Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Vote_lcapBreakfast at the Gryffindor table Voting_barBreakfast at the Gryffindor table Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Vote_lcapBreakfast at the Gryffindor table Voting_barBreakfast at the Gryffindor table Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Breakfast at the Gryffindor table

Go down 
+5
Harry Potter
Luna Lovegood
Lucy Green
Susan Green
Ginny Weasly
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:28 pm

Ginny yawned as she slowly walked to the great hall. It was early in the morning, and for her surprise, the great hall was empty. She figured everyone would come later and she took her usual seat and grabbed a piece of toast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:32 am

Jared walked over to the Gryffindor table and stood next to where Ginny sat, "Hey, Kid, I need to talk to your brothers. Seen 'em lately?", Jared asked, looking around at all the Gryffindors. As a ravenclaw he and the Gryffindors had never really gotten along, other than the Weasley twins.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:39 am

"Hey Jared, if your looking for Fred and George there at Quidditch pratice."said Susan as she took a bite of her toast. As she swallowed she looked over at the Ravenclaw table she seen Lucy her twin sister and gave her alittle wave and then took a sip of her pumpkin juice. "I hope I was some help to you."said Susan softly and calmly knowing Jared didn't really like Gryffindors.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:43 am

Lucy walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to her twin. "Hey Susie, I need your help with something later on. Can you help?" she asked her sister pleading, she gave her famous puppy eyes and knew she had her sister with her look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:46 am

Jared listened to the Gryffindor girl and nodded. "Yeah, Thanks", He said simply walking away from the table, passing Lucy. He smirked, winking in her direction before walking out of the great hall to meet up with Fred and George.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:59 am

As Lucy sat beside her she smiled. "Hey Lu."said Susan as she took another bite of her toast. As Lucy asked her to help her she swallowed her toast and looked away as her sister did her famous puppy pout on her. "Oh god not the puppy pout, ok Lu I'll help you what do you need help with?"Susan asked as her sapphire eyes looked at her sister. As she seen Jared winking at Lucy she rolled her eyes. "Ugh, Lu I don't see what you see in him!"said Susan as she turned her attention from Jared back to her twin sister.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:04 am

Lucy shook her head. "No, I'm going to do a little plan of mine; I need your help." She said with a devious smile and showed Leighanna her plan that she had written down in her journal.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:10 am

Susan nodded and looked down at Lucy's journal and smirked wickedly. "Lu as always your brilliant and as always I'll be willing to help."said Susan as she return her sister devious grin. "Ok, when are we going to get started on this?"Susan asked her twin sister, she couldn't wait to get started on Lucy's plan it sounded brilliant as always.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:16 am

"Tomorrow, can you get him in the court yard? And you need to pick out my outfit and do my make up." She said with a smirk. "I'm going to teach that git once and for all."
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Susan laughed. "Ok great, man this is going to be be good!"said Susan as she smiled devious at her twin sister. "I know the perfect outfit for you and how to do your hair you'll look better then any veela you ever seen!"said Susan smiling wickedly. When Lucy and Susan where to together they were very rebellious, devious, Mischievous troublemaker up to no good but hey they were twins. "Meet me in the mixed houses common room and I'll do your hair and make up and when I'm done Jared will find you simply irresistible Lu!"said Susan smiling devious at Lucy and her plans.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:25 pm

"Okay, I'll see you there." Lucy said then walked out of the great hall. She was going to make Jared pay for all he's done to her. She rushed up to her dorm to get all the clothes Susan ever gave her, that she had never worn.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:13 pm

