Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Home sweet Home 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Home sweet Home Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Home sweet Home Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Home sweet Home Vote_lcapHome sweet Home Voting_barHome sweet Home Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Home sweet Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Slytherin

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:31 pm

Jade sat dancing in her bedroom singing along to a few songs she had written. She laughed when she finished the final song and suddenly wished that Draco was with her.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschoolformag.darkbb.com
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
House: Gryffindor

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:59 pm

Susan was walking pass Jade's bedroom heading towards hers when she saw Jade singing and dancing to songs she knew Jade written. "Wow Jadey, very nice!"said Susan as she smiled warmly at her. Susan knew her little sister Jade wrote songs and she wrote them beautifully it was one of her many talents. "Is there anything you can't do?"Susan asked her sister in a teasing voice. Of course there was alot of things that Susan could do that Jade couldn't like drawing Jade was horrible at that.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Jade smiled at her sister. "Thank you, thank you... I know I'm great." She said sarcastically. She hugged her sister and smiled. "Of course there are things I can't do..." Jade said sadly and sat down. "Get people to realize i'm not evil." she said sadly and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:47 pm

As Susan heard her sister said she wanted people to realize she wasn't evil she nodded and went over to her sister and hugged her. "I know how you feel Jadey, people say I don't belong in Gryffindor because I'm a Green!"said Susan sighing. "Rather stupid if you ask me, I just tell the, the sorting hat place in Gryffindor because of my bravery."said Susan knowing she was different from her family. "Jadey people can judge you all they want, but they really can't judge you until they know you!"said Susan softly. "It's just like Ginny Weasley, she judges judges us even when she doesn't really know us!"said Susan angrily but calmly.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:55 pm

Jade nodded her head. "I've tried to be nice to her, but she is still rude to me." She said calmly yet angrily. "I mean, I'm friends with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, but she still hates me!" Jade sighed and shook her head. "I mean, I'm even friends with her best friend. I just don't understand her." Jade said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:25 pm

Susan nodded. "I know Jadey it's the same thing with me, I don't think she trust us because she thinks were death eaters!"said Susan calmly and angrily. "I don't understand her either, I say she's mad if you ask me!"said Susan not really caring if that sounded rude. "I mean Harry,Ron,Hermione and all the rest of them realize were not evil I don't understand why she doesn't."said Susan angrily. "I'm sick of her telling me I don't belong in Gryffindor, sometimes I just want to hex her into the next world!"said Susan calmly.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Jade looked down quietly and showed Susan her arm. "That's because we are Death Eaters Susan... well I am anyway... I'm not loyal though, no one in our family is... not since James and Lily Potter died."
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:22 pm

"Even before James and Lily Potter died I don't think anyone in our family was Loyal Jade."said Susan calmly as she lifted her long sleeve shirt and showed Jade her dark mark on her arm.Susan knew Jade really didn't like having the dark mark on her arm like she did but she did, she thought herself as more good then evil although no one believed it. As she put her long sleeve shirt down she hid her dark mark again disgusted that had it on her.

Last edited by Susan Green on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Jade sighed and nodded showing her sister her own. "It's not fair, oh and I made you those bangle bracelets that hide my mark. You know they cover it so no one can see it, even if they are lifted. Just don't take them off." Jade said to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:51 pm

Susan nodded as Jade told her that she made bangle bracelets for them. "Ok thanks Jadey, and I won't take them off for anything!"said Susan hating the fact that she had the dark mark on her arm. "I know it isn't fair Jadey, but you know we were mark by not our own choosing!"said Susan knowing all her family were death eaters. Susan was more good then evil she thought that was probably one of the reason shew was in Gryffindor but Jade was almost like her but alittle different.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Jade nodded. "No problem, I hate having to wear long sleeves all the time." She said with a shrug and flicked her wrist and watched as six colorful bangles appeared in front of Susan. "They change with your outfit to match." She said with a smile. Jade looked at her older sister and nodded. "We weren't... you know... me and you, we're different... yet the same... I'm just more cunning, your braver."

