Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Home sweet Home - Page 2 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Home sweet Home - Page 2 Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Home sweet Home - Page 2 Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Home sweet Home - Page 2 Vote_lcapHome sweet Home - Page 2 Voting_barHome sweet Home - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Home sweet Home - Page 2 Vote_lcapHome sweet Home - Page 2 Voting_barHome sweet Home - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Home sweet Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

Home sweet Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:35 pm

Lucy nodded and played with her long dark hair. "Yeah, sure, beautiful. I'm not Susie, if I were I'd get a guy's attention without the sexy clothes." She said to her twin with a sad smile. "That's not the only reason...." she said quietly with her head against the wall. "It's better than having no friends." She said with little tears in her eyes. "I have none Susie, none at all. Everyone in my house either hates me or is afraid of me, and all the Slytherins are controlled by Draco and you know how me and him get along. The Hufflepuff's act like I'm a plague, and the Gryffindor's hate me because I'm a Green!" She said to her sister in a raspy whisper.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:27 pm

Susan nodded. "I know how you feel Lu, almost everyone hates me in Gryffindor because I'm a Green and Slyhterin hates me because they claim I'm a blood traitor!"said Susan sighing. "The only reason I'm friends with the trio is because they understand me and they know what it like especially Harry and the Weasley are all very kind to me!"said Susan. "Lu look at me, I don't have no guys chasing after me and I wear sexy clothes almost every day beside when we have to wear our uniform."said Susan sighing. "I don't understand why people hate us so much, it's not like were bad people!"said Susan sadly. "I just want to find that one guy who won't judge me and knows the real me and won't run away."said Susan. "I guess I can dream right?"Susan asked her twin sister.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:31 pm

Jade sighed and let her eyes go blank and concentrated on sunny skies. When she was depressed and weak like this it took more out of her than it should. "There you go, sunny skies." She said raspy.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschoolformag.darkbb.com
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Lucy felt bad that making the skies had taken so much out of Jade. Lucy picked her younger sibling up, and set her on her back. Lucy made it a habit to work out encase physical strength ever came in need. "Come on J, you're getting out of this house for a day." She said and carried Jade to the lake that rested peacefully outside the manor.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Green

Nicole Green

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:56 pm

Nicole was walking around the house when she noticed her three sisters all in Jade's room. "What are you three doing?" She asked and noticed that Jade didn't look so well. She looked at her sister Susan. "What did you do to her?!" She asked. Her and Susan barely ever got along for the past couple years.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:03 pm

"I didn't do any thing Nicky I swear you can ask Jadey and Lu yourself!"said Susan holding up her hands in defense. She knows she haven't gotten along with Jade well over the years but it was all changing she was becoming more protective over and they were really getting along. "As a matter of fact Nicky, I was the first one that comfort her when she was crying because she thinks everyone hates her because what she is!"said Susan. "God, I get blamed around for everything almost!"Susan thought to herself knowing Lucy her twin sister probably heard that for she could read minds. As her sapphire eyes flicked angrily at Nicole she looked back at Lucy and Jade.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:05 pm

Lucy looked between her twin and her older sister. "Come on you two, can't you stop fighting just once? What even caused this? You two used to be so close like two years ago! What the hell happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Nicole Green

Nicole Green

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:11 pm

"Why don't you ask little miss, no-one-compares-to-me, she's the one who started it all." Nicole said with a glare towards her Susan.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:56 pm

Susan glared angrily at Nicole her sapphire eyes flicked with hate in them. "I haven't started anything Nicky, your the one who judging me just because I was alittle jealous of Jadey but guess what so were you and your still are!"Susan snapped at her sapphire eyes filled with hate. "Besides we never been close, she always been judging me since I was little so that will never change!"said Susan. Her and Nicole never seen eye to eye she got along with her other siblings but not really Nicole all that well it was like Nicole hated her.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Lucy grew angry. "ALRIGHT BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!" she screamed angrily at both of them. Lucy by far had the worst temper out of any of the Greens. "You both need to settle this before I do!" She screamed and stormed out of the house with Jade on her back.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:36 am

Susan sighed. "She's right Nicky, I don't understand why you hate me so much? I never done anything wrong to you or Jadey or the rest of them I love my brothers and sisters very much!"said Susan calmly. "Yes, I was angry at Jadey for having powers I didn't have but I never hated her, I would never hate my own flesh in blood sister!"said Susan. Susan never understood why her and Nicole never seen eye to eye they just never did for some odd reason. "If I'm more a burden to you then the others I'm sorry, I never thought it would be this way."said Susan calmly. As she walked over towards the window she smiled as she seen Lucy and Jade playing in the pond close by there house.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Green

Nicole Green

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:41 pm

Nicole sighed and looked at her little sister. "I hate how you act like everything is always alright in the world, it isn't like that... especially not for any of us." Nicole rubbed her dark mark and shrugged. "He has me on a mission... he'll kill me if Jade doesn't get that Amulet."
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:08 pm

Susan sighed. "I know that Nicky, I'm just trying to make the best out this world and try not letting what we are get to us!"said Susan calmly. "I think Jadey already has it, although I'm not really sure."said Susan shrugging. "Have Jadey and Lu tell you about the vision I had in the Astronomy Tower about our house burning down?"Susan asked her calmly. "Well Lucy came up with this plan from having the death eaters burn down our house is that is take the real amulet and replace with a fake one."said Susan calmly.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Green

Nicole Green

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:15 pm

"Yeah, well sometimes that highly annoys people in this house when things are only going wrong." Nicole said. "Good, because I was about ready to go and get it myself." Nicole said and kicked one of Jade's stuffed animals away from her. "Yes, they did... but I think that plan might get you in trouble, unless he doesn't plan on using it straight away." Nicole said looking at her sister seriously.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:01 pm

Susan nodded. "True Nicky, I didn't think about that thanks for telling me that."said Susan calmly. "I have a feeling he will use just as soon as he gets it!"said Susan knowing that for see could see the future. "Why am I so useful to him all I can do is see the future!"said Susan knowing why is because she can see what coming before it happens. Susan sometimes hated sharing her visions with the dark lord but she didn't have a choice if she wanted to pretend she was loyal to him. Everyone knew she rather share her visions with her family and the Order before the dark lord any day.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Green

Nicole Green

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:41 pm

"Dunno, you're visions aren't always true. One desicion could change the whole future." she said quietly. "Like i'm any help, all I can do is fly without a broom." She said and looked in the mirrors that surrounded Jade's bedroom. She shivered slightly and turned one away from her. "Is it me, or does she love looking at herself. What's with all these mirrors anyway?" She asked with a little joking laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home sweet Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2