Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNeeding a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Voting_barNeeding a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNeeding a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Voting_barNeeding a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:16 pm

Lucy laughed and muttered the charm to make them stop laughing. Finally Lucy took a deep breath and smiled. Her face was pink from laughing so hard and her sapphire eyes danced with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:23 pm

S. "Oh god I can't breath because I was laughing so hard!"said Susan. As Susan looked at her sister she noticed her sisters eyes were sparkling. "Wow Lu, I never seen your eyes sparkle like this!"said Susan as her sapphire eyes looked into her sister sapphire ones. As Susan took a deep breath she calmed herself down and seen how stupid she looked on the ground. As she got back up she wiped the grass off of her she gave Susan a warm smile. "Well that was fun!"said Susan laughing at how stupid they probably look a minute ago.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:26 pm

Lucy smiled and laughed. "I know, me neither!" She said and tried getting more precious oxygen in her lungs. "Really? Well, I can understand that. I don't smile or laugh to often anymore." She said with a shrug and looked at the whomping willow. "Yeah, it was fun." She said with a smile and hugged her sister from the side.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:34 pm

"Come on, lets go back to the castle and hang out in the joined common rooms."said Susan as she remained hugging her and gave her a warm smile. "You know, that tree does look funny when you tilt your head."said Susan chuckling. When Susan was with her twin sister it was always a good time for they rarely ever fought about anything and they did had some things in common. "So, how do you see you and Jared together, do you see yourself like any other couple or lovey dovey couple?"Susan asked her with a warm smile and then laughed. "I see you two like any other couple but with some snogging every now and then!"said Susan smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:42 pm

"Yeah, that sounds good." Lucy said smiling and let go of her twin to get up. Lucy looked at the tree and laughed. "Yeah, it does." She picked a leaf out of her hair and threw it to the dirt. "Well, I guess I'd see us as any other couple, but he seems like the guy who likes to snog a lot." She said with a laugh. "I'll race you to the Join common room?" she said with a laugh and waited for her sisters reply.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:51 pm

Susan laughed as her sister mentioned Jared seemed like a guy who liked to snog alot. Susan rolled her eyes playfully. "What guy does like to snog alot?"Susan asked laughing. As Lucy asked if they wanted to race back to the joined common room she smiled. "Ok Lu your on, but don't cry when I beat you!"said Lucy in a teasing voice. "Ok, once this bird flys by were go!"said Susan knowing the bird will fly in a minute. As she watched the bird it flew by she smiled. "Ready, Set, GO!"said Susan as she took off running towards the castle back to the joined common room laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:56 pm

Running was one of Lucy's specialties, she would run the fields behind her house just for fun or when she needed to clear her mind and couldn't think of a song. Over the years it made her very fast and able to run for long periods of time without losing breath or slowing down. She ran as fast as she could and passed Susan easily. She ran towards the Join Common room and tried to get her legs to push harder and faster so she could win. She was, quiet competitive sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:41 pm

Susan groaned knowing Susan always beat her but she was quite competitive at times herself and really didn't like losing. As she pushed herself to run faster she caught up with Lucy as they rounded the corner heading towards the joined common rooms. As she ran as fast as she could and as quickly as she could she seen the joined common ahead of them and ran faster as her blond hair whipped around her. "Almost there, just alittle more!"Susan thought to herself not running out of breath for her and Lucy raced alot when they were bored during the summer with Lucy sometimes beating her and Susan sometimes beating her. Susan wouldn't be surprise if it was a tie seeing how they were both good at running.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:45 pm

Lucy and Susan tied when they got to the Join Common Room doors. Lucy flipped over a couch instead of stopping and started laughing again. "That was bloody fantastic!" She said, she hadn't gotten to run like that in ages, not since the DE's officially came back into business. Lucy examined her sapphire ring that her parents had given her for her birthday last year, it was one thing she never took off. She loved the ring it almost looked like an engagement ring to some people though so she got asked about it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:59 pm

Susan laughed and nodded. "Yeah it was awesome!"said Susan laughing as she flopped on the love seat across from her sister. As she noticed her sister looking at her Sapphire ring there parents gave her she smiled. "Never take that off do you?"Susan asked with a warm smile and started playing with her locket her parents gave her with her name on it in a mixture of sapphire and Blue Zicorn there birth stone. Susan loved this locket for it was her favorite stone and her birth stone mixed to spell her name it was very special to her for her parents gave it to her when she was little and she never took it off.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:05 am

