Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Getting the D.A. Together! 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Getting the D.A. Together! Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Getting the D.A. Together! Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Getting the D.A. Together! Vote_lcapGetting the D.A. Together! Voting_barGetting the D.A. Together! Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Getting the D.A. Together! Vote_lcapGetting the D.A. Together! Voting_barGetting the D.A. Together! Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Getting the D.A. Together!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Getting the D.A. Together! Empty
PostSubject: Getting the D.A. Together!   Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:28 am

Harry walked across the snowey grounds to the Hogs Head bar. Ron and Hermione were close behind and talking in low voices. He was still a bit anrey at the two of them for talking him into this. Him. Harry. A teacher? Nah. Harry figured no one would come, everyone did think he was a nutcase after all.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: Getting the D.A. Together!   Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:57 am

"Harry!" said Ginny from behind and ran to him. "I heard what Hermione was talking. It's a great idea! And she's right, you know. It would help us so much. And I bet you're a good teacher" said Ginny walking slowly next to him. "There's a lot of people interested, you know." she said. "Even Dean's coming...."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Getting the D.A. Together!   Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:00 am

"Hey Ginny" said Harry without much enthusiasum. "Thats great! How has your day been so far?" He asked her trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: Getting the D.A. Together!   Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:08 am

"Not really exciting. Just boring potions...I hate potions anofe as it is, but when Snape's teaching it...ugh, I would rather hang myself from a branch than to listen to him another hour. And then, he takes potions from us Gryffindors just because he's feeling like it" said Ginny angrily. "How about you? Anything interesting?" she asked, calimg down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Getting the D.A. Together!   Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:13 am

"Not really" said Harry unhappily. "We had the Umbride woman the wother day. It was horrible. I do not know if I hate her or Snape more! She gave me a weeks worth of detentions in the first class AND I had to miss the keeper tryouts! Did she give your class a hard time?" Harry asked.

At this point they had reached the dorrway to the Hogs Head. "After you" said Harry opening the door for Giny.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: Getting the D.A. Together!   Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:18 am

"Thanks" said Ginny and walked in first into the Hogs Head. "She's a horrible woman, that one! But you have to control your self on her classes. It won't help us if you keep getting detentions, Harry. Just don't say a word in her class" said Ginny
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Getting the D.A. Together!   Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:20 am

Harry humphed. "You sound just like Hermione, McGonical, and everyone else Ginny!" said Harry with a hint of anger hidden in his voice. I wonder how many people will turn up thought Harry to himself
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: Getting the D.A. Together!   Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:30 am

"I know, Harry, I know. But they are right. And you should really listen to them for a change. But, then again, I understand. I would probably do the same thing as you" said Ginny.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Getting the D.A. Together!   Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:32 am

Harry smiled at her. "So when is Dean coming?" he asked slyly
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: Getting the D.A. Together!   Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:35 am

Ginny looked at Harry and crossed her arms. "Oh, I see what's happening here! You told Ron, didn't you?! And now Ron doesn't like or hates Dean, so you have to hate him too?" asked Ginny angrily
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Getting the D.A. Together!   Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:37 am

"No I didn't tell Ron!" said Harry angrily "That's your battle! Becides I don't hate Dean" said Harry in a undertone.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasly

Ginny Weasly

PostSubject: Re: Getting the D.A. Together!   Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:39 am

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Thanks for the support" she spat. "Well you certainly don't like him now, do you? And why so you care who I'm dating?" she asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting the D.A. Together!   Getting the D.A. Together! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting the D.A. Together!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School :: Wizarding World :: Hogsmeade :: Hogsmeade-
Jump to: