Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Vote_lcap~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Voting_bar~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Vote_lcap~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Voting_bar~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Courtney Ashe

Courtney Ashe

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Hufflepuff

~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Empty
PostSubject: ~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥   ~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:29 pm

~Courtney "Jane" Ashe

~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ 3414307810_3beedbc43a_b

~TWO GENTLEMEN OF VERONA
o, swear not by the moon, the inconstant moon just met
life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage acquaintance
speak then to me, who neither beg nor fear your favours nor your hate first name basis
away, and mock the time with fairest show: false face must hide what the false heart doth know fake friend
will be glad to do my benevolence to make atonements and compremises between you former enemy
but manhood is melted into courtesies, valour into compliment on-and-off friend
the game's afoot! follow your spirit; and upon this charge party buddy
and my two schoolfellows, whom i will trust as i will adders fang'd classmate
in nature's infinite book of secrecy a little i can read study buddy
give me your hands, if we be friends, and robin shall restore amends friend
we much did long to see you, the need we have to use you did provoke our hasty sending childhood friend
who, falling there to find his fellow forth, unseen, inquisitive, confounds himself close friend
now, my co-mates and brothers in exile, hath not old custom made this life more sweet partners in crime
my lord of kent: remember him hereafter as my honorable friend best friend
but cruel are the times, when we are traitors and do not know ourselves practically family
your father lost a father; that father lost, lost his, and the survivor bound in filial obligation distant family
we in it shall be remember'd; we few, we happy few, we band of brothers immediate family

~ANTONY & CLEOPATRA
if love be blind, love cannot hit the mark friends who flirt
o, then, i see queen mab hath been with you flirt
the heads of the maids, or their maidenheads; take it in what sense thou wilt physical attraction
my affections are then most humble; i have no ambition to see a goodlier man puppy crush
as sweet as balm, as soft as air, as gentle, o antony! nay, i will take thee too cuddle buddy
sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad made to his mistress' eyebrow crush on you (speak to me first)
'he that is giddy thinks the world turns round:' i pray you, tell me what you meant by that crush on me
i never heard so musical a discord, such sweet thunder mutual crush
we may, each wreathed in the other's arms, our pastimes done, possess a golden slumber fling
come, temperate nymphs, and help to celebrate a contract of true love lust
i aim'd so near, when i supposed you loved past relationship (good terms)
love still pursues him to and fro, and plies his cruel scourge past relationship (still chemistry)
let me not name it to you, you chaste stars! short term relationship (speak to me first)
there's not a minute of our lives should stretch without some pleasure now long term relationship
come, my dear love, the purchase made, the fruits are to ensue future relationship (speak to me first)
how sweet is love itself possess'd, when but love's shadows are so rich in joy! true love

~THE TEMPEST
a heavy summons lies like lead upon me, and yet i would not sleep tolerate
come in, tailor; here you may roast your goose! knock, knock; never at quiet! playful annoyance
i will bite my thumb at them; which is a disgrace to them, if they bear it friendly rivalry
the lion moved with pity did endure to have his princely paws pared all away different cliques
give me no counsel. my griefs cry louder than advertisement former friend
he'll make demand of her, and spend that kiss which is my heaven to have bad breakup
the powers, delaying, not forgetting, have incensed the seas and shores impersonal dislike
sit down awhile; and let us once again assail your ears annoyance
and say i am revenge, sent from below to join with him and right his heinous wrongs jealousy
the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose dislike
o tamora! be called a gentle queen, and with thine own hands kill me in this place complete disregard
the villainy you teach me, i will execute, and it shall go hard rivals
is this a dagger which i see before me, the handle toward my hand? loathing

~MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING
come hither, nurse, what is yond gentleman? does not know
a sailor's wife had chestnuts in her lap, and munch'd, and munch'd, and munch'd like to get to know
the most lamentable comedy, and most cruel death of pyramus and thisby met once
good sir, why do you start; and seem to fear things that do sound so fair? scared of (you/me)
a glooming peace this morning with it brings; the sun, for sorrow, will not show his head concern for (you/me)
the which if you with patient ears attend, what here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend student/teacher
only look up clear; to alter favour ever is to fear: leave all the rest to me. good influence
you would fright the duchess and the ladies, that they would shriek bad influence
noble patricians, patrons of my right, defend the justice of my cause with arms protective of (you/me)
come, dolabella, see high order in this great solemnity respect for (you/me)
if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? secret keeper

~ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL
Plot made by T@ble of Blank Pages.
She catches you stealing and she will be forced to send er
army of Ewoks after you, and we all know how badass they can be.
Colours from the amazifying Colour Blender.
Relationships are all borrowed from the immortal genius of William Shakespeare!
~
You post in mine, I'll post in yours. And I expect the same in return.
Be creative! Don't just write a sentence and be done with it. It's not cool!
And If I don't like what you do come up with, I can change it.
Capice?

