Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
!•♥Home Alone♥•! 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
!•♥Home Alone♥•! Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
!•♥Home Alone♥•! Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
!•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
!•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
!•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
!•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
!•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
!•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
!•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
!•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
!•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
!•♥Home Alone♥•! Vote_lcap!•♥Home Alone♥•! Voting_bar!•♥Home Alone♥•! Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

!•♥Home Alone♥•!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Slytherin

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:07 pm

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Elumo

Desirae lead Gerard up to her bedroom smiling and closed the door behind them. She locked the door with her wand and started kissing Gerard with a fiery passion and walked him towards the bed. She gently pushed him on the bed and fell with him. Her kisses went from his mouth, to his jaw, then to his ear, then down to his neck. She made a few hickeys and went back to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:19 pm

Gerard smiled as she started kissing from his mouth to neck and then his ear. As she did a few hickeys on his neck he let out a moan before she kissed him back on the mouth. As Gerard deepen the kiss they made out for a few minutes but Gerard pulled back to breath and started kissing her neck and sucking on it giving her a few hickeys as well. "I love you Desirey."said Gerard as he trailed kisses from her neck all the way to her mouth and kissed her with more fiery passion. Gerard was getting so turned on by her he wouldn't be surprise if they had sex again and he remembered it!
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:44 am

Desirae kissed him back with her own fiery passion and ran her hands up and down his chest and smirked when she felt the bulge in his pants. "I love you too Ger." She said and innocently grind her hips against his trying to get a moan out of him.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:19 am

Gerard let out a moan as she grind her hips against his. "You sure know my weak spots don't you?"Gerard asked between there fiery making out session. As he broke the kiss he nibbled on her ear playfully trying to get a moan back from her in return.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:22 am

Desirae moaned when he nibbled on her ear and smirked. "Not like you don't know mine." She said and threw his shirt off of him. Desirae brought his lips to meet hers and starting to kiss him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:56 am

Gerard smiled as she took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. As she kissed him Gerard deepen the kiss and took off her shirt and threw it on the floor along with his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:00 am

Desirae wrapped her legs around his waist and grinded her hips against his again to get another moan out of him. She giggled and sucked on his bottom lip, then slightly nibbled on it.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:16 am

Gerard let out a moan as he wrapped her legs around his waist and grinded her hips against his. "Stop it, you know that turns me on every time you do that!"said Gerard laughing. As she sucked his bottom lip and nibbled on it he moaned loudly.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:19 am

Desirae smirked and grinded her hips against his again. "Maybe that's what I'm trying to do." She said devillishly and sucked on his lip again and ran her tongue over it and started kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:31 am

Gerard smiled as she told him that she was trying to get him turned on. "Oh yeah, and why would you want to do that?"Gerard asked her innocently as he gave her a warm smile. As she kissed him he deepen the kissed and started french kissing her and playing tongue wrestle with her tongue inside her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:42 am

Desirae ran her hands up his chest and then back down, letting her hands linger on his zipper. "Oh, I don't know... maybe because I love you?" She said smiling and unzipped his pants. She arched her back and grinded her hips against his, and kissed him back and let her tongue roam the inside of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:49 am

Gerard gave her a sexy warm smile as she unzipped his pants. "I love you to Desirey."said Gerard as he slid down her skirt some. As she grinded her hips against his and kissed him back letting her tongue roam in his mouth that set him on fire. As he pulled away he kissed her neck and started sucking on it making her moan.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:03 am

Desirae moaned as Gerard sucked on her neck and kicked off her skirt and pulled his boxers down. She grinded her hips against his and the only thing keeping Gerard from entering her was her black thong.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:21 am

Gerard moaned as she grinded her hips against his. As he put his lips on his he kissed her passionately on the lips with fiery passion. As he noticed all she was in was her black thong he pulled away and looked at her. "Um Desirey love... are you sure about this?"Gerard asked her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:23 am

Desirae looked up at him confused. "Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" she asked him showing him she was slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:27 am

Gerard looked at her. "Desirey, you look awfully confused!"said Gerard calmly. "You know what I'm talking about right?"Gerard asked her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:29 am

Desirae nodded her head and traced his face with her finger. "Ger, it's not gonna hurt the baby I promise. I know for a fact that we could still have sex until I was about four months. I'm two days."
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:32 am

Gerard nodded. "Ok, I was just making sure Desirey love."said Gerard as he kissed her her passionately on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:34 am

Desirae smirked playfully and gently ran a hand down his chest. "Unless you don't want too...." she said and acted like she was going to reach for her clothes. She waited to see what he'd do.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:57 am

"No you don't do that, of course I want to I just making sure you wanted to love!"said Gerard as he kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:01 am

Desirae smirked and moaned a little when he kissed her neck. "Well, I don't think we'd go this far, and not finish it." She said with a little laugh and grinded her hips against his.

(Well since we'll get in trouble if we post much more)

*Few hours later*

Desirae laid in her bed with Gerard smiling softly with her head on his chest and played with his fingers that were intertwined with hers.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:10 am

Gerard looked down at Desirae and gave her her a warm smile and a soft kiss on the lips. "Well, that might have not been our first but it was the first I remember and it was fun, not saying the other one was fun even if I can't remember it!"said Gerard chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:57 am

Desirae giggled and returned the soft kiss. She smiled and laughed a little. "Yeah, it's the first we remember, but the real first was what gave us the baby." She said softly and put her hands over her stomach. "What do you want it to be, a boy or girl?" she asked him quietly. "I want a boy."
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Gerard smiled when she said she wanted a boy. "I want a boy as well love."said Gerard softly as he kissed her forehead and stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:40 pm

"What should we name it? I was thinking if it was a boy John, a girl Amy." she said smiling ligthly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

!•♥Home Alone♥•! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!•♥Home Alone♥•!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next