Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Vote_lcap!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Voting_bar!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Vote_lcap!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Voting_bar!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

!•♥Home Alone♥•!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Slytherin

!•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:46 pm

"Ok I promise I'll be a good boy!"said Gerard laughing and kissed her on the lips. As he paid for the ticket he looked at Desirae and smiled. "Are you ready to go love my loving Fiancée?"Gerard asked her with a soft warm smile. As he got up he picked her up from the ground and set her down on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Desirae glanced down at her ring and her smile reached the whole way down to her ears. Desirae looked up at Gerard and nodded her head giggling. "Yes, I am love." She said and giggled as he set her down. She gently took his hand and started to cry again. She was just too happy.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:58 pm

As Gerard looked at her he gave her a soft warm smile and wiped her rears with his thumbs. He knew they were tears of happiness but he always wiped her tears when she cried it was just the way he was. As he lead her outside as her blue diamond engagement sparkled in the moonlight he smiled. As a carriage with two white horses appeared he smiled widely. "Oh this is the other part of the surprise as well love, the carriage is going to take us to the park."said Gerard calmly waiting for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Desirae smiled and took his hand. "Thank you so much Ger, you're the best." She said giggling and kissed his cheek. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:50 pm

((sorry it took FOREVER!))

Gerard smiled. "No Desirey, I just want the best for you."said Gerard softly as he kissed her softly on the lips. As she told him she loved him he smiled and stroked her cheek. "I love you to, I always had and always will."said Gerard.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:23 am

(It's alright, I think everyone was gone for awhile!)

Desirae giggled and kissed him back gently. She held onto him tightly, almost like she was afraid he'd disappear if she let go and laid her head on his shoulder. Desirae couldn't believe how lucky she was. Just a week ago she was wishing that she'd just get one chance with Gerard, and now she's happily pregnant and engaged to him. She couldn't believe her good luck. The one thing that worried her though was their family's view on it. Once the kids at school found out they would probably start tormenting her saying that he only asked her to marry him because he got her pregnant, but she knew better than to believe him. Desirae knew that even if their families didn't agree she would still choose Gerard, he was her life, her siblings would eventually come around and her parents were to focused on themselves to even be caring about her let alone have her care about them anymore.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:36 pm

Gerard gave her a soft warm smile and locked hands with her as the carriage took off towards the park. "I wonder why our parents and siblings will take it us being engaged and having a baby?"Geard asked softly. Gerard really didn't cared what they thought he loved Desirae more then anything in the world other then his family. Even if he was beaten the hell out of by her brothers he'll still love her.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Desirae shrugged her shoulders and sighed. "I don't really know love, I know for sure once my siblings miss out on seeing the baby, if they are upset about it, they'll come around. Right now my parents are too focused on themselves and their baby I'm sure they'll just be made for a month or two then come around." She said and smiled up at him. "I still can't believe that you're choosing me over all the other girls in school. I mean so many of them are so much prettier than me... yet you're starting a family with me and I couldn't be happier." She said to him truthfully and leaned her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:02 am

Gerard nodded and smiled. "I know they'll come around soon, and if they don't and I get the living hell beat out me so be it I love you that much to risk that."said Gerard softly. As she said he couldn't believe he picked her out all the girls in school and there was so much other prettier girls them her he laughed. "Desirey, your the most beautiful girl I ever met or laid eyes on there not like you at all and that's why I picked you and love you!"said Geard softly giving her his famous warm smile and kissed her. "I want to spend my whole life with you, I wouldn't asked you to marry me if I didn't want to."said Gerar soflty.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:12 am

Desirae smiled up at him and giggled. "Don't worry, if they beat you up they know they'd hurt me so I don't think they will to badly.... I'll just have to pull out the 'I won't speak to you again if you hurt him' card." She said with a big smile showing off her white teeth. How he always managed to make her blush she'd never figure out but when he said she was the most beautiful girl he ever met a tint went straight to her cheeks making her giggle again. "Oh Ger, come on now." She kissed him back and immediately went weak in the knees. 'Thank Merlin we're in a carriage' she thought to herself and smiled. "I know Ger, and I want to spend my whole life with you. Ever since I met you, you were the guy I wanted to grow old with, have a house full of kids with, and just spend every moment of my life with." she said to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   !•♥Home Alone♥•! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!•♥Home Alone♥•!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4