Code:
[color=gray][font=georgia][size=15][color=darkblue][b]~[/b][/color]DOUBLE, [color=darkblue]DOUBLE[/color], TOIL [color=darkblue]AND[/color] TROUBLE[/size]
three matching icons, if I don't like the ones you give me, i will replace them
[size=10]but soft, it is...[/size]
[size=15]FIRST "[color=violet for girls, blue for guys]MIDDLE[/color]" LAST[/size]
[size=10][i]all the world's a stage and this girl/guy has been
playing her/his part for AGE (written out) years[/i]

[placements, quote first post for colours]

[color=violet for girls, blue for guys]NAME[/color] SAYS [color=indigo for girls, darkblue for guys]~[/color] "blah, blah, blah"
[color=violet for girls, blue for guys]COURTNEY[/color] SAYS [color=indigo for girls, darkblue for guys]~[/color] "if I've already posted in yours, then copy and paste it here. if not, just leave blank."[/size][/color][/font]

Last edited by Courtney Ashe on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hpotterrpg.darkbb.com
Courtney Ashe

Courtney Ashe

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: ~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥   ~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:01 pm

~ROMEOS

~DOUBLE, DOUBLE, TOIL AND TROUBLE
~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ ICONATOR_4f79cbea8a84102fb75f494378b1063b~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ ICONATOR_a17a864916e71d5ad64724a990cd8bc3~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ ICONATOR_800d991553bc4e220685d462ae5130fe
but soft, it is...
Markus"Daniel" Que
all the world's a stage and this guy has been
playing his part for 16 years

o, swear not by the moon, the inconstant moon just met
i never heard so musical a discord, such sweet thunder mutual crush
how sweet is love itself possess'd, when but love's shadows are so rich in joy! true love
the lion moved with pity did endure to have his princely paws pared all away different cliques

Markus SAYS "Court it is then! Because there are so convenitly no classes today would you say no to a stroll by the lake? So pretty this time of year" Markus flashed her another smile.
Courtney SAYS She smiled at him and realized that he was probably the most handsome guy she'd ever seen and that made her just a tad more nervous, yet in a way it made her happy.

~JULIETS

~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ HermioneIcon006a~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ HermioneIcon007~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ HermioneIcon006b
but soft, it is...
HERMIONE "JEAN" GRANGER
all the world's a stage and this girl has been
playing her part for fifteen years

we much did long to see you, the need we have to use you did provoke our hasty sending childhood friend
who, falling there to find his fellow forth, unseen, inquisitive, confounds himself close friend

HERMIONE SAYS ~ "Come on Court, we've been friends since we were children. You can tell me anything."
COURTNEY SAYS ~ "Thanks 'Mione!"

Last edited by Courtney Ashe on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hpotterrpg.darkbb.com
Nicole Green

Nicole Green

PostSubject: Re: ~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥   ~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:58 pm

~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Icon_18~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Icon_17~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Icon_16
but soft, it is...
NICOLE "LILLIAN" GREEN
all the world's a stage and this girl has been
playing her part for SEVENTEEN years

the game's afoot! follow your spirit; and upon this charge party buddy
now, my co-mates and brothers in exile, hath not old custom made this life more sweet partners in crime
my lord of kent: remember him hereafter as my honorable friend best friend
but cruel are the times, when we are traitors and do not know ourselves practically family
only look up clear; to alter favour ever is to fear: leave all the rest to me. good influence
you would fright the duchess and the ladies, that they would shriek bad influence
noble patricians, patrons of my right, defend the justice of my cause with arms protective of you, you of me
come, dolabella, see high order in this great solemnity respect for you, you of me
if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? secret keeper

Nicole SAYS ~ "We go way back, we're really really close"
COURTNEY SAYS ~ "if I've already posted in yours, then copy and paste it here. if not, just leave blank."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥   ~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*Fair*~ ♥•VERONA•♥
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School :: Character :: Character Plots-
Jump to: