Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Should've known you'd bring me heartache 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Should've known you'd bring me heartache Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Should've known you'd bring me heartache Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Should've known you'd bring me heartache Vote_lcapShould've known you'd bring me heartache Voting_barShould've known you'd bring me heartache Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Should've known you'd bring me heartache Vote_lcapShould've known you'd bring me heartache Voting_barShould've known you'd bring me heartache Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Should've known you'd bring me heartache

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

Should've known you'd bring me heartache Empty
PostSubject: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Spoiler:

Lucy ran with tears streaming down her face. She just wanted to be alone after she heard her sister and Alex talking. She ended up at the swing on the end of the flower garden. She sighed and sat on the swing and brought her legs against her chest and put her head on her knees and cried silently. 'Why wouldn't he tell me? He obviously didn't care.' she thought to herself and felt a sob let out. She thought of lyrics for a song and let out the part she got so far. "Should've known you'd bring me heartache."
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:01 am

After Susan gotten finished talking to Alexandra and Desirae she decided to go find Lucy. Susan couldn't see where Susan was at for her some reason her visions were cloudy today but she guessed where she was at for Lucy usually went there when she was upset. As she ran to the end of the flower garden she saw Lucy crying and it tore her apart. "Lu I know you probably don't want to see me here or even talk to me, but I came to see if you were ok I know you overheard me and Alex talking."said Susan calmly. "I know your really upset as it is because of me and I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you a whore when I really am the one that's the whore."said Susan calmly and sighed as her twin sister didn't speak. "It's fine that your not talking to me I understand, but I just came out here to see if you were ok I was worried about you but I leave you alone now."said Susan as she started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:16 pm

Lucy looked up at her sister and cried out. "Wait!" she tried calming down but tears just kept coming. "I'm sorry, too." She said in a sobbing voice. "I... he.... I feel so stupid." She said and started balling again.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Susan stopped and turned around and ran towards her sister and hugged her.
"Lu your not stupid, you just didn't know."said Susan softly as she held her sister and stroked her hair. "He the one that's stupid for not telling you Lu, he going to realize he'll need you more then ever if he leaves to Alaska."said Susan calmly. "But who knows, alot could have changed over the year maybe he not leaving, maybe you should talk to him and find out."said Susan. "Oh I met a guy at the lake a couple of days ago his name is Daniel he so sweet and I found out he the one I saw in the Great Hall that one day!"said Susan blushing as she mentioned him. "Anyway, this isn't about me it's about you Lu, and I say if you love him I would tell him how you feel."said Susan softly.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:27 pm

Lucy cried on her sisters shoulder. "Yes I am... I was stupid to think I could trust with my heart again." She said and sobbed. "I hope he isn't leaving, Susie I love him so much... I don't know if he loves me though." She said and cried harder. "I can't, what if he doesn't love me back?" She asked her and tried wiping the tears that kept coming out of her eyes. "I thought of a song idea in my head. Do you want to hear it?"
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:13 pm

"I'm sure he isn't leaving you Lu, I think he came to realize he loves you to much to leave you but I could be wrong."said Susan calmly. As she said she couldn't tell him how she feels she shook her head. "But how would you know how he feels if you don't tell him how you feel?"Susan asked her softly. As Lucy said she thought of a song idea in her head and asked her if she wanted to hear it she nodded and smiled. "Well of course I do, lets hear it!"said Susan as she gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:14 pm

Lucy flicked her wrist and muttered "Accio guitar." she saw her guitar land on her lap. She picked it up gently and strummed it letting her feelings come out.

"Your fingertips across my skin
The palm trees swaying in the wind
Images
You sang me Spanish lullabies
The sweetest sadness in your eyes
Clever trick

Well, I never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me

Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

We walked along a crowded street
You took my hand and danced with me
Images
And when you left, you kissed my lips
You told me you would never, never forget
These images

No

Well, I'd never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me

Goodbye, my almost lover
My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

I cannot go to the ocean
I cannot drive the streets at night
I cannot wake up in the morning
Without you on my mind
So you're gone and I'm haunted
And I bet you are just fine

Did I make it that
Easy to walk right in and out
Of my life?

Goodbye, my almost lover
My back is turned on you
Should have known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do"

Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:41 pm

Susan smiled as Lucy ended the song. "Wow Lu, that song was amazing it sure showed how you were feeling and I'm sorry about that!"said Susan as she hugged her sister and then let go of her. "I think I might know what might cheer you up, lets go down to the kitchen and pig out on junk food and we'll talk more about this what do you say?"Susan asked her with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:01 am

Lucy shook her head. "No, I don't feel that great. I think I'm just gonna stay here the rest of the day." She said with a small smile. "Thanks though Susie." She said and hugged her sister.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Susan nodded. "Ok, I can stay here if you want or I can leave it's your choice!"said Susan as she gave her a warm smile and hugged her back. "I'm sorry if I been so protective of you it's just that I don't want you to get hurt Lu!"said Susan calmly.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:37 am

