Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
I have better friends that anyone had... 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
I have better friends that anyone had... Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
I have better friends that anyone had... Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
I have better friends that anyone had... Vote_lcapI have better friends that anyone had... Voting_barI have better friends that anyone had... Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
I have better friends that anyone had... Vote_lcapI have better friends that anyone had... Voting_barI have better friends that anyone had... Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

I have better friends that anyone had...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Ravenclaw

I have better friends that anyone had... Empty
PostSubject: I have better friends that anyone had...   I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:33 pm

"Loony Lovegood... Look... She wears those strange glasses again..." said a boy on Luna's way to the forest. "Barefoot again..." his friend commented.

Luna heard them but she didn't do anything but walked away and left them behind, she headed to the forbidden forest. She saw some thestral there. "Oh... hi... How are you guys?" she walked closer to them. The thestral snored and licked her foot. "Oh... Don't worry... It's not that cold, the weather. They keep hiding my shoes. So I just walked this way..." she said and rubbed one of the thestral's fur. "Here... i've something for you..." she said and pulled fresh fish from her bag.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I have better friends that anyone had...   I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:23 pm

Desirae was walking out of the forest when she saw Luna Lovegood. "Luna, you shouldn't be here." She said then realized that she shouldn't have been here either. "What are you... oh the thestrals..." She said and sighed, only people who have seen someone die could see the creatures... and Desirae had seen someone die. "They are, beautiful in a twisted way... don't you think?" she asked the younger Ravenclaw, Desirae had never really talked to Luna but she didn't think that she was as crazy or Loony as everyone said.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I have better friends that anyone had...   I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Luna looked at the girl who greeted her and smiled. "Oh... Hi, Desirae... I've been here twice a day... Giving Hagrid a hand on feeding them... Those beautiful thestral..." she said calmly. "What are you doing here, anyway??" she asked. Luna gave some of her fish to Desirae, in case she want to try.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I have better friends that anyone had...   I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Gerard walked around the Forbidden Forest getting away from everything just to think for alittle bit. As he walked alittle way into the forest he saw Luna Lovegood and Desirae. "Luna, Desirey love what are you two doing out here it's dangerous for you two to be out here alone especially you Desirey love."said Gerard. Gerard was very protective of her and his friends and didn't want anything to happen to them. As he seen a thestral come towards him he smiled and petted it on the back. Gerard was able to see them since his first year seeing how he was a double spy he seen death so many times he was used to it.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I have better friends that anyone had...   I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:21 pm

Desirae rolled her eyes and pet the thestrals, she took the fish from Luna and held her hand out for the creature to eat. "Ger, I'm not made of glass and I can take care of myself." She said with a tone. Desirae had been getting very moody lately since she was pregnant. She would get mad and anyone and everyone, or just randomly start crying for no reason at all.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I have better friends that anyone had...   I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Gerard remained calm even though she snapped at him when all he was trying to do is protect her and take care of her. Gerard been getting snapped at alot by her but he didn't mind he knew it was part of her pregnancy. "I know you aren't Desirey love, I just don't want anything happening to you!"said Gerard calmly. "Or the baby."Gerard thought to himself. "Oh no, I hope she doesn't cry again!"said Gerard to himself. Even when she gets mad at hm and then cries Gerard is right there supporting her the whole way he never leave her side.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I have better friends that anyone had...   I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:56 pm

Desirae started to tear up and turned away from Luna and Gerard so they couldn't see her cry. She pet a thestral so they wouldn't think she was crying and held in the sobs that threatened to leave her.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I have better friends that anyone had...   I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:12 pm

Gerard knew Desirae was starting to cry as she looked away for she done it so many times this week Gerard was used to it. As Gerard walked over towards her he hugged and stroked her hair. "I know you can take care of yourself Desirey, and I'm sorry for not trusting you but like I said I don't want anything bad happening to you!"said Gerard softly. Gerard hoped she didn't push him away even if she did Gerard would still love her.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I have better friends that anyone had...   I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:49 am

Desirae pushed him away slightly and turned away to wipe the tears. "I can take care of myself, it's not like I don't know how to defend myself." she said defensively. She pet another thestral and sighed, she hated mood swings.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I have better friends that anyone had...   I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:02 am

Gerard nodded and stepped away from her and let her have her space for he knew she would come to him soon and say sorry. As another thestral came towards them because the smelled Luna's fresh fish he petted one on the back and smiled. "You know these are actually really beautiful creatures in a weird sort of way."said Gerard. "Luna may I please have a fish to fed this baby thestral?"Gerard asked her politely.Gerard loved animals magical or muggle he was very kind to them it was probably because his family had so many of them.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I have better friends that anyone had...   I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:39 am

Luna looked at Gerard. They both seems to have some problem, that Gerard and Desirae. Then she smiled. "Of course... Here you go..." she said and threw some fish to Gerard too.
"Listen you guys... Problems would be much easier if you have someone to talk to..." she smiled to both of them. "But if you don't... Well... Those friends of mine would be glad to hear you..." she nodded to the thestrals in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I have better friends that anyone had...   I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Gerard looked at Luna and gave her a warm smile and petted the baby thestrals. "Thanks Luna, we haven't had any major problems that we couldn't handle!"said Gerard calmly as he gave a fish to the baby thestrals. Gerard sighed he knew that Desirae was having mood swings and he tried to handle it without flipping out on her but sometimes it was hard. As Gerard took another fish he continued feeding the thestrals in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I have better friends that anyone had...   I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Luna smiled. "Yeah... Of course..." she said. She sat there and some thestral followed her. She laughed freely and petted them all. "Oh... Even if everybody who know me thought that i am freak or loony, like they always said... I still have wonderful friends like you guys here..." she talked to the thestrals. "No one could have better friends than me..." she laughed and hugged one of them.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I have better friends that anyone had...   I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:29 pm

"Luna your not loony or a freak your just different that's all!"said Gerard as he gave her a warm smile. "Not different in a bad way of course, but in a good way I'm glad I'm friends with you Luna because your not like others!"said Gerard. As Luna said she had better friends then anyone he nodded. "Yeah you do, at lease you know your friends will turn there backs on on!"said Gerard as he petted one on the back . As Gerard threw the last fish out he smiled when two baby thestrals shared one fish together. "How come the world can't be the way these thestrals are? I know it sounds crazy but there's no sharing no more in the world now days or friendliness."said Gerard sighing.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I have better friends that anyone had...   I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:41 am

Luna smiled as Gerard said that he was glad to be friend with her. "Your words mean so much for me, Gerard. Thank you..." she said cheerfully. Luna let the thestrals took a nap around her. "I agree... Too much darkness in the world nowadays... I think You Know Who is a bit happy now about the world situation." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have better friends that anyone had...   I have better friends that anyone had... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have better friends that anyone had...
Page 1 of 1