Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Vote_lcapThe past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Voting_barThe past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Vote_lcapThe past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Voting_barThe past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Empty
PostSubject: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:14 pm

Lucy sat quietly wearing a long sleeved shirt, long jogging pants, and a pair of knee high socks on. She knew she looked stupid since it was so warm out still, but she needed a way to cover the bruises. She couldn't go to her common room, in fear that Jared would notice, and she prayed that her sister didn't come in and make her change because she would put two and two together quickly. Lucy's ex, Darren, had gotten pissed off at her and beat her when she didn't have her wand. She didn't tell anyone because he said that he'd beat her again if she did.

Lucy sighed and looked into the fire, wishing that her past wouldn't come back, but it always did no matter what she did.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Susan walked into the joint common room after having a vision that her twin sister Lucy was in there alone wearing long sleeve shirt and pants. No one couldn't hide anything from Susan for she could see the future and knew what was going to happen before it did. "Lu, I know your in here for I had a vision of you wearing a long sleeve shirt covering something I just don't know what!"said Susan calmly. "I can help you but you have to tell me what it is"said Susan calmly. " Lucky Lu I don't know who did this to you or what happened, for I couldn't see who it was but I know your hurt"said Susan calmly as she sat beside her sister and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Lucy turned away from her sister and just sat on the couch. "I don't know what you're talking about, they're from quiditch practice." She said lieing through her teeth and mentally groaned. She didn't know how she hide it from her siblings when she dated Darren but know she can't hide anything because of Susan's gift. She wished sometimes that Susan didn't have the gift to see the future because she knew everything, and that was one thing Lucy really hated.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:49 pm

Susan looked at Lucy and rolled her eyes. "Lucy Green, don't lie to me I know you can't get bruises if that what they are and I bet that what they are from Quidditch!"said Susan. "Ok maybe you can, but not that many and look you even have a bruise on your cheek!"said Susan pointing to her cheek. "Lu if you have been beaten by somebody I can help you, I know a glamor charm mom taught me that can cover them up!"said Susan calmly. "I know you hate me having this gift sometimes Lucky Lu, but I'm glad I have it to help you!"said Susan.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Lucy shoot up out of the couch and glared at her twin. "Well maybe I don't want help for once! I'm sick of everyone, especially you, acting like I need taken care of and like you're better than me! I can't stand it, you know I know how to duel I can fight and I know three different styles of martial arts! I'm not helpless!" She practically screamed at her sister and tried to calm down. "Besides, I already tried a damn glamor charm, it didn't work."
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:50 pm

"Well fine, I was trying to help you Lucy but if you don't want my help then suffer like you did last Christmas and you almost died!"said Susan angrily. "The next time I have a vision about you getting hurt you better believe I won't be there to catch you when you fall!"Susan screamed back at her her sapphire eyes flashing with anger. "I just came here to see if you were ok for I had this stupid vision about you being here in those clothes."shouted Susan pointing to her clothes. "Besides I had better things to do then have some stupid vision that comes to me every five seconds!" screamed Susan. "Now, if you don't need my help I'll be more and happy to leave besides I got homework to do anyways."said Susan angrily.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:59 pm

Lucy's sapphire eyes flashed with anger and glared darkly at her twin. "Good, and you should remember that not all of your visions are true! Things can change before you have time to change them yourself! Try and stay out of everyones life for a chance and wait until they ask you for help!" She yelled and stomped over to her sister and threw off her long sleeve shirt, showing a camisole under it and showed all the bruises on her arms. "I don't think you could have prevented this either! Remember last time you tried and he just flirted his way out of it!" She screamed and threw her shirt at Susan and noticed the slightly hurt look in her eyes. "That's what I thought." she said and walked away before she got even angrier at her sister. "Besides, if you cared about my feelings so much, you wouldn't flirt with every boyfriend I get."
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:26 pm