Lucy shrugged her shoulders. "You can do what you want." She said and felt like training her Tae Kwon Do and knew that whoever would spare with her would be in pain after, so she decided against it. "It's alright Sus, your my sister, but seriously you need to back off a little." She said trying to smile a little for her sister.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:25 am

Susan sat back down and nodded. "Ok I promise I will back off, I won't do nothing until you tell me or if you need me I cross my heart."said Susan as she gave her a warm smile. "I'm going to change alot about me Lu, I'm going to back off everyone life and let them live it and I'm not going to be as bubbly and thanking everything is so good when it not especially for us!"said Susan. "I guess I been living a made up world for to long I haven't stepped out in the real world at all!"said Susan sighing. "That's why I'm going to change it, no more running other peoples life and no more thinking the world so great when it not that's the old Susan."said Susan calmly. Susan going to stop running people life when she had visions about them or trying to help them out.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:03 pm

Lucy just nodded her head. She wasn't in the mood for any more talking. "I'm sorry Susie, I'm just... can I be alone just for a few minutes? I need to think things over."
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:02 am

Susan nodded. "Alright Lu I'll leave you alone."said Susan as she got up and turned towards her twin sister. "I'll see you around Lu, remember I'm here if you need me."said Susan as she gave her a warm smile before she walked away heading back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Lucy nodded and closed her eyes. She swung the swing trying to calm down, she sighed when it wasn't working and just softly sung her newly written song.
"Your fingertips across my skin
The palm trees swaying in the wind
Images
You sang me Spanish lullabies
The sweetest sadness in your eyes
Clever trick"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:59 pm

Jared swung his wand around in his hand, knocking it against a fence that bordered the gardens. He wasn't in the best mood, and he knew it wouldn't be long until he had to deal with the trouble Alexandra Leah had caused for him.

After walking for a few minutes he came to halt, He spotted Lucy sitting in the far end of the Garden and could hear singing. He swallowed some air and walked forward. "Green."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:04 pm

She heard Jared's voice and kept her eyes closed, knowing if she opened them she would start to cry again. That was something she didn't want him to see, not when she was so weakened. Lucy had been keeping secrets from him also, but nothing like he had kept from her... she was going to tell him, but not until after she dealt with the problem herself. She opened her sapphire blue eyes and could feel the tears brimming her eyes. "Evans." she said quietly, trying to hold all her emotion in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:08 pm

"Explain this", Jared demanded tracing the visible bruises along her arms. Jared couldn't remember a time where he had ever been so serious, however he could remember in the not so distant past when all he cared about was what parties he would be attending; a part of him wanted that carelessness back.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:31 pm

Lucy sighed and looked at him. "You obviously don't care enough about me and you if didn't even bother telling me your not sticking around." She said and flinched at her own tone of voice. "Darren Snyder... he's my ex... he did this a lot last year too when we dated. He caught me after the party at Club Wizo without my wand and I was to buzzed to even think about defending myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Jared felt rage pulse through his veins as he listened to Lucy’s explanation, but he kept his expression and tone the same. "That was more or less a year ago when i said that, Lucy. Alexandra has a tendency to start unnecessary problems", He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:46 pm

Lucy looked away from Jared and put her head on her legs. She let the tears silently fall down her face. "I only heard a little bit of the conversation... Alex was talking to my sister and I was outside the door. I haven't seen you in days so you didn't know but me and Susan got in a huge fight... and she called me a whore and that I'm stupid because she thinks that I can't take care of myself and blah blah blah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:23 pm

"I had changed my mind about leaving when we started dating. But if you want me to leave London than ill just continue as planned", Jared said, his voice wavering between a tone of anger, and one of calmness as he watched tears fall from her sapphire eyes. "Stop that", He ordered quickly, looking away from her tear filled eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:30 pm

Lucy looked back at him, her eyes red and puffy. She wiped away the last tears and shook her head. "If I wanted you to leave I wouldn't be here crying Jared..." She said quietly yet loud enough so he could hear her. Lucy took a deep breath and looked at him. "I am terrified to lose you, I feel things I've never felt before, I get angry and jealous when I see you with another girl and especially when my sister flirts with you. I barely ever stop thinking about you and I think that... I know that... I love you Jared." She said the last part quiet, unsure if he heard it or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Jared slowly returned his gaze to Lucy, instinctively taking her hand in his as he listened to her. "Please save your tears, then", He said softly. "What did you say", Jared asked when she said she loved him. It left Jared wondering what to say. There was a short silence before he managed to stutter, “No, Don’t give me your heart like that-because-How can you-but What if- What if i mess up again and i cant fix it for you?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Lucy had figured he hadn't loved her back. She sighed and looked into the brown eyes she had grown to love. "Part of loving someone is taking a chance to get your heartbroken..." she said and squeezed his hand lightly. "If you don't share the same feelings, fine... I can't force you to love me." she said and turned her face from him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Should've known you'd bring me heartache Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School :: Hogwarts School :: Outside the School :: The Flower Garden-
Jump to: