Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Vote_lcapp r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Voting_barp r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Vote_lcapp r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Voting_barp r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Markus Que

Markus Que

p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Empty
PostSubject: p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e   p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Markus Daniel Que
p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Alex
{{ pocket full of believers
INSEPARABLE GUY stay here shadows want to catch me when we go then we go together
INSEPARABLE GIRLyou are everything that I am and everything that's flowing through
BEST FRIENDS we will always support each other no matter where we're heading to
CHILDHOOD FRIENDS no matter how deep I don't want to be alone there let us go now
PARTNERS IN CRIME together into the night I hear when you're quietly screaming
CLOSE FRIENDS sensing every breathe you take even when fate will tear us apart
AVERAGE FRIENDS No matter what comes after that and that's what we'll share
PARTY FRIENDS I don't want to be alone there let’s go together into the night
ENEMY TURNED FRIEND some point it'll be time let’s go together into the night
SECRET FRIEND into the night, sometime, into the night and only with you together
FAKE FRIEND hold me; else I'll be drifting alone in the night take me along and hold me
ACQUAINTANCES else I'll be drifting alone in the night you are everything that I am and true
CLASSMATES I think we have an emergency if you thought I would breathe then you were wrong
SCHOOLMATES because I won't stop holding on. so are you listening? So are you watching me now?

{{ for always and forever
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS empty streets I follow every breath into the night the wind so cold
CRUSH ON YOU the sun is frozen the world has lost its light I carry your picture deep in me
CRUSH ON ME back to you over 1000 seas back to us don’t lose your trust and your belief
MUTUAL CRUSH we have to go 1000 oceans wide 1000 dark years when time has died
FLIRTING we have to go 1000 oceans wide 1000 times against an endless tide again
PHYSICAL ATTRACTION I know somewhere we'll find a little place for you and me
FORBIDDEN it all turned out a different way can't feel the pulse in our veins so
ON AND OFF so weak today we'll let our heartbeat guide us through the dark
CURRENT we'll be free to live our life there's nothing and no one we'll miss
PAST IN GOOD TERMS one day we'll look back with no regrets 1000 oceans
PAST IN BAD TERMS 1000 endless years have died 1000 oceans wide all over
PAST AND NOT OVER IT please don't drift away from me we have to go through
FLING 1000 dark years when time has died 1000 stars are passing by then we’ll be
ONE NIGHT STAND in me, it’s starting to get cold how long can we still be here together
SECRET ADMIRER stay here shadows want to catch me when we go then we can go together
FLEETING GLANCES you are everything that I am and everything that's flowing trough my veins

{{ pretty handsome awkward
TOLERABLE you are what I don't want to be you rather are dead than being Bill so you too you
ANNOYANCE no need to thank me I got no idea what it is what makes me sick with you here
AVOIDANCE damn butthead do not take it personal I don't talk such shit like you do no
IGNORANCE I don't go for the same bands like you do that is okay with me but do
JEALOUSY please let’s keep on to not staying friends I prefer that we don't like
LOVE/HATE never had the same opinion is better to brown-nose each other
FRIENDLY RIVALS it’s also okay with you isn't it without guys like you and me
FRIEND TURNED ENEMY it would be a humdrum I have to see you every day
DISLIKE you’re the coolest among the idiots rivet chains and tattoo that mom said
GRUDGE in return you wear daddy's long johns I don't wear such shit like you nor girls
RIVALS that is okay with me but do me this one favor let us keep on to not staying friends
HATRED I prefer that we do not like each other never have the same opinion is better than another
HARDCORE HATE it’s also okay with you isn't it without guys like you and me it would be so humdrum