Last edited by Jade Green on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:18 pm

Susan smiled as six bangles bracelets appeared in front of her, as she slipped them on she noticed there were three red and three yellow for he was wearing her long sleeve Gryffindor shirt. Susan laughed as her sister asked her if they weren't evil. "Jadey listen to me, yes were the same in alot of ways were both stubborn and arrogant at times but that's because were Greens. Yes were different I'm braver and your cunning like you said but were NOT half sister or step sister were sister and were NOT evil!"said Susan. "As long as we know the truth that's all that matters Jadey."said Susan as she gave her sister a warm smile. Susan wondered if she really was a Green for she was different then her family, there mom always told her that the sorting hat sorts based on how you are and Susan is very brave.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:22 pm

Jade looked at Susan and sighed. "You know, when I was younger and everyone would make fun of me... I used to think I was adopted... Gerard even told me once that I was... but Draco told Daddy and he made him say sorry." Jade said and laughed at the memory, even though it was one of her worst fears that it was true. "I feel like I've but so much burden on this family... because of what I am and who wants me."
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:51 pm

Susan rolled her eyes as Jade told her Gerard told Jade she was adopted. "I got that so many times from Gerard especially when I got sorted into Gryffindor but Daddy and mom told him that was was a Green no matter what."said Susan. As Jade thought she was a burden to the family Susan shook her head. "Jadey don't say that, we all love you very much and don't you ever forget that you hear me?"Susan asked her sister with a serious look on her face. "Just because of what you are and who wants you doesn't make you a burden on us Jadey so don't you think that!"said Susan. Susan knows her sister going through alot, the whole family is been a double side agent working for the order and the death eaters.
Back to top Go down
Jade Green
Admin
Jade Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:19 am

Jade sighed and looked around her room. "Alright..." She said and smiled at Susan. "Let's go for a walk or something... I haven't seen Dray forever and It's driving me crazy. I have nothing to do without him." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:33 am

Lucy was walking past her sisters room when she saw her twin and her younger sibling Jade on the floor holding each other. "Did I miss something? Who did it this time? I swear they won't feel anything but pain for a month." Lucy said to her younger sister Jade, she was really protective over the little blonde.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:40 am

Susan looked up and noticed her twin sister entered the room. "It's no one Lu, unless you want to make the dark lord have pain for a month for doing this to Jadey be my guess!"said Susan as she laughed and gave her a warm smile. Susan knew Lucy was very protective over Jade just like Susan was as well. "Maybe it's a twin thing."Susan thought to herself as she remained holding Jade calming her.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:43 am

Lucy rolled her eyes and got down with her sisters and held onto them. "Well, I don't exactly think I'd live through it... but I'll try." She said with a laugh trying to make Jade laugh.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:22 am

Susan laughed. "True Lu, but like you said it worth a shot!"said Susan as she remained hugging Jade and stroking her hair calming her down. "I wish all the craziness was over, but you don't see that happening anytime soon!"said Susan sighing.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:23 am

Lucy shook her head no and rubbed Jade's arms. "No, I don't think it will happen too awful soon, but I have faith in Harry... I believe he'll kill the Dark Lord." She said and looked outside and noticed it had started raining. "Jadey, you couldn't make it sunny for me just once?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:32 am

Susan nodded. "Yeah Lu so do I."said Susan as she looked outside and noticed it was indeed raining. As Lucy asked Jade to make it sunny she laughed. "Yeah Jadey make it sunny I want to go outside I'm tire of being stuck in the house!"said Susan. "With all these battles going on it's hard trying to please both sides, both I'm loyal to the order then the death eaters."said Susan. "But I know I have to pretend to be loyal to the dark lord even though I really hate his guts!"said Susan.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:35 am

Lucy sighed and watched the rain, she loved the rain but today she wanted sunshine so she could go outside, climb a tree, and play her guitar. "This is so unusual for me." She laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:50 am

Susan nodded. "Yes very unusual for you, are you sure your not sick?"Susan asked her sister in a teasing voice. Susan loved the rain just as much as she loved night time for the moon and stars amazed her. "I want the sun to shine for I'm tired of being stuck in the house I want to do something anything!"said Susan. Susan was a very adventurous person she love discovering and doing new things but especailly if they were outside.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:55 am

Lucy nodded and sighed. "Susie, do you think I'll ever find a guy?" She asked out of the blue. "I mean... I can't help that I in a way, cut myself off from people, but no one takes the time to try and get to know me."
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:25 pm

Susan nodded. "Yes Lu I know you will find a guy that's right for you, I mean look at you Lu your beautiful, Smart, talented what guy wouldn't want that?"Susan asked her twin sister with a warm smile. "The only reason you cut people off is because of what you are Lu."said Susan softly. As she said no one gets the chance to know her she nodded. "I know how you feel Lu, the only friends I have is Harry, Ron, Hermione and the Weasleys."said Susan knowing that was better then not having any at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet Home   Home sweet Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home sweet Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next