Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Vote_lcap•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Voting_bar•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Vote_lcap•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Voting_bar•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

•*~Party at Club Wizo~*•

Go down 
+6
Jade Green
Ginny Weasly
Desirae McKeon
Gerard Green
Nicole Green
Jenna Danvers
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Slytherin

•*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:09 pm

Jade was having a hard time looking for things and having to bend over with her short skirt. She heard Draco and turned around. "Hey Dray, there you are. I've been looking for you all day." She told him and hugged him quickly. "I'm just looking for some things that are needed on the stage."
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschoolformag.darkbb.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

School Card
Side?:

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:20 pm

"I am here now." Draco said as he smiled, "What can I get for you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 pm

"Well, you can get the flashing light." She said smiling, glad she didn't have to bend over and have guys stare at her back side anymore.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

School Card
Side?:

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:35 pm

"Lol you know you can use your wand for light, Jadey." Draco said and picked up the flashlight off the floor and give it to her. "Knock it off guys" He said to the guys who stared at her butt.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Jade giggled. "No Dray, the big club light." She said smiling and watched him tell off the guys who were lookin at her butt.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:48 pm

Susan walked into her parents club and gasped in shock it looked amazing! As she walked up towards Jenna she smiled. "Wow Jennrs this place looks aweomse you and Ger did a great job!"said Susan as she gave her a warm smile. As she was about to tell Gerard he did a good job she stopped and looked as Gerard was hugging Desirea she smiled. "He really likes her, he's just to freaking stubborn to tell her!"saud Susan as she straighten her purple dress.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

School Card
Side?:

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:48 pm

"Oh"
Draco said acting quiet surprised. "Alright I go set up the big club lights." He said and kissed on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Jade laughed and walked over to Susan. "Hey, who's going up first? Me or you?" she asked and smiled at her sister trying not to let her see the ring on a necklace around her neck. Jade hated keeping things from Susan and her other siblings but they would know soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:00 pm

Desirea McKeon wrote:
Desirea felt Gerard wrap his arms around her and couldn't believe it was happening. She smiled and hugged him back, then let him go when he said he had to. She wished that he had meant the hug in a 'boyfriend and girlfriend' way instead of a 'close friend' way.

Gerard pulled away and gave her a his famous smile that made girls go weak in the knees. "Desirey, do you want to dance?"Gerard asked her as his brown eyes sparkled in the flashing colored lights. He knew it was a slow song but he didn't care, he just cared if she said yes.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:36 pm

Desirea heard the slow song and almost lost it when he asked her to dance. She smiled a little and nodded her head. "Sure... are you sure though? It's a slow song..." She asked wondering if he cared or not.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:26 am

Gerard laughed when she asked her if he was sure. "I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't sure!"said Gerard as he gave her a warm smile and took her hand and lead her to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:30 pm

Desirae nodded and smiled like christmas came early. "Alright." She said and let him lead her to the dance floor. Desirae wrapped her arms around Gerard's neck and looked into his brown eyes and smiled at him sexily.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:07 pm

Jenna looked over at Jade and smiled. "You can go first." she said with a laugh and looked over at Gerard and Desirae. "Oh my merlin! Look." She said happily and pointed to Gerard and Desirae.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Desirae McKeon wrote:
Desirae nodded and smiled like christmas came early. "Alright." She said and let him lead her to the dance floor. Desirae wrapped her arms around Gerard's neck and looked into his brown eyes and smiled at him sexily.

