Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Vote_lcap•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Voting_bar•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Vote_lcap•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Voting_bar•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

•*~Party at Club Wizo~*•

Go down 
+6
Jade Green
Ginny Weasly
Desirae McKeon
Gerard Green
Nicole Green
Jenna Danvers
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Alexandra walked into the club, her smile bright and energetic. Alex loved parties, and getting to attend one so early into the year really appealed to her taste. "Hey people", She greeted loudly, being obnoxious was one of her habits, but to her, it was a talent.

Clothes
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:02 pm

Desirae shook her head and grabbed a firewhiskey and took a large gulp from it. She smiled at Gerard and wondered when him and Jenna were going to do their song.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Gerard gave her a warm smile. "Ok lets go!"said Gerard as he grabbed her hand and lead her though the ground. "Ok Sam, can we get two firewhiskey please?" he asked one of there bar tenders that work at the club and at the Green Mansion. As he seen Alexandra and heard her say hello he gave her warm smile and waved at her. "Hello Alex glad to see you could make it."said Gerard still holding Desirae's hand. As Sam gave them there firewhiskey he held his glass and smiled at Desirae.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:14 pm

Desirae smiled and took a large drink of the strong drink and let it burn her throat slightly. She didn't mind the feeling, she didn't let it make her feel uncomfortable or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Alex spun in a small circle before grabbing a firewhiskey, "Hello Gerard. Hello Desirae", she greeted happily, her eyes scanning the club for someone to dance with. "How have you been?", She asked after a moment's silence.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:23 pm

"I been good, what about yourself?"Gerard asked as he took a drink of his firewhiskey. He didn't want to get to drunk for he had to sing his song with Jenna but afterward he didn't care. "Who's next to sing?"Gerard asked himself out loud. He thought it was Susan and Lucy's turn to sing but he didn't know see how he wasn't at the DJ stand.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Jenna smiled and waved at the Gryffindor with her free hand. "Hey Alex, aren't you underage?" She asked pointing to the firewhiskey and shrugged. "Eh, I guess everyone sneeks it now." She laughed and finished hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Alexandra laughed, "Yeah. Shhh", She said, putting a finger to her lips with a smirk. "Im doing great. School has been a little boring this year though", She said with a shrug. Alex twirled again before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Gerard laughed as he seen Alex twirl away. "She's crazy, but I wouldn't want her as one of my best friends any other way!"said Gerard smiling as he took another sip his firewhiskey. Gerard had alot of friends at Hogwarts and alot of girls chasing after him but he only liked this one girl that was a angel without any wings to him.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Desirae smiled and tried not to be jealous of Alex. 'God, why am I jealous of her? He doesn't like her like that.' she thought toherself and grabbed another firewhiskey. "I'm not all that close with her." she said with a shrug and took a large gulp.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:34 pm

"Not many are, but I'm the type of person who's nice to everyone that's why some of the Slytherins don't like me because they call me a Blood Traitor!"said Gerard rolling his eyes. As he drunk the rest of his firewhiskey he took another and took a drink of it. He wouldn't be surprise if he gotten drunk by the end of the night but he couldn't get drunk before he sung his and Jenna's song they wrote together.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:38 pm

The way Desirae was going she was definetly going to be drunk by the end of the night. She just hoped that some guy, other than Gerard she wouldn't mind him taking her, didn't get her to sleep with him. She knew that when she was drunk, she would do just about anything.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Gerard knew that he was almost drunk but not so drunk he didn't know waht was going on around him. Gerard didn't care if he gotten drunk and he slept with Desirae on 'accident' for he like Desirae since his first year. "Ok I need to stop or I'll be drunk before I sing!"said Gerard chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Desirae shrugged and finshed her second. "I don't care if I get drunk tonight. I haven't been able to at home or at any parties. Julz isn't taking the new baby news and our brothers leaving well." she said with a shrug and grabbed another firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:09 am

"I'm sorry about all that Desirey, you know I 'm here if you need me."said Gerard as he gave her a warm smile and hugged her. As she pulled away he took a drink of his firewhiskey. "Well after I sing I can care less if I get drunk all I want although my sisters would probably kill me!"said Gerard laughing.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:12 am

Desirae looked at his sisters and shook her head. "Are you kidding? They will probably be just as drunk as you will be." She said with a laugh and pointed to Nicole who looked like she was even closer to being drunk than Gerard was. Desirae felt a guy walk behind her and gently pat her butt. She turned around quickly and looked to see who grabbed her. She glared at the guy and if looks could kill, he'd be six feet under.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:53 am

Gerard noticed a guy pat Desirae on the butt and shot him a glare. "Leave her alone before you have to mess with me and I'm pretty sure you don't want that do you?"Gerard asked as the guy shook his head and walked off. "Bastard, some guy have no respect for girls at all!"said Gerard sighing. Gerard would never do that to a girl unless he had there permission for Gerard was very much of a gentlemen for his farther taught him to always be polite to girls. "Are you alright? Some guys don't have any manners which is sorry to say seeing how I am one!"said Gerard.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:55 am

Desirae nodded and blushed lightly. She took another large gulp of her firewhiskey and mentally thanked that the lights could hide her blush. What she didn't know is that Gerard could feel her emotions and tell she didn't appreciate the guys 'little tap.'
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:05 am

Gerard could read her emotions and feelings and could tell she didn't like that guy touching her butt at all. "You want to dance again this is a really good song even if it's fast beat and you can still keep your drink!"said Gerard smiling wanting to be close to her again for he loved the felling of her being close.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:11 am

Desirae smiled and danced against Gerard sexily, gridning up against him fearlessly acting as if she was just too into the music to care what she was doing, when the truth was, she wanted to see his reaction to her grinding against his body.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:20 am

Gerard smiled as she started grinding up against him, starting to get turned on Gerard danced with her as she was in front of him he moved he moved sexily with her. They were so close together it looked like they were glued together but Gerard didn't care how close he was to Desirae it just felt so right to him. As he noticed she turned around to face him Gerard smiled and started grinding his body sexily against her.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:23 am

Desirae smirked and danced against Gerard, she couldn't help but smile when Gerard grined against her just as much as she was on him.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:28 am

Gerard smiled as she started dancing against him. They were so close together it seemed like you couldn't separate them even if you tired for they were so together and onto each other. Completely unaware everyone was watching them and cheering for them Gerard continued dancing with her ignoring the cheers.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:29 am

Desirae grinded against him and ignored the cheers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and danced to the fast beat. Desirae was completely unaware of the glares she was getting from girls, and the lust filled looks she was getting from guys.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Gerard smiled and continued grinding his body against her dancing against the fast beat song. Gerard completely ignored the looks the guys were giving him or the sighing the girls were doing when they saw how close he was with Desirae. Gerard was so caught up in dancing with Desirae all he could see was him and her dancing and that was all. Gerard didn't care what everyone was thought about him or Desirae he was having to much of a good time with her to stop now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School :: Wizarding World :: Hogsmeade :: Club Wizo-
Jump to: