Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Vote_lcapGo Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Voting_barGo Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Vote_lcapGo Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Voting_barGo Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open)   Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:49 pm

Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Lisa410
-----------------------------------------------------
It was a boring day so far, and with nothing else to do Alex
resorted to sneaking out of Hogwarts to spend a day in
Hogsmeade. She didn't really have anything planned other
than just hanging out in a few shops, but that was good enough
considering X wasn't one to think that far ahead.

Alexandra pushed open the door to the Hog's head, the bell
jingling quietly. She took a seat at the bar in the back of the
pub and ordered a drink.

Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open)   Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:25 pm

Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) 89978_1226822666070_195_300
--------------------------------

Daniel was already at Hog Head, drinking his butterbeer heavily just so bored at the moment there was nothing else to do at Hogwart or in Hogmeade. He didn't even have one single friend at Hogwart because he had just moved in from the Durmstrang when his parent had found out that the teacher had taught him how to use Unforgivable curses so basically all of his friends were stuck there while he was alone here in Hogwart with no friend to play around with. He looked up, boredly and saw a beautiful girl sitting in the back of the pub; ordering a drink. Daniel waited patiently to see if she had any frinds or a boyfriend that she might be seeing before going over to her and interupting anything special that was happening, then after a while he finally decided to get up on his feet and walk toward her, sitting in a seat next to her and ordered another beer. "Hello" he smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open)   Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Lisa410
-----------------------------------------------------
Alexandra took a bottle of firewhiskey in her hands when it was
set in front of her. She dug in the pockets of her black jeans in
search of some money, when she found it she handed it to the
bartender and continued with her drink. X looked to her left when
someone sat down besides her. She flashed the wizard a smile,
“Hi. The name’s X”.

Alex twirled her first two fingers slowly, causing a pair of ice cubes
to lift from the cooler near bye. The ice cubes drifted slowly over to
Alexandra’s drink until it landed with a clink in her whiskey.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open)   Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go Ahead and call me Foolish (Open)
Page 1 of 1