Luna came to Gryffindor table to catch up with Ginny. "Hello everyone... Anything good today?? Oh... My father said to watch out. Vampires are on their way all around Hogsmead." she greeted. Luna using garlic necklace today. "Ginny... Have you finish potion's essay for tomorrow meeting?? Can i take a look at it??" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Lucy noticed Luna, a fellow Ravenclaw and smiled. "Good morning Luna, how are you?" She asked and noticed the garlic necklace. "Keeping away vampires?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Luna smiled at Lucy. "Well... I'm ready for the battle with vampires, if you ask me. And i brought this with me." she said and took a holy cross from her bag. "Daddy said no vampire could endure its power."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Lucy smiled at the younger girl and nodded. "Well, it's a fight they will never win." She said then looked around. "Has anyone seen Jade? She I haven't seen her at many meals and she's been looking sick lately."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:25 pm

"Oh... Jade. I met her yesterday afternoon. But i didn't saw her anymore after that..." she answered.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Lucy thought hard for a moment and sighed. "I can't think of where she could be. I haven't seen Malfoy either...." She said then put two and two together. "She better not be with that little ferret." Lucy said and looked at sister to see if she knew where Jade was. "You know how he is, she's just going to get her heart broken by him."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:32 pm

"Malfoy?? I saw him this morning, hour ago, in the lake with Parkinson, and Crabe and Goyle..." she said pointing to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:34 pm

"Hello Luna, how are you?"Susan asked her with a warm smile as she noticed she had a holy cross on and a garlic necklace. As Susan asked if anyone seen Jade she looked at her sister and shook her head. "No I haven't Lu, maybe she down by the lake like she always is."said Susan knowing her little sister.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:38 pm

Lucy shook her head. "That boy is going to break her heart, I know he is. He's just playing with her emotions." Lucy said. She didn't like Draco, not at all. She was completely outraged when she found at the him and Jade had started dating.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:47 pm

Susan nodded. "Ugh I know Lu, I don't see what she sees in the little ferret boy!"said Susan clearly not liking Draco either. "I think she can do so much better then him, but it's her life we can't run it for her!"said Susan softly. As Luna mentioned Parkinson she gagged. "I hope that ferret isn't cheating on my little sister with that cow if he is I'll hex into the next week!"said Susan angrily. Susan didn't like Draco for alot of reasons he seemed like he would just toy with Jade's heart and then throw her like a ragged doll and found someone else after he used her for what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:54 pm

Lucy shook her head and absent-minded thought of a guy she shouldn't like, who she at times hated, but she couldn't deny the small amount of feelings she had for him. Realizing she had spaced out she shook her head and straightened her shoulders. Hoping no one noticed her dreamed look before.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:40 pm

*NEW DAY*
Susan walked into the Great Hall and took her seat at the Gryffindor table at her normal place. As she took a bite of toast she looked around to see if her twin sister was sitting at the Ravenclaw table, noticing she wasn't there she sighed and started loading her plate with fruits. As she started playing with the strawberry on her plate she sighed softly again her sapphire eyes filled with hurt and sadness. Her and her sister haven't spoken since what happened at the party and it was really making her sad and upset for her and Lucy never went this long without talking to each other. It was Susan lost the other half of herself, she basically had because Lucy was her twin sister.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:19 pm

Lucy walked into the Great Hall and saw her sister at the Gryffindor Table. She took a deep breath and walked up behind her. "Hey..." She said quietly and sat down next to her. "Sorry about what happened at the party... Jared talked to me when I went to leave and I told him about the plan and everything, he hated me at first... and now somehow we're dating." She said and looked at her sister, the only physical trait they shared were the deep Sapphire eyes. "It was just... When I saw you with Jared, I felt my heart kinda break because you two looked happy together for a minute... and when he kissed your neck I lost it..."
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:57 pm

Susan smiled as she said her and Jared where dating. "See Lu, what did I tell you?"Susan asked her as her sapphire eyes sparkled. "I'm sorry to Lu, I shouldn't had fallen for him when you liked him Lu but like I said I never intended for that to happen."said Susan softly. "So tell me all about what happened after the party I want to hear all about it!"said Susan excitedly as her sapphire eyes sparkled with happiness. Susan was happy that she was finally with Jared she knew she liked him ever since last year. As Susan sighed she gave her sister a warm smile and ate her strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next