like it now that it was happening. She downed the firewhiskey and let it burn her throat, which oddly felt refreshing after she watched her sister dance with Jared. 'Why is it even affecting me? Merlin can't I just hate him and get it over with?' she thought in her mind then realized that no matter what she did, she never could really hate Jared. Not even after all the mean things he said to her over the years. Lucy shook her head at her train of thought and grabbed another firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:26 am

"With pleasure Mr. Evans!"said Susan giggling as she took the firewhiskey out of his hand gently and took a huge swig of it. As she continued dancing with him she took another drink of the firewhiskey as it burned her throat but it felt nice. As she continued dancing with him she gave him a sexy warm smile and whispered in his ear. "So, want to get away from here for awhile?"Susan asked him as she whisper in his ear and then gave him a sexy smile again. "Oh god, this can't be happening I'm here to flirt with him not fall for him, oh god this is bad this is really bad!"Susan thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:58 pm

Jared watched Susan drink the whiskey easily, as a grin crossed his lips. There was a gleam in his eyes when she whispered to him. "Yes please", He mumbled equally as quiet, bringing his lips to her neck gently, snaking his arms around Susan's waist. As he kissed her neck he couldn't help but think, Stop kissing Lucy's sister! Jared took a step backwards and ran a hand through his hair. "Forgive me", He mumbled and turned to walk away from Susan. Jared walked passed Lucy as he went to take his shift as DJ, his head spinning.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:32 pm

"It's ok Jared."said Susan softly as she she gave him a sexy warm smile before he walked off and took his shift as DJ. As she walked over towards her sister she grabbed a goblet and took a drink of it. "I say he rather confused Lu, but he likes you know know he does and as for the kissing on the neck he rather really good."said Susan telling her sister all this in a whisper in her ear. "Don't worry, he's all yours I was just testing him!"said Susan softly although that wasn't all that true. As she took another drink of her firewhiskey she swayed to the music alittle and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:35 pm

Jared spun the record that was playing and adjusted the headphones on his ears. The lights continued to flash brilliantly as the music played; they were charmed to know the rhythm of each song. Jared danced in place as he spun the disk again, trying to keep his mind on the party instead of in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:46 pm

Susan Green wrote:
"It's ok Jared."said Susan softly as she she gave him a sexy warm smile before he walked off and took his shift as DJ. As she walked over towards her sister she grabbed a goblet and took a drink of it. "I say he rather confused Lu, but he likes you know know he does and as for the kissing on the neck he rather really good."said Susan telling her sister all this in a whisper in her ear. "Don't worry, he's all yours I was just testing him!"said Susan softly although that wasn't all that true. As she took another drink of her firewhiskey she swayed to the music alittle and smiled.

Lucy looked at her twin and could tell with one look that she was lying. Lucy just nodded her head and grabbed another firewhiskey to hopefully calm her jealousy. Watching Jared and Susan dance was hard for Lucy to watch, she had to turn away when Jared kissed Susan's neck.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:07 pm

"Lu look at me, I never extended to fall for him it just happened but he's all your Lu I promise I will never mess with him again."said Susan softly hating hurting her sister especially her twin sister. "I was just doing what you asked me to do, and lets just say it went out of control I'm sorry Lu."said Susan softly. "Perhaps maybe I should give you some advice try flirting him him like I did it works trust me!"said Susan as she took another drink of her firewhiskey. Susan sighed when her sister wasn't talking to her she hated when she got in a fight with Susan, her and Susan always gotten along really well. As she took a huge drink of her firewhiskey to calm herself down from what was all happening.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:13 pm

Lucy nodded and brushed it off and didn't look at her. "I think I'm just gonna go to bed now, goodnight Susan." She said and started to leave the party. She couldn't stand being in the same room at the moment as her twin. Lucy didn't know what to think of all that happened and she needed to get away from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:16 pm