{{ keeping my faith in you
RESPECTS if you thought I'd breathe then you were wrong because I won't stop holding on
FEARS this is an emergency so are you listening? And I can't pretend that I don't see this
TRUSTS it’s really not your fault and no one cares to talk about it to talk about it now
MIXED FEELINGS I did see love die way too many times when it deserved to be alive
CONFUSION when you deserved to be alive so give up every chance you get just
BROTHER/SISTER Just to feel new again I think we have an emergency I think
COUSIN and you do your best to show me love but you don't know what love is
ROLE MODEL so are you listening? So are you watching me? I can’t pretend that I
MENTOR it's really not your fault and no one cares to talk about it to talk about it cause
OTHERS [SPECIFY] I've seen love die way too many times when it deserved to be alive I’ve

``it's a wrap!
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e   p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Hm... what should we be best mates or enemies?
Back to top Go down
Markus Que

Markus Que

PostSubject: Re: p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e   p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:57 pm

whatever you see fit.. I would rather best mates to be honest!
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e   p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:59 pm

I was thinking the same thing! Wink
Back to top Go down
Markus Que

Markus Que

PostSubject: Re: p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e   p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:21 pm

k, so friends? Where should they meet?
Back to top Go down
Markus Que

Markus Que

PostSubject: Re: p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e   p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:23 pm

Code:
[code*][img]100x100_icon_url_here[/img]
font=georgia][size=4][color=gray]{{[color=STEELBLUEforboysHOTPINKforgirls][b]first [color=grey]middle[/color] lastname[/color][I]![/I][/b][/color][/size][/font][blockquote][size=0][color=gray]oh baby [b]boy/girl[/b], you give me chills. [b]ageinwords[/b] big movie hits
and it's all just beginning. [b]year[/b] and [b]clique[/b] look up to
you like you're some kind of god.[/color][/size][/blockquote][font=Verdana][size=0][color=gray]
relationships here
[/color][/size][/font][blockquote][size=0][font=Verdana][color=gray]
yourcharrie says: "oh so awesome!"
mycharrie says: "goddamn hott!"
[/color][/font][/size][/blockquote][/code*]
Back to top Go down
Markus Que

Markus Que

PostSubject: Re: p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e   p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:24 pm

Bonnies:
Courtney Ashe wrote:
p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e AT5p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e AshleyTisdale-1
{{Courtney Jane Ashe!
oh baby girl, you give me chills. fifteen big movie hits and it's all just beginning.
Fifth years and Hufflepuffs look up to
you like you're some kind of god.

FLIRTING we have to go 1000 oceans wide 1000 times against an endless tide again

C.J. says: "Your flippen awesome Markus!! Wink"

Clides:
p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e 711 p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e 911
{{Jared Michael Evans!

oh baby boy, you give me chills. Seventeen big movie hits
and it's all just beginning. sixth years and Ravenclaws look
up to you like you're some kind of god.

TOLERABLE you are what I don't want to be you rather are dead than being Bill so you too you

Jared says: "It's a Tough world, Let's see how you hold up"
mycharrie says: "
[/quote]

Last edited by Markus Que on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gerard Green

Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e   p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:29 pm

Hm... the lake or hogsmeade or maybe around school?
Back to top Go down
Courtney Ashe

Courtney Ashe

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e   p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:37 pm

p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e AT5p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e AshleyTisdale-1
{{Courtney Jane Ashe!
oh baby girl, you give me chills. fifteen big movie hits and it's all just beginning.
Fifth years and Hufflepuffs look up to
you like you're some kind of god.

C.J. says: "Your flippen awesome Markus!! Wink"
Back to top Go down
https://hpotterrpg.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e   p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:20 pm

p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e 711 p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e 911
{{Jared Michael Evans!

oh baby boy, you give me chills. Seventeen big movie hits
and it's all just beginning. sixth years and Ravenclaws look
up to you like you're some kind of god.

Jared says: "It's a Tough world, Let's see how you hold up"
mycharrie says: "
Back to top Go down
Markus Que

Markus Que

PostSubject: Re: p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e   p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:53 pm

UPDATED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e   p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

p r e t t y LITTLE b.i.r.d.i.e
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School :: Character :: Character Plots-
Jump to: