Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Vote_lcapNeeding a Sisters Advice (Susan) Voting_barNeeding a Sisters Advice (Susan) Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Vote_lcapNeeding a Sisters Advice (Susan) Voting_barNeeding a Sisters Advice (Susan) Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Empty
PostSubject: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Lucy paced back and forth keeping a safe distance from the whomping willow but close enough so people wouldn't bother her. She was waiting for her twin Susan. Her plan wasn't going exactly the way she wanted it to. "Come on Susie, where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:56 pm

Susan walked towards the Whomping Willow where her twin sister Lucy told her to meet her at. As the wind rustled through her long blond hair she came face to face with her twin sister and knew something was wrong with her plans for Jared. "Hey Lu it's the plans with Jared isn't?"Susan asked her twin sister as her sapphire looked looked at her. "What's wrong Lu, why isn't it working out?"Susan asked her sister trying to figure this out. "We need to figure out what he likes, we know he's a prankster but we need to know more!"said Susan.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:59 pm

Lucy looked at Susan. "No, it's not that... okay yeah it is about him... Susie, I think I'm falling for him... he kissed me! He kissed me and I kissed back!" She said rushed. "And it hurt when he said he wasn't thinking when he kissed me, because I started dressing like a "model" as he said!" She said and almost broke into tears. "It's not going how I planned."
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Susan listen to Lucy's story and nodded. "Well you need to convince him that your not dressing up as what he calls a 'model.'" said Susan. "The only way to do that is to wear those clothes every day and convince him other wise."said Susan calmly As she seen her sister sigh she Sapphire eyes looked at her with interest and she tilted her head alittle. "You really like him don't you?"Susan asked her sister with a warm smile. "Well, if you really like him but want to teach him a lesson I say be yourself."said Susan trying to help her sister as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:06 pm

Lucy looked at Susan and shook her head. "I am being me, I only dressed the way I did before because I didn't want guys try and use me then break my heart." She sighed and knew what she wanted Susan to do but she didn't know if she would. "Susan, will you go to the party with me tomorrow and flirt with him? See if he's just interested in how I look or me." Lucy practically begged her twin.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:13 am

Susan laughed at her twin sister begging voice. "Ok, ok I will Lu don't worry but this is only testing him I don't like him!"said Susan as she gave her sister a warm smile. "I'll meet you in the joined common room and were go together as twins.said Susan laughing as she said there go as twins. Of course everyone knew there were twins and could tell them apart form Susan had blond hair when Susan had brown. "So, do you think he likes you or does he only likes you because of what you wearing and look?"Susan asked her sister curiously. "But if he hurts you, I'll hex him into the next world and he won't feel pain for a month!"said Susan.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:15 am

Lucy laughed and shook her head. "I don't know, I hope he likes me... but I have a feeling it's just my looks." She said with a smile. She gave her sister a playful glare and laughed. "Stealing my threats are we?"
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:47 am

"Maybe it can be alittle bit of both you know?"Susan asked her sister. "You know, maybe he likes your personality but he likes your sexy new look for it turns him on."said Susan shrugging and laughing. As Lucy said she was stealing her threats she laughed. "Yes I am Lu, but you know it's a twin thing!"said Susan laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:44 am

Lucy shook her head. "I highly doubt that." She said and kicked a rock that was on the ground beside her.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:17 am

"Have you ever tried reading his thoughts?"Susan asked her as she gave her a devious smile. As she picked up a leaf from the ground she started playing with it.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:48 pm

She shook her head. "No, well maybe once or twice but so far I only saw a little attraction towards me." She said with a shrug. "I get so sick of watching him flirt with all these other girls though, I mean, he kisses me then he goes and flirts with all these other girls."
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:59 pm

"Well maybe he just confuse of who he likes Lu, just give him some time."said Susan softly. "I'm sure once this is all done and finished you'll have him wrapped around your finger."said Susan as she gave her sister a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:01 pm

