Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
AlL i WaNt Is LoVe 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Vote_lcapAlL i WaNt Is LoVe Voting_barAlL i WaNt Is LoVe Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Vote_lcapAlL i WaNt Is LoVe Voting_barAlL i WaNt Is LoVe Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

AlL i WaNt Is LoVe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Courtney Ashe

Courtney Ashe

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Hufflepuff

AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Empty
PostSubject: AlL i WaNt Is LoVe   AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:42 pm

C.J. sat at the Hufflepuff table at breakfast. It was a Saturday and most students went home for the weekend. She looked around to see if she saw any familiar faces and didn't see any. She gave a small sigh and played with her food, not really hungry anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://hpotterrpg.darkbb.com
Markus Que

Markus Que

AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: AlL i WaNt Is LoVe   AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:38 pm

Markus sat down at the Hufflepuff table next to a pretty Hufflepuff girl that he had seen around before but had never met. "Hey" he said with a flashy smile and held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Courtney Ashe

Courtney Ashe

School Card

AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: AlL i WaNt Is LoVe   AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:18 pm

Courtney looked at the boy and instantly blushed. "Uh... hi." She said smiling slightly, trying to hide her nervousness. She could barely ever talk to guys and she was surprised to see that she wasn't as nervous as she usually was.
Back to top Go down
Markus Que

Markus Que

AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: AlL i WaNt Is LoVe   AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:43 pm

Markus laughed at her blush "I'm Markus Que, a 6th year. Yourself?" smiling in a flirty way Markus stared into her eyes, into her soul.. Markus had a deep preasance that was hard to ignore. He had a group of friends and was quite popular. He never velt the need for a girl in his life but this girl and a perfect aura. A pretty yellow.

Aura Chart:
[color=darkred]DARK RED
= Hidden Anger, Wants Revenge for Something
RED= Easyly Angered, Likes to be Mad
ORANGE= A Intense Bubbly Personality, Extited, Hyper
BROWN= Slow, Sluggish, Unhappy
YELLOW= Bright (Smart), Glowing, Happy, Nervus
GREEN= Jealeus, Mood Varys
OLIVE= Nothing, lives almost nothing of a life
CYAN= Shy, Content, Quite friendly once you get to know them.
BLUE= Talented, Friendly, Smart, all Around Nice
DARK BLUE= Helps themselfs as much as possible, Might be a bit of a backstabber.
INDIGO= A "smooth", intence person. Talented, Lots of Energy. Can be both kind and mean at times.
VIOLET= Deeply in love! A very passionate person. Flirty, Sexy.
WHITE= Perfect Balance
BLACK= Pure Evil (no one has this but Voldy)
Back to top Go down
Courtney Ashe

Courtney Ashe

School Card

AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: AlL i WaNt Is LoVe   AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Courtney smiled slightly at his flirting and blushed a little more. "Courtney Ashe, fifth year." She said smiling and blushed at the intesitiy of his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Markus Que

Markus Que

AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: AlL i WaNt Is LoVe   AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:56 pm

"So.. Courtney" he said moving closer. "What classes do you have today?" he flashed her a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Courtney Ashe

Courtney Ashe

School Card

AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: AlL i WaNt Is LoVe   AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:30 pm

Courtney giggled and looked at him. "It's Saturday, there aren't any classes." She said to him smiling. "You know, I don't really liked being called Courtney, you can call me C.J. if you want, or Court... just not Courtney."
Back to top Go down
Markus Que

Markus Que

AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: AlL i WaNt Is LoVe   AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:29 pm

"Oh, duh" Markus said with a smile. "hmm.." Markus said with a expression of deep thought on his face "Court it is then! Because there are so convenitly no classes today would you say no to a stroll by the lake? So pretty this time of year" Markus flashed her another smile.
Back to top Go down
Courtney Ashe

Courtney Ashe

School Card

AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: AlL i WaNt Is LoVe   AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Courtney blushed when he asked her to go for a walk to the lake. "Um... sure that sounds nice." She said smiling at him and realized that he was probably the most handsome guy she'd ever seen and that made her just a tad more nervous, yet in a way it made her happy.
Back to top Go down
Markus Que

Markus Que

AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: AlL i WaNt Is LoVe   AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:03 am

"Wonderful!" said Markus happily, straiting up. After a moment he looked back over at her with a playful smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Courtney Ashe

Courtney Ashe

School Card

AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: AlL i WaNt Is LoVe   AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Courtney held in another giggle and smiled back at him. "Do you want to go now, or haven't you finished eating?" She asked him looking into his blue eyes, feeling her cheeks heat up again.
Back to top Go down
Markus Que

Markus Que

AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: AlL i WaNt Is LoVe   AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:03 pm

"I'm done" said markus eyeing his plate of un-tutched food. "You done?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Courtney Ashe

Courtney Ashe

School Card

AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: AlL i WaNt Is LoVe   AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:05 pm

Courtney also looked at her untouched food and nodded. "Yeah, I'm done." She said and looked back at him smiling. "Let's go then." She said with a giggle and got out of her seat, feeling more confident.
Back to top Go down
Markus Que

Markus Que

AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: AlL i WaNt Is LoVe   AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Markus stood up too and smiled. He held out his hand for Courtney to take and smiled wide.
Back to top Go down
Courtney Ashe

Courtney Ashe

School Card

AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: AlL i WaNt Is LoVe   AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Courtney blushed and took his hand, trying hard not to think how well her hand fit with his. She gave him a small smile and got up quickly so they could leave and have their walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: AlL i WaNt Is LoVe   AlL i WaNt Is LoVe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AlL i WaNt Is LoVe
Page 1 of 1