Susan rolled her eyes at her twin sister. "I only flirted with every boyfriend you gotten because you tell me to!"said Susan angrily. As she told Susan all her visions aren't true for the future changes. "True, but you don't know what it's like to have bad visions very five seconds or having to report to the dark lord about every tiny little vision I get!"said Susan angrily. "Sometimes I wish I didn't have this gift, sometimes I wish I wasn't a Green or even your twin sister!"said Susan not caring if she made her twin sister cry. Susan was so angrily she knew Gerard could read her feelings and emotions and would probably be bursting through the portrait hole soon but she didn't care. As her eyes went black she turned away from her sister and started having her vision and gasped. As her eyes went back to a sapphire blue she turned and see her twin sister eyes with worry in them. "No need to worry big deal, not like you care anyways for the future changes away."said Susan angrily Susan just gotten finish having another vision about her sister being beaten again but worse then she was now.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:34 pm

Lucy rolled her eyes and laughed bitterly. "I didn't tell you to flirt with any one besides Jared, and that was before we were dating!" She said angrily and glared. "Susan, you think visions are bad?! I have to bloody read peoples personal thoughts for his sick pleasure and then he goes and kills them, tortures them, or holds them hostage! How would you like to be the cause of so many innocent people killed?! Yeah because you don't know how it feels, you're never the cause of death! I've had to hurt people, and guess what when I refuse he just tortures me until he gets bored!" She yelled and felt like slapping Susan. "You're not the only one who gets hurt or used in this family! Think of Jade, she get's it worse than any of us! Oh, but that's right you get so damn jealous of her you don't even think of that!" She yelled and knew that Gerard would probably run in and take Susan's side like always. "Fine! Once this year is over, I'm done! You won't have to see me again." She said bitterly and glared at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:39 pm

Gerard read both Susan and Lucy's emotions and fellings and went to go find where they were fighting at to stop them. After looking everywhere he decided to go into the joint common room, as he did the site wasn't a pretty site. "Hey two stop it right now!"said Gerard angrily not wanting to see his two sisters that gotten along so well fight. "Now, what caused all this fighting if I may ask?"Gerard asked calmly as he looked at Lucy he suddenly understood and anger flew into his eyes.As he see Susan having a vision he stopped and looked at her as she gasped. "Susie, I know you had a vision so what did you see?"Gerard asked her with worry in his brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Lucy rolled her eyes. "Gerard, tell mum and dad I'm not going home for Halloween." she said and went to the other side of the room. Gerard always took Susan's side and over the years Lucy just got used to it. She looked at the bruises on her arms that resembled fingers and shrugged. 'He'll get what he deserves sooner or later.' She thought and thought 'Accio shirt' and watched as her shirt came flying over to her hands. She put her shirt on, with a little bit of pain when she stretched her arms, and glared at a few first years who were staring at her like she was crazy. "Scram before you regret ever seeing me." She said glaring at them and watched them run towards the dorms. She shook her head and didn't care if she sounded mean, she was very pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:48 pm

"Good I'm glad that I won't be able to see you again it won't bother me in the lease if you gotten beaten by him again or whoever you gotten beaten by!"said Susan angrily knowing that made her sister cry. As Gerard came in and asked her what she seen in her vision she looked at him and started calming down for Gerard was always able to calm her down. "It's not no big deal, like Lucy said the future changes I tell you what I seen later!"said Susan calmly. Susan knew she was Gerard second favorite sibling so she was basically wrapped around his finger but she knew Gerard would do anything for them. "Sorry about this Ger, it's done and finish I'm done fighting with her!"said Susan calmly.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:53 pm

"No wonder Nicole get's so sick of you!" She said and almost laughed to herself. "You think you know every little thing about someone just because you have visions of them. Well your wrong, you think you know me and you don't, and that's why ever get's so sick of you." she told her sister knowing it would probably make her cry but she didn't care. Lucy shrugged off Susan's attempt at making her cry. "Good, then maybe I can actually have a relationship where my sister isn't flirting with my boyfriend behind my back because she can't get one herself!"
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:56 pm

As Lucy asked if he could tell there parents she wasn't going home he shook his head. "The hell I'm telling Mom and Dad that your not coming home, your going home wheater you like it or not Lu!"said Gerard. "Susan that thing you said to Lu I know you didn't mean it your way to nice to say that even to your fresh in blood twin sister!"said Gerard calmly as he turned to Lucy. "Lu, you know the things you said to Susie wasn't nice as well so want botjh of you to stay away from each other and say your sorry when your ready."said Gerard calmly. "But if I were you two I qwould say sorry now!"said Gerard calmly.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:57 pm

Desirae walked in and noticed that Lucy looked very pissed and so did Susan. Desirae walked over to Lucy and grabbed her hand and dragged her away from her siblings. "Explain, now. Lucy, what's wrong?" she asked her best friend calmly and hugged her lightly, careful of the bruises. Desirae knew everything about what happened with Darren, and the bruises. "You shouldn't let him do this, you know that you can stop him." she said quietly and comforted her best friend. She glared at Gerard and Susan and stroked Lucy's hair, knowing that she was going to break down soon.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:59 pm

Lucy glared at her brother and shook her head. "I'm not going home! I'll tell them myself, you can't tell me what to do!" she yelled and let Desirae take her away from her siblings. Lucy saw the look in Desirae's eye and cried. "I don't want to be anywhere near those two right now, actually I don't want to be anywhere near them ever!" She said finally crying and held onto her best friend, shaking as the sobs finally came out.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:01 am

Desirae held onto Lucy and shot another glare at Gerard and Susan. "Come on Lulu, you can spend the night at my house if you want." She said and wiped her best friends tears and gave her her hankie. She tugged Lucy's hand lightly and shook her head at Susan and Gerard.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:04 am

Susan held back tears. "The hell I didn't mean what I said Gerard Alair Green I meant every word that I said if she does I can care less one less sister I have to worry about!"said Susan angrily. "I'm not saying sorry to her Ger, I was just trying to help her she so wrapped up in herself to care about others!"said Susan angrily. "Maybe if she wasn't such a whore maybe she wouldn't have gotten beaten by Darren!"said Susan angrily. Susan was glad she was in Gryffindor and Lucy was a Ravenclaw she didn't have to worry about seeing Lucy ugly face as she calmed it. As she seen Gerard shake his head she knew he hated fighting more then anything especially his siblings he was usually the peacemaker of the family.
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:07 am

Desirae heard Susan call Lucy a whore and that made Desirae flip. "Susan, shut the fuck up! She's not the whore and she's not as wrapped up in herself as you are!" she said and stomped out of the room with Lucy beside her, Lucy was her best friend and she wasn't going to let anyone, no one, call her a whore or selfish, not even Susan.
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:08 am

Gerard looked at Desirae and shook his head. "What the hell did I do? I didn't do shit I was trying to stop them from fighting!"said Gerard calmly. "You know what I'm out of here, I don't need this!"said Gerard as he walked out of the joint common room and slammed the door and headed back to the Slytherin common room.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:10 am

Lucy ran out of the room after she heard Susan call her a whore, she wasn't the whore. If anyone was it was Susan, she constantly flirted with guys who not only had girlfriends, but she always flirted with Lucy's boyfriends. Lucy never once cheated on a boyfriend, but all of her boyfriends had flirted back with Susan at least once. "I just want to disappear, leave and never come back. I'm so sorry I got you and Ger in a fight, I know it would be hard for you since you're pregnant with his baby."
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:12 am

Desirae sighed and shook her head. "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault... come on. We can apparate once we get to hogsmeade. We can use that short termed invisibility charm." She said with a small smile, trying to help Lucy, and cast the spell on both of them. "We better run, it only lasts five minutes." She said quietly and ran towards the doors of Hogwarts and quietly slipped out of them with Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:16 am

Susan sapphire eyes were filled with anger. As she rolled her and wanted to scream she saw some first years looking at her. "Take a picture it will last longer!"Susan snapped at them. As she stormed out of the Joint common room back to the Gryffindor Common room. As she reached the Gryffindor Common room she said the password and went to the Girls' dorm and flopped on her bed. As she put a silencing charm around her bed she cried.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:18 am

Lucy and Desirae got to Hogsmeade quickly as possible, and went into a dark corner where they could apparate and not be noticed since they were students. "Alright Dez, you have to apparate us."
Back to top Go down
Desirae McKeon

Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:21 am

Deisrae quickly apparated them to her house and walked in quietly and noticed her parents in the dining room. "Mum, Dad, me and Lu are gonna spend the night. Something... happened at school." She said quietly and looked at Lucy then ran up to her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?   The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The past can repeat it itself, but what if we don't want it too?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School :: Hogwarts School :: Hogwarts Houses :: Joint House Common Room-
Jump to: