Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
The best thing in me are you, friends... 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
The best thing in me are you, friends... Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
The best thing in me are you, friends... Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
The best thing in me are you, friends... Vote_lcapThe best thing in me are you, friends... Voting_barThe best thing in me are you, friends... Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
The best thing in me are you, friends... Vote_lcapThe best thing in me are you, friends... Voting_barThe best thing in me are you, friends... Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

The best thing in me are you, friends...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Ravenclaw

The best thing in me are you, friends... Empty
PostSubject: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:56 pm

Luna walking along the lake wore no shoes. She was mumbling about her father with Quibbler Magazine on her hand. She found a big stone and sat there. "I wonder when is the next DA meeting would be..." she said and started to read the magazine.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:59 pm

Ginny was taking a walk near the beach when she saw Luna there, sitting and reading her magazine. "Hey, Luna." said Ginny and sat next to her, on the ground. She looked at her magazine and recognized the Quibbler, the magazine held by her dad.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Luna raised her head and saw Ginny. "Oh... Hi, Ginny..." she smiled. Ginny is one of those who treated her like a friend, she is her best friend, anyway... "How's your day?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:05 pm

"Fine, I guess. It feels weird, you know, cause the school is starting again. I'm happy it is. I was so bored on the summer vacation. I mean don't get me wrong, I don't like homework and stuff like that. But...sometimes, school is fun. Just because of your friends of course. How about you?" asked Ginny
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:09 pm

Luna smiled to heard her friend's comment. "Are you sure that summer vacation was boring?? If i'm not mintaken... Harry was there, right?" she asked. Ginny is obviously like Harry.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:11 pm

"Um...no, not really. He only got there like a week before school started" said Ginny. "Um...but wait, what does that have to do about me having a good time at the summer holidays?" asked Ginny confused
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:19 pm

Luna laughed. "Everybody did have fun when Harry was around...." she said looking at her confused face. She smiled at Ginny. "And you obviously like him, don't mention your ex, of course..."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:24 pm

"What?" asked Ginny, blushing a bit. She pretended that it wasn't true. But deep inside, she knew she still liked Harry. She liked him since the 2nd year. "I don't like Harry. I mean, he's a good friend, but that's it." lied Ginny
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Luna smiled again. Looks like her friend still want to keep her feeling for herself, so she decided to change the topic. "Yes... Harry surely is a good friend..." she replied still in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:36 pm

"Ok, you are mocking me now!" said Ginny. "Tell me then, why do you say that I like Harry. Tell me one thing that gives you even a hit that I still like him" said Ginny stubbornly
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Luna laughed again. "Yeah... Right... I know you for... let's see... about 2 years or more... And eventhough when you're having a boyfriend, your eyes always capture his figure... I realize that, you know..."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Lily blushed, realizing that that was totally true. She would always watch him when no one is looking. "I do not like Harry Potter!" said Ginny stubbornly. "I think so...I guess...Ok, maybe I do" admited Ginny, still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:47 pm

"Nah... You admited it." she smiled. Wild idea came through her mind. "You know what? My dad told me that snorkack poison's could be added to Love Potion to make the effect more stronger... I think you should try..." she said giving an advice.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:57 pm

"Don't be silly, Luna. I'm not using a love potion on Harry. That would be really wrong" said Ginny
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:58 pm

Luna laughed. "Oh... I know, of course... I'm just suggested you to do that..." she said innocently.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:02 pm

Ginny laughed at her friend "You can be so sneaky sometimes, Luna" she said laughing. "But you have to promise you won't tell anyone!" she said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:04 pm

Luna looked at inny with her dreamy eyes. "Nah... Don't worry about that..." she smiled. "I won't tell..."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:27 pm

"Thanks. I knew you won't tell" said Ginny smiling to Luna. She was always a good friend to her, not matter what.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:30 pm

"Don't mentioned that... That's what friends are for anyway..." she said calmly and smiled. "Oh... I am waiting for the next DA meeting, Ginny. And so does Neville..."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:32 pm

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it too. Last time was really fun. And Harry's a really good teacher. He even taught Nevil a few things" said Ginny smiling
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:37 pm

"Yeah... Neville told me that that was the first time he could stunned people..." she said. "And DA is great place to have friends..."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:41 pm

"Yeah, it is. And everyone really enjoys themselves on DA. I just hope Umbridge doesn't find out. Cause if she does, she's gonna kill us" said Ginny
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:50 am

"I do hope so..." she said daydreaming again. "But Hermione already done such a great things with the coin and also the sign perchament... We will be okay..."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:02 am

"Yeah, Hermione really thought about everything. And this way, if someone tells on us, we will know who" said Ginny.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:11 am

"Yeah... You right..." she said and looked back at her mag. "Oh... They found some niggle in Egypt!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best thing in me are you, friends...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next