Lucy couldn't remember if Susan could see the future on will so she looked at her closely. "Can you see the future on will or is it just occasional?" she asked her sister.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:16 pm

"It's only occasional Lu, I can see the becoming of something like your and Jared's relationship, I can also see something that happens before it happens."said Susan calmly. "But I can see you and him together I have vision of you two holding hands and walking around the lake and you giggling about something he said!"said Susan as he gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:20 pm

Lucy smiled and almost didn't believe that Susan had said that. "Really?!" Her white smile lit up her face and she almost jumped up and did a happy dance. But she kept her cool and just looked like she was a muggle who had won the lottery. If someone walked passed and saw Lucy they wouldn't have believed it was her, she barely ever smiled.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:27 pm

Susan nodded. "Yes Lu, I can see the future remember would I ever lie?"Susan asked her sister with a warm smile. As Susan did her happy dance she laughed and smiled as she seen Lucy dancing and smiling. "Man Lu you look like a muggle leaping for joy because they won the lottery!"said Susan laughing but glad to see her sister so happy. As her sapphire eyes sparkled with with happiness as she looked at her sister dancing. "Oh what the heck!"said Susan as she joined her sister as they did there little happy dance they did since they were little.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:31 pm

They danced around laughing and just messing around. "Merlin Susie! I'm so excited!" she said and did a back hand spring. "Whoa, didn't know I could do that." She laughed and did a little bow acting as if she was the hottest thing out there.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:47 pm

"You never know what you can do until your busting with joy!"said Susan as she gave her a warm smile and started dancing with her. Susan laughed as her sister bowed, Susan was so happy for her sister she did a back flip and landed on her feet. "Wow, I didn't know I could do a back flip are you sure we don't have the cheering charm on us and we don't know it?"Susan asked laughing so hard so fell to the ground. Still laughing she looked at her sister and laughed. "I don't know why I'm laughing I just am!"said Susan laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:54 pm

Lucy laughed and hugged her sister. "I don't know maybe we do." She said and suddenly started laughing uncontrolably. "But I have a feeling... Jade... Laughing charm." She said still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:58 pm

"Yeah probably, she always gotten us with that charm!"said Susan laughing uncontrolably. Susan was having so much fun with her sister laughing and giggling she didn't even know what caused her to start giggling in the first place. "I don't even remember what I was laughing about!"said Susan laughing as she held her side.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm

Lucy shook her head and wiped away the tears that came to her eyes from laughing so hard. "I don't either!" She said and held her sides that started to hurt from laughing so hard. Lucy's sapphire eyes sparkled like they never did before from all the fun she was having with her twin sister.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:06 pm

"Ok,ok, lets settle down Lu!"said Susan as she looked at the Whomping Willow. "You know Lu, the Whomping Willow looks funny if you turn your head like this!"said Susan as she tilted her head and giggled at how funny the Whomping Willow looks. Laughing at how funny the tree looked when you looked at it she seen Lucy look at her weirdly. "It does Lu I'm not lying!"said Susan laughing. Susan realized she was laughing at the stupidest stuff, so many she did have the laughing charm on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:08 pm

Jared stood behind a pillar near the castle, he had been walking around Hogwarts Ground when he had spotted Susan and Lucy dancing for reasons he had no clue. He was pointing his wand at the two of them, charming them both as he held his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:12 pm

Lu smiled and looked at it the way Susan accused it and busted out laughing. "Merlin it does look weird!" She said and fell onto her back laughing. "Okay, that's it, someone is charming us." She said and saw Jared. She whispered quietly and shot her own charm at him, he would laugh until she said he could stop laughing... which might be awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:14 pm

Jared ducked out of the way of the spell before disappearing back up to the castle, forgetting to un-charm them. He smirked and walked through the front doors of Hogwarts, he had had his fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)   Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing a Sisters Advice (Susan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next