Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Voting_barThe best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Voting_barThe best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

The best thing in me are you, friends...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:58 am

Ginny first looked at Luna confused and then laughed out loud. "You know, Luna, I have no idea what a niggle is" said Ginny smiling
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:08 am

"Dad told me that niggle is a sand niffler. I haven't found any of them... But dad's mag said some has been found in Egypt... Hope that daddy would take me there to see them..." she said with a daydreaming eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:27 am

Ginny smiled to Luna, still a bit confused about what a niggle is. But that's just Luna being herself. "So...Met any cute boys that caught your eyes, Luna?" asked Ginny curiously.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Luna looked at Ginny then smiled. "I've never thought about getting a boyfriend. And those who i know always mock at me, anyway..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:03 pm

"Oh, come on. I'm sure you did" said Ginny smiling. "Don't let those guys bother you. They are just some snobbish jerks! And I'm sure you'll meet someone pretty soon, and you'll fall in love and then I'll be saying 'I told you so!' " said Ginny with a big smile
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Luna nooded. "Yeah... I hope so..." she said. "The sure thing is you'll find another boyfriend soon, Ginny..." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:07 pm

"I'm sure of it, Luna!" said Ginny with a big smile, nodding. "Oh, no. If your thinking about Harry...I don't think that's gonna happen. And Dean and I broke up, but when we see each other, we just fight." said Ginny
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:10 pm

"Nah... Just wait and see... We don't know what will going to happen, anyway..." she said. "And don't say no, you'll get the opposite of your words. And that would be a good thing for you..." she smiled friendly to Ginny.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:19 pm

Ginny laughed. "You know, me and Harry being together is the silliest idea I have ever heard. He has never looked at me that way, and he will not. He just sees me as....Ron's baby sister" said Ginny.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:25 pm

"He changed, you know... Time change people change... His eyes glittery when he saw you lately..." she said, let Ginny knew her observation.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:34 pm

Ginny was shocked with Luna's words. A small smiled appeared on her face, even thought she wanted to hide it from Luna. Ginny quickly shook her head. "I...I'm sure it was something else" said Ginny quickly.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:40 pm

Luna moved her shoulder. "Well... Maybe... But i know what i saw..." she said surely. It's up to Ginny, anyway, whether she wants to believe her words or still wants to hide her feeling.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:43 pm

Ginny couldn't stood smiling in her mind. Luna's word gave her the small but needed hope in hear head. "Ok, let's just not talk about Harry anymore. Let's talk about something else" she said.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Luna laughed cheerfully. "How's your brother, Ron and Hermione, anyway?? Any progress on their relationship?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:06 pm

"Well, no, not really. But I'm sure that Hermione likes him, she looks at him at a certain way. And I think Ron likes Hermione, too. But they are both too stubborn and shy to admit any of that" said Ginny.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Jade was looking for both Harry and Draco, she needed to speak to both of them. She found Ginny and Luna and debated on asking them. She sighed and finally walked over. "Um... have either of you seen Draco or Harry? I need to speak to them, one at a time of course, but it's really important... I have information from Dumbledore for Harry." She said feeling the need to explain.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschoolformag.darkbb.com
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:45 am

Luna laughed. "Oh yeah... Ron and Hermione are a bit shy about their own feeling..." she said. Suddenly, Jade came to them. "Sorry... But no. We already sat here for... about an hour. And for e myself, I haven't go back to the castle after breakfast this morning..." she answered politely.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:08 am

Jade sighed. "Alright, thanks Luna." She said with a smile, thankful that she was polite. Some people still couldn't face the fact that Jade wasn't like most Slytherins. "Well, if you see either of them can you tell them I'm looking for them?" she asked Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Luna smiled to Jade. "Don't worry... I would tell them..." she answered. Jade is one of not much Slytherins that treated her as a human or better a friend. Most people treated her like she was coming from another planet.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Jade smiled gratefully. "Thank you again Luna, I'll see you two at the D.A. meeting." She said the last part quietly then left to search for Draco and Harry again.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:08 am

"Bey" said Ginny and rolled her eyes. When Jade left, Ginny turned to Luna. "How can you be friends with her?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Luna smiled again to Ginny. "I just know... How would she feel if we mean to her..." she said. "Like I always feel..." she added sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:30 pm

"Oh" said Ginny and looked at Luna sadly. She really felt sorry for her. "But you're nice and a great person and soon people will notice that. On the other hand, she isn't nice nor a good person. She is the one who is mean. Besides, she's dating Draco!" said Ginny
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:54 pm

Luna smiled to her. "Thank you so much, Ginny..." she said. Luna paused for a while. "Well... She is polite and quiet friendly, despite the fact that she is dating Draco. I just answered her question the same way she asked me."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:17 am

"Yeah, I guess that's true. But I don't really think I can be friends with her. I mean I can endure her, but not hang out with her" said Ginny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best thing in me are you, friends...   The best thing in me are you, friends... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best thing in me are you, friends...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next