Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Shuffling the cards of your game 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Shuffling the cards of your game Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Shuffling the cards of your game Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Shuffling the cards of your game Vote_lcapShuffling the cards of your game Voting_barShuffling the cards of your game Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Shuffling the cards of your game Vote_lcapShuffling the cards of your game Voting_barShuffling the cards of your game Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Shuffling the cards of your game

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Shuffling the cards of your game Empty
PostSubject: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Jared Evans had just gotten back from the Black lake earlier that day, It was dusk, but he didn’t care. He stood with his body leaned up against the railing high up in the North Tower. His wand in his hands, he waved it in a circle and a fire erupted from it's tip, falling down through the air and hitting the ground miles below. He repeated this, wasting the time that he had so much of.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:30 pm

Lucy was roaming the castle, as she usually did anymore and noticed that her feet had lead her to the North Tower. She saw Jared and noticed he was just wasting time. "You know, I took you as the guy to waste time with girls instead of hitting the ground with fire." She said and looked at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:35 pm

Jared glanced at Green, he hadn't expected to see her up here. "Nah, that was my first choice, but all the girls are busy getting ready for tomorrow’s party", He said turning back to the sky to drop another ball of fire to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:39 pm

Lucy new she was treading dangerous teritory with her heart and didn't let his answer hurt her. "What, are they that ugly it takes a 48 hours to get ready for a party?" She asked and looked up at the stars also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:44 pm

Jared couldn't help but start laughing. "I ask myself the same question every day of my life", He answered, watching her as she stared up at the stars, a faint smile on his face. "I assume your not the kind of girl that goes to parties?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:50 pm

Lucy looked at Jared and shrugged. "I used to go last year, but some things came up and I stopped going." She said and looked back up at the stars. She didn't want to tell him any of the reasons she stopped going, him and his may girl interests were one of the reasons, but she'd never told anyone that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:58 pm

That was one of the things Jared didn't like about Lucy, she always seemed so saddened and gloomy- it really did bother him. His smile staid lit on his face though, he couldn't seem to get rid of it. "Why did you kiss me back?", He asked after a long silence.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Lucy kept her eyes focused up at the stars and sighed, she knew that he'd ask that eventually. "I... I don't really know." She said, and played with her jacket. "Why did you kiss me in the first place?" She asked him finally looking at him. She almost didn't know if she wanted the answer or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:07 pm

Jared chuckled at her question. "You walk over to me in the best clothes I’ve ever seen you in, and you've managed to make yourself look absolutely perfect- it was instinct for me to kiss you", He answered.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:10 pm

And there it was Lucy new she didn't want that answer, but she hide her hurt before it even showed like the true actress she was. She put on a smile and shrugged. "Obviously you've never seen me at parties last year or over the summer." She said and sat on the window ledge. She played with her bangle bracelets and looked out at the Northern star and unconsciously smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:14 pm

Jared took a step so that he was standing behind Lucy, he leaned down to whisper in her ear; "I still cant figure you out you know". He stood up straight again and put his wand away, he was done throwing fire around the place. It really was a waist of time.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:19 pm

Lucy smiled and rested her head against the wall. "Good luck with that, no one can figure me out. That's how I like it." She said and put her slightly curled dark hair up into a ponytail. She looked at Jared out of the corner of her eye and sat that he was just standing there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:23 pm

"I think it's cute. Not knowing what your thinking makes you... different than the rest of them", He said, examining her smile. He realized this was the first time he had seen a genuine smile from her, all the while she had been either avoiding him, or throwing books at him. He chuckled: "What book was it? -The one you threw at me the other day?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:27 pm

She smiled and resisted the urge to giggle. She saw him looking at her and her cheeks became slightly pink. "Oh, it was a muggle book... it was called Dreamland." She said with a laugh. "My sister gave it to me to read."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Jared admitted a bark of laughter when she blushed. He couldn't help himself, he always thought it was amusing when girls did blush. "Muggle Book? I wouldn't know about it then. But what i do know is it was at least five hundred pages", he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:38 pm

Lucy rolled her eyes at him when he laughed at her and looked back outside. "It was good, but I lost my place when the book hit your fat head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:48 pm

"Oh, So my head's fat now is it? What happen to 'Im so sorry, my temper has been insane lately'?", Jared quoted, although those hadn't been her original words. "I guess when you apologize it's only to get me to snog you", He rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:52 pm

Lucy laughed at that comment. "I didn't ask you to snog me, you did that part on your own Evans." She said and shrugged. "And yes, you have a fat head because everyone just fills it up with hot air." she said and hung her legs over the edge. One little shove and she'd fall down the tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:57 pm

"Yeah, Yeah. You practically asked for it". He paused for a moment, Wondering why she felt that insulting him was such a wonderful game, "Whatever Green". Jared watched her hang her feet over the edge- "Get down from there, Green. You’re going to fall", He ordered.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:00 pm

"No I didn't, if I'd ask for it you'd know it." She said smirking and looked down towards the ground. "If I fall, what would it matter to you. You'd be glad to be ride of one the book-worms."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:10 pm

Jared returned her smirk, "You want to give me an example, or am i going to have to take your word for it?"

He pictured Watching Lucy fall to the ground so far below them and felt sick, He wouldn't wish that upon anyone- except for Harry Potter. Jared couldn't stand that kid. "Fine, but when you do fall, im only going to say i told you so". So get down from there before you do fall. Don’t be crazy or you'll end up killing yourself..., Jared thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:14 pm

Lucy turned to look at him. She acted as if she was debating on showing him. She had heard what he said in his mind and decided she didn't want him to worry, as crazy as it sounded. She got off her ledge and walked up to him, she gently touched his cheek all the while wearing a sexy smile. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned her face in closely to his. "There's your example." She whispered into his ear then moved away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Jared felt his head spin as she got close to him. He chuckled quietly when she pulled away and flashed her a smile. "Good example", Jared murmured. He noticed that she was keeping off of the railing, and felt oddly relived- of course. Who would want to watch someone fall off that thing?, He dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:25 pm

Lucy smiled and sat back on her ledge, but kept her feet close to the floor. She sighed and looked at Jared and wondered if he wanted her to kiss him. She quickly shook the thought out of her head and played with her bracelets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:30 pm

He cleared his throat and decided he should get back to his dorm. "im goin' to leave. See you around Kid", Jared said walking past her in the dark tower. he hadn't realized how late it had gotten. He really didn't want a detention either, not tomorrow at least- he had a party to be at tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shuffling the cards of your game   Shuffling the cards of your game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shuffling the cards of your game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next