Gerard gently placed his hands on her waist and drew her close to him and gave her a warm smile. "See, this isn't that bad is it?"Gerard asked her as he gave her his famous smile that made all the girls go weak in the knees. As they swayed to the music Gerard forgot everyone around them all he could see was him and Desirea.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:08 am

Desirae blushed lightly, thankful that he probably couldn't see it under all the flashing lights and shook her head. "No, it's not bad at all." She said smiling and laid her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:31 pm

Gerard smiled as she laid her head on his chest. "So you having a good time Desirey?"Gerard asked softly in her ear smelling her perfume. Gerard loved the way she smelled and she always changed what she was wearing. As they continued swaying Gerard gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Desirae smiled and nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm having a great time." She said and almost sighed contently, but then remembered that she wasn't dating Gerard and held it in.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:53 pm

Susan looked at Gerard and Desirea dancing and smiled. "About time,
they almost show how they feel about each other!"
said Susan. "I bet by
the end of this week they will be a couple mark my words!"
said Susan
smiling knowing that they will. As Susan looked around she was starting to get worried about Gerald and her twin sister Lucy. "Jadey, have you seen Lu and Rald?"Susan asked her with worry in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:16 pm

Jade was having trouble realizing her brother finally admitted his feelings for Desirae. "Wow, did not see that coming, him revealing his feelings this soon anyway." Jade got up on stage and waved at her band members and smiled when she saw the first song they'd be playing.

"I was doing just fine
'Til you messed with my mind
Why'd you have to be so perfect?
Now you're stuck in my head
I'm losing sleep over it
I don't know how to be objective

Having trouble staying focused
Can't pretend that I don't notice
How you make me feel inside

I get so distracted
When you come around
My heads in the clouds
I can't seem to concentrate at all
Don't you know that I get so distracted
When I see your face
Get caught in a daze
Sometimes I don't know what to do
I get so distracted by you

By you
That's right

Wonder if you're aware
I really don't mean to stare
But you know I just can't help it
I try to stay in control
Yes I do but I don't
I guess I must be losing it

Can't pretend that I don't notice
How you drive me out of my mind

I get so distracted
When you come around
My heads in the clouds
When I see your face
Get caught in a daze
I get so distracted by you

By you
That's right

What have you done to me?
I'm not the one I used to be
You've got me all confused
Maybe that's just what you meant to do

Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

Caught up in the undertow
I'm thinking bout you all of the time

I get so distracted
When you come around
My heads in the clouds
When I see your face
Get caught in a daze
I get so distracted by you"

Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:53 am

Desirae McKeon wrote:
Desirae smiled and nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm having a great time." She said and almost sighed contently, but then remembered that she wasn't dating Gerard and held it in.

Gerard smiled as she told him she was having a great time. As he heard his little sister sing he smiled. "Woo, way go Jadey!" said Gerard cheering as he continued dancing with Desirae. He knew his turn would be soon to sing with Jenna and he was excited to sing the sing him and Jenna wrote for he thought it was a awesome song!
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:04 am

Desirae cheered for Jade and smiled. "Wow, I love her song." 'Because it reminds me so much of Gerard.' Desirae danced with Gerard and giggled when she saw some of the envious looks on girls faces and almost laughed out loud when the guys glared at Gerard.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:12 pm

"I know, Jadey has a wonderful voice!"said Gerard as he gave her a warm smile and continued dancing with her. "I hope you like mine and Jenna's song I think it's a awesome song me and her wrote."said Gerard. As he noticed some of the guys giving him evil glares he laughed caring less what the other guys thought.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Desirae giggled and shook her head and the guys who winked at her and the girls who flipped her off. It didn't bother her one bit since she was with Gerard. "I'll probably love it," 'since you wrote it' she thought to herself and smiled up at him. She thought of a certain thing she needed to tell Gerard but she didn't know how to tell him so she acted like she was just to shy to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Gerard smiled when she told him she would probably love it. "You want something to drink?"Gerard asked really wanting a firewhiskey seeing how he was at age. As some of the boys flipped him off and called him a lucky bastard he just laughed and waved at them.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:42 pm

Desirae nodded and broke out into a toothy grin. "I'd love a firewhiskey." She said said with a giggle and un-wrapped her arms from around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•   •*~Party at Club Wizo~*• - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School :: Wizarding World :: Hogsmeade :: Club Wizo-
Jump to: