Marie Woods

Draco Malfoy

Share | 

Time together (Jared)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:15 am

A laugh escaped Jared’s lips when she refused stubbornly to let him get up. “Please Babe? Ill see in about a half hour. Promise”, He replied, playing with a strand of her hair. He had to admit, he was comfortable too, but he knew they couldn’t stay there all day.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Lucy sighed and finally gave in. "Fine, but if you're not back in a half hour you're in trouble mister." She said with a giggle and kissed him lightly. "See ya." She said with a smile and got off him.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Jared kissed Lucy's hand before getting up off the couch and walking up the steps to the boys' dorms. He opened the door and walked inside with a yawn. "Where the bloody hell you been?", Josh asked with a smirk. Jared rolled his eyes, "How are you doin' mate?". Josh shrugged as he sat on the end of his bed, "Fine". Jared dug through his suitcase in search of something to ware, he pulled out a pair of black jeans and a Red T-shirt and walked into the bathroom the shower.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:37 pm

Lucy walked up to her dorm and walked over to her dourer and grabbed a pair of denim short shorts, a green pin tuck Camisole, and picked out jewelry that would go with her outfit. She even put in her favorite star dangle navel ring. She took a quick shower and added a minimal amount of makeup and dried her hair and let it go and have it's natural light curls.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Jared shook his head to dry his hair and sat down on his bed. "So what we doing today?", Josh asked tossing his wand up in the air and catching it repeatedly. "Im hanging out with Green", Jared answered as he pulled his wand out from underneath his pillow- where he hid it always. "ugh, come on J, ditch the girl and we'll go down to the pub in Hogsmeade". There was a pause. "No, ill pass today, Josh. Ill catch up with you tomorrow". Jared pocketed his wand and pulled on a hat before walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:08 pm

Lucy smiled at her reflection in the mirror and walked downstairs to the common room. She sat down on the couch her and Jared had slept on the night before and waited for Jared to come. She had a book and stared to read to pass time until he came down. It happened to be the book she had thrown at his head just days before. She laughed and knew that it probably hurt since it was pretty thick.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:37 pm

Jared walked downstairs and rolled his eyes when he saw her reading. He had never been a fan of anything of the sort. "So, you going to throw that at me again. Give me a warning first and ill conjure up a helmet", Jared snorted, leaning over the back of the sofa to kiss the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:45 pm

Lucy grinned and put the book down. "Well, don't say anything stupid to me and you won't get it thrown at you." She said with a smirk and brought his face to hers so she could kiss his lips. "So, what do you want to do?" She asked him smiling.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:55 pm

He chuckled and jumped over the back of the sofa to sit next to her. "Then I better not comment on how hot you look today", Jared smirked. "Well, I was thinking I could take you somewhere today. It's actually here at Hogwarts, but it should appeal to you if im good at guessing", Jared answered.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:04 am

Lucy rolled her eyes. "I meant stupid by, making fun of me and actually meaning it. Try not to jinx too many people around me, a few I'll handle, too many and you'll have a book flying at your head." She said and kissed him again. "And thank you for the compliment, you don't look to bad yourself." She said with her own smirk and played with his hair. "Alright, where is this place, or is it a secret?" She asked with a laugh.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:12 am

"Hexing people if fun", He mumbled childishly. Jared laughed, "Secret? Well if you like not knowing where im taking you than secret it is", he teased and stood up. "And one thing is for sure, I if we do run into a Gryffindor, he's as good as hexed", He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:15 am

Lucy rolled her eyes at him and shook her head. "Come on Jared, not all Gryffindor's are all the same." She said and sighed. She took a hold of his hand and looked up at him with a pouted face. "Well, how about if we run into a Gryffindor I just distract you until he or she passes?" She asked and thought maybe he'd like the idea since he'd get something better out of it.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:26 am

Jared made a noise of disapproval. “Sure, Sure. Last I checked all of ‘em are obsessed with potter- the lot of them are Muggle huggers as well”, Jared sneered. He had always had a strong opinion against Muggles, ever since his first day at the Orphanage. He believed it was because of his Muggle father that he had been left there in the first place. “Distract me? Ill have to take that one into consideration”, He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:29 am

"Susan's not, and he doesn't exactly like all the attention. I've known him since he was eleven, been friends with him since then. I've gotten to know the real him, not the "Boy-Who-Lived" crap everyone passes around." she said and rolled her eyes. She smirked and leaned up towards his face and put her mouth by his ear. "Last I checked, I'm very good at distracting you."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:37 am

“I won’t believe it until I see the boy grow up and get in the daily prophet for something other than that scar on his fat head. That’s all the people care about anymore, him and his scar”, Jared said, putting his hands in his pockets with annoyance. Jared turned his head to brush his lips off hers, his expression one of amusement. “Correct you are. Lets just hope you can keep it that way”, He replied teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:40 am

Lucy didn't want to get in a fight so she just let it go and shook her head at his antics. She felt his lips brush hers and smirked. "Are you going to get bored with me quickly?" She asked him teasingly back and turned around and gave him a sexy smirk. "I guess I'll just have to make sure you're never bored."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:51 am

“Depends…”, He replied. She was already distracting him, just minutes ago he had been set on taking her somewhere, now he had forgotten that plan completely, just standing there watching her with a smirk. “oh? And How do you plan on doing that, Green?”.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:59 am

Lucy smirked and started towards the door. "Now if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise. You need to find out when I do it." She said and walked out of the portrait hole and waited for him to come. "Well, are you going to take me to this place or what?" She asked him with a bell like laugh.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:24 pm

Jared rolled his eyes with a grin and fallowed her out of the Common Room. "Sure enough ms. impatient", He replied, putting his arm around her shoulders before walking through the hallways on their way outside.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Lucy stuck her tongue out at Jared and leaned into his side and walked with him. She let him lead her to where ever they were going and just enjoyed the silence they were in. She saw more and more people staring at them, all with jealousy. Boys because Jared had Lucy, and Girls because Lucy had Jared.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time together (Jared)   

Back to top Go down

Time together (Jared)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2