"Nope, never." She said and smiled. "It helps me remember them when they aren't home." she explained and played with it. "It means a lot to me, I'd probably go crazy if I lost it." She said with a laugh but was totally serious.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:13 am

Susan nodded. "I know how you feel, I never take my locket off that they gave me!"said Susan as she looked at her locket and smiled"Mainly everything mom and dad gave my I would probably go crazy if I ever lost any of it."said Susan seriously. Susan always treasured everything her parents gave her and wore ever piece of jewelry her parents gave her.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:31 am

Lucy nodded and smiled. "Yeah, me too." She said and hugged her knees to her chest. She pulled her dark brown hair into a low side ponytail and started braiding it.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:39 am

As she seen her sister braiding her hair she went over towards her and gave her a warm smile she she started braiding it the rest of the way for her. "It feels like it been a long day and I don't know why."said Susan calmly as she braid her twin sister hair. As Susan let out a little yawned she shook it off and remained braiding her sister long brown hair like she used to do when they were little.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:42 am

Lucy laughed and noticed how much better Susan was at braiding then she was. "You always were better at this. You're going to need to teach me again, mum gave up on me." She said with a laugh and watched her sister braid her hair. Lucy laughed at a the memories that came rushing at her of all the times that Susan and Lucy would stay glued to the hip when they were younger.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:19 am

Susan laughed. "Don't worry Lu, I'll teach you!"said Susan smiling as she remained braiding her sister hair tightly but not hurting her. As she seen Lucy laughed she laughed along with her. "What are laughing about Lu?"Susan asked her laughing as she kept braiding her hair remembering all the times there parents tried to separate them but they cried and refused to be apart even when they went to muggle school for alittle while. Susan and Lucy always been attached to the hip every since they were little. When they first came here Susan cried when her and her sister were separated for they never been separated ever. "Remember when I cried when I got sorted into Gryffindor and you Ravenclaw I cried for a week!"said Susan laughing at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:28 am

Lucy smiled, Susan was the only one in their family to never give up on her when she couldn't learn something. They got so used to her learning so quickly that when she had trouble with something they didn't have the patience for her. "Thanks Susie!" She said and smiled. "I'm laughing because I remembered when we were little we refused to have separate rooms so we just shared one until Mum and Dad made us get different rooms." Lucy said and smiled. "At least they are connected and right next to each other." She said with a smile. Lucy suffered from horrible nightmares from a vampire attack near their house when she was little. She still remembered every detail and Susan would always crawl into bed with Lucy and calm her down. "Yeah, I remember. I cried too, remember how we'd be together every minute that we could and even tried to get our class schedule's changed so we could be together?"
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:40 am

Susan laughed. "Yeah, I remember that Lu and mind you our rooms are still side by side and connected!"said Susan laughing. Susan smiled at all the memories they had especially when there was a thunderstorm the both of them would be in bed together until they both got scared and ran towards there parents room and crawl in there bed. As Lucy asked if she remembered them wanting to change there class schedule's so they could be together she laughed. "Oh yeah I remember that and they told us we had like three classes together or more!"said Susan laughing. "So many good memories we had Lu, and there's more to come trust me!"said Susan as she gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:51 am

Lucy smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I know. Gosh, and we still share a room sometimes." She laughed and thought about it. "Oh well, we're twins, we do everything together." She said and smiled. "Don't worry, we've got great times ahead of us!" She said smiling and thought about Jared for a moment, and the war. She became suddenly scared and worried about her, her family, and Jared's life.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:02 am

Susan laughed as her sister told her they shared at room at times. "Yup we sure do any mom and dad get so mad at us at times!"said Susan laughing. As she looked at her sister she knew she was thinking about the war. "Don't worry Lu, were be ok and so will Jared we'll strong and were Greens well not Jared but you get the point!"said Susan as she hugged her sister. Although Susan tried comforting her sister she was scared as well after having the vision about there house burning down it was like a nightmare when Susan had that vision. Sometimes Susan hated her ability for what she see would scare her and make her have nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2