Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Vote_lcapShould've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Voting_barShould've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Vote_lcapShould've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Voting_barShould've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Should've known you'd bring me heartache

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Lucy laughed at Jared's pout and kissed his temple. "I don't want to walk but I feel bad that you have to carry my fat but the whole way up." She said with a laugh and yelped when he suddenly dropped her than caught her. "You jerk." She said with a glare and pouted looking away from him with a laugh in her eyes, so he knew she was just joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:29 pm

"Lu, your not heavy", He rolled his eyes, clearly amused. They came to the front doors of the castle, which he kicked open with his boots. Jared laughed when he scared her, his eyes twinkling. "What you don’t trust me?", He asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Lucy let out a giggle and shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever you say Jared." She looked at him then put her glare back in place. "I do trust you but I don't like you dropping me, if I wanted to fall flat on my ass I'd try running in sneakers across ice." She said with a hint of humor in her voice. "Besides, if you continue to be mean I'll just go and talk to.... Levi." She said laughing jokingly, remembering Jared hated Levi, a Seventh year Gryffindor who had a very large crush on Lucy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:49 pm

"Nope, not a chance, your not going anywhere near those stupid Gryffindors. That’s the new law", He teased, bringing her hand to his lips to kiss it gently. "Plus, He's a dork", He added bluntly. Jared set Lucy down cautiously when they were in the entrance hall, smiling at her constantly.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:53 pm

"Well, that will be hard since Susan is in Gryffindor, and so is Jenna. I have friends in Gryffindor ya know." She said giggling. "But don't worry, the guys there don't interest me." She said with a wink and balanced on her tip toes to give him a kiss full on his mouth. "True, he is." She said with a little laugh, and wrapped her arms around his neck. She couldn't stop smiling at him, and felt a warmth go all through her body since Jared wouldn't stop smiling at her either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:58 pm

“I forgot about them. I still don’t understand your ways, do you get along with everybody in the world or are you just like that at Hogwarts?”. Lucy’s kiss caught him off guard, taking him a few minutes to recover; He returned the kiss, smirking wildly.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Lucy giggled. "I wouldn't go as far as everyone, but mainly I do try and have more friends than enemies. It get's you farther in life." She said with a little giggle and noticed the shocked looks they were getting from people who still couldn't comprehend that Lucy and Jared were dating instead of tearing each others head off. "Let's go somewhere, more private." She whispered in his ear before smirking and pulling him towards the R.O.R.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School :: Hogwarts School :: Outside the School :: The Flower Garden-
Jump to: