Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Vote_lcapDrink up, It's last call, Last resort Voting_barDrink up, It's last call, Last resort Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Vote_lcapDrink up, It's last call, Last resort Voting_barDrink up, It's last call, Last resort Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Drink up, It's last call, Last resort

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:32 pm

Lights blinked repeatedly to the rhythm of the playing music outside in the court Yard. It was midnight and the party had just begun. Jared's worries were laid to rest when no first years showed up. He had a thing against the lot of them. Jared pulled a pair of headphones over his ears- the only Muggle device he dared to touch- as he stood next to the DJ. His Clothes were of his usual style, except a bit more laid-back, if that was even possible. Jared looked around at the party goers but as he had expected, she wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:52 pm

Lucy walked into the Court Yard and saw all the people. She smirked when she saw Jared looking around. She walked past him and winked, her blue dress blowing with the slight breeze, her curly dark hair rested below her shoulders and her blue bangles rattled slightly when she lifted her arm. She started to dance with a few people and smiled, acting like she was having a good time.

Drink up, It's last call, Last resort BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkhBSG0xbng5M2hHQnVlc2NOTVlaY1EAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:01 pm

The song came to an end and Jared took over the Record player as the DJ walked over to a near table to get something to drink. Jared started the next song, grabbed a firewhiskey and walked up to Lucy, "Would you look at that, Book-worm actually showed up at a party", He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Lucy smirked at Jared and nodded. "Yeah, thought I'd check it out before I left." She said and turned away to dance with some guy she was talking to before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:17 pm

Jared rolled his eyes and titled his head back, drinking from his bottle of whiskey. It burned his throat refreshingly as always. Jared listened to the loud music and danced with a Slytherin girl she knew- Pansy Parkinson- while he finished his second bottle of the firewhiskey. "Have you seen draco?", Pansy asked. "No, and i could care less about that kid", He answered. She rolled her eyes but continued to dance with him.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:19 pm

Lucy almost bust out laughing when she saw Jared dancing with Pansy. She entered his mind and made her voice clear. 'I wouldn't go much further than dancing with her unless you want some kind of disease.' She smirked and left her dance partner and moved towards Jared and Pansy. "Mind if I cut in? Draco is over in by the firewhiskey with his girlfriend Parkinson, you know my sister?" she said sweetly with a hint of hate in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:25 pm

Jared heard Lucy's voice in his head, which made him glance in her direction. He still thought it was odd that she could do that. He could hear the dislike in her voice when she talked to Pansy and remembered that Pansy's obsession with Draco bothered the Green family. Drama was their thing apparently. Jared laughed quietly and crossed his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:33 pm

Lucy watched Pansy storm over to where she had said Draco and Jade where. She looked at Jared and smiled. "Wanna dance?" She asked him with a sexy smile. She acted as if she were up to nothing, but everyone knew a Green was always up to something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:38 pm

He shrugged, "Alright, Book-worm", He answered after he watched Pansy walk away. Jared started dancing again, care-free because of the alcohol he had just swallowed. "What changed your mind? About coming", Jared asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:42 pm

Lucy shrugged and danced along with him. "Dunno, just felt the need to do something." She said and winked. She danced close to Jared and waited to see what'd he do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:47 pm

Jared smirked as she danced closely to him, his head not only spinning, but telling him to behave. He found his arms snaked around her waist, expecting a smack in the face any moment. “Good decision. I was getting bored without you”, He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:55 pm

Lucy smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck. She smirked and looked into his eyes. "Really now? I see plenty of girls around here that are far more interesting than me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:06 am

"Your different", Jared said slowly, Enjoying dancing with Green. He wouldn't admit it to her of course, but he really had underestimated her for the past few years, she was more complicated than he had thought; He hadn't guessed her to be anything other than what he saw- a Know it all - but he had been wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:13 am

Lucy smiled and continued dancing with him. She moved her face closer to his and played with the hair that came out of the bottom of his hat. "How much have you had to drink?" She asked him knowing his judgement was probably clouded by alcohol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:26 am

"Only a few", He grinned, eyes twinkling. Even if he wasn't lying when he answered her, he still felt drunk with her so close to him. "hmmmmm, stop tempting me", He breathed.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:30 am

Susan walked into the Court Yard a couple of minutes after her sister did. As Susan walked through the Court Yard her red dress blew in the breeze as well as her long curly blond hair. Susan was here following the plan her and her sister made. Susan was wearing a red dress that showed off her curves and showed off her legs perfectly for it stopped at her knees with her red bangles bracelets on. As she swiftly walked pass a couple of boys she gave them a soft warm smile and giggled. As she looked over at her twin sister she gave her a warm smile and winked at her.