Josh walked over to Jared laughing about some joke he had just heard, two girls on each of his arms. "Hey, Mate. Why aren't you dancing?", Josh asked with a look that stood somewhere in-between drunk and Confused. Jared shrugged, "I was. Im just confused is all", He answered his friend. Josh nodded as if he hadn't understood a word and looked over at Lucy and Susan. "Well i'll bet you ten gallions that you'll end up with that one", Josh said, pointing to Lucy. Jared chuckled, "I don’t know mate, I was just askin' myself that same question", Jared sighed. "Question? Mate, that was a dare", Josh laughed. Jared looked at Josh and than back at Lucy and took in a deep breath. "Screw you, Josh". Both of them started laughing. "Well, Alright, Here goes nothing", Jared said, handing the Headphones to the drunken Josh.

Jared walked over to Lucy. She appeared to be leaving. "Come with me?", Jared asked Lucy Green with a crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:20 pm

Lucy was just about to walk out of the court yard when she heard Jared and turned to look at him. She thought it over for a minute then decided she would, it was what she wanted to do either way. She nodded her head and looked into his silver eyes. "Where?" She asked, she refused to look into his mind to see if he really wanted to or not, she was afraid of the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:24 pm

Jared nodded in the direction of the Black Lake not to far from where they stood in answer to her question. He was surprised she had agreed to come with him, he had expected her usual hate towards him. Jared put an arm around Lucy’s shoulders and started walking slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:31 pm

Lucy felt Jared rap his arm around her shoulders and was suddenly confused. She walked beside him towards the lake and suddenly regretted wearing a dress. She was cold from the breeze and wished she had a jacket to cover with. She'd been stupid and forgot her wand in her dorm room. When they got to the lake Lucy looked up at Jared and then at the lake. "What did you want?" She asked him quietly, hoping that it wasn't if Susan liked him. She couldn't stand it if he asked her something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:41 pm

Jared sat down in the grass and looked out a the lake, he felt the wind blow and figured Lucy was cold, he waved his wand inside his pocket; a jacket appearing on Green's shoulders. Jared didn't look up from the lake when she asked what he wanted from her. "I've never been the kind of person to settle for one girl, and I’ve never actually cared for any of the girls i hang around, and I think that's why im so confused right now. When i said your different, it's because I’ve figured out that I don’t know what liking someone feels like- so, i guess that makes you different", Jared paused to run a hand through his hair and glance in her direction, flashing her a faint smile. "I think you've caught me caring, Book-worm", He chuckled and rested his chin in his palm.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:49 pm

Lucy could only stare into his eyes to make sure he was telling the truth. She knew she needed to tell him everything... and she meant everything. "Jared.... listen... I need to tell you something and I'm not exactly sure you're going to like me after I tell you." She said and looked at him sadly. "You see, I've liked you since last year... you didn't even give me the time of day so I acted like you annoyed the hell out of me, eventually I began to believe it... Me and my sister came up with a plan, I was going to show you how it felt to be played with then dropped, like you did with every girl I saw you with... but I fell for you again, and in the process so did my sister... I'm really sorry, but I don't think you want to be with me... I've got a ton of problems no one wants to deal with." Lucy said and she didn't know she started to cry. She got up and stared back to the castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:55 pm

Jared looked at her with disbelief. He felt a wave of anger rush over him, but he held his tongue as she walked away from him. Jared picked up a rock and threw it into the lake heatedly, the rock splashing water up at him. This is what he deserved,-being played- he knew it, but he tried to tell himself that he didn’t. He wasn’t about to let himself blame himself for this one.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:07 pm

Susan wasn't in the mood to party anymore she felt ashamed of herself. As took a couple of bottles of firewhiskey backwith her she charmed them to look like butterbeer bottles when they really wasn't. As she walked through the crowd she headed back towards the Gryffindor Common Room. As she walked through the crowd she held back tears and walked passed a couple of boys she passed when she walked in. As her curly blond hair swifted as she walked as well as her red dress but she didn't cared how she looked now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drink up, It's last call, Last resort
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2