Drink up, It's last call, Last resort CarrieUnderwood34
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:36 am

Jared Evans wrote:
"Only a few", He grinned, eyes twinkling. Even if he wasn't lying when he answered her, he still felt drunk with her so close to him. "hmmmmm, stop tempting me", He breathed.

"I'm not tempting you." She smirked and looked back at her sister. She winked back and nodded her over. "Jared, do you remember my sister Susan?" She asked him smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:42 am

"Yeah, what about her?", Jared replied, wondering what Lucy's sister had to do with anything. "She's your twin or something like that, right?", He asked. Jared wasn't good with names. It took him a while to truly remember Susan, although he had only met the Gryffindor once when he was hanging out with Fred and George who are also Gryffindors.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:45 am

Lucy laughed. "She's right next to you." She said with a smirk and left Jared to hug her sister. "Hey Susie. I'm going to get a drink, I'll be right back." She said and left Jared and Susan alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:55 am

Jared watched Lucy leave and glanced at her sister. He waved halfheartedly, "So your A Gryffindor?", He asked, started a conversation to the best of his ability. Jared didn't exactly like Gryffindors, it was mainly because they all centered on Harry Potter, but he had never really met any Gryffindors other than the Weasleys.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:04 am

As Susan walked over towards her twin sister she walked through the crowd reaching her sister as quickly as she could. As she finally reached them she stood beside her sister and gave Jared a sexy warm smile. "Hello Jared."said Susan as she looked at him and started twirling her curly blond hair around her finger. As Lucy hugged her she hugged her back. "Hey Lu,I didn't know you would make it here!"said Susan preteding she didn't know anything about her being her. As Lucy said she will be right back she nodded. "Ok Lu, take your time!"said Susan as she smiled at her twin sister then turned back to Jared. "Yes I'm a Gryffindor, but no need to worry I'm not like the rest of the Gryffindors I different!" said Susan starting to flirt with Jared as Susan asked her to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:14 am

"Yeah, sure you are", Jared smirked. He lifted his bottle of Firewhiskey to his mouth and drank some of it. "Amazing dress by the way", Jared commented. The DJ waved him over, but Jared shook his head, "Ill take the next shift in a bit", Jared shouted to him over the music. He nodded and then turned his attention back to the conversation he was having with Susan.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:26 am

"Oh so just because I'm a Gryffindor you don't think I'm different? Perhaps maybe I should show you!"said Susan as she gave him a sexy warm smile. As he mentioned her dress she smiled. "Oh thanks, you look hot tonight as always."said Susan flirting with him again. "Ah, we Green twins are sneaky!"Susan thought to herself as she gave gave Jared a sexy warm smile once again. As she looked over at her sister she gave her a warm smile and waved at her and turned her attention back to Jared. "So want to dance?"Susan asked him as she twirled her long curly blond hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:36 am

Jared chuckled, "Prove to me your different then", He said with a wink. "haha, thank you ms.", He replied to her complement. "Sure, I'll dance with you", He answered with a grin watching the blond play with her long hair. Jared had no clue what was going on, and being so close to being drunk wasn't helping the matter. Jared started dancing, putting one hand on Susan's shoulder, as the other held his drink.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:50 am

"Ok sure it would be my pleasure to Mr. Evans."said Susan as she gave him a sexy smile. As he led her to the dance floor she gave him a warm smile and started dancing with him. "Wow Mr. Evans your a great dancer!"said Susan as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "If you want proof that I'm different then the other hand me that bottle your drinking and I'll show you a good time!"said Susan in a sexy whisper in his ear she was sure she sent a chill down his back. "Well, this is working out better then I thought it would!"Susan thought to herself as she continued dancing with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drink up, It's last call, Last resort   Drink up, It's last call, Last resort Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drink up, It's last call, Last resort
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next