Harry Potter

Marie Woods

Draco Malfoy

Share | 

Routines grow old

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Routines grow old   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:02 am

Jared sat at the Ravenclaw table near three guys and a girl who were all in the same house, as they ate breakfast early in the morning. Jared rubbed his eyes, it was too early for his taste, but then again that was the Routine. Two of the guys were talking about the up-coming quidditch match- and even though Jared loved sports- this conversation didn't appeal to him. He hadn't been paying any attention to his group of friends until he heard the Female- Sarah- and one of the guys- Josh- mention a party. "Party? When?", Jared asked, suddenly not tired at all. "Tonight at dusk till dawn in the court yard"- Josh answered. A smirk crossed Jared's face. "Excellent".
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Routines grow old   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:06 am

Lucy walked into the Great Hall and sat down at the Ravenclaw table. She watched as some of the students talked about some party. She didn't really pay attention to that kind of stuff, not since Jade was marked in the summer. Lucy looked over at Jared Evans and almost blushed, she had a crush on him earlier last year but she knew he never noticed her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Routines grow old   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:13 am

The female Ravenclaw looked in Lucy Green's direction and then turned to Jared. Sarah muttered something to him that made him smirk: "Good morning, Green", Jared said with a glance in her direction. He lifted his glass to his mouth and emptied the last of it.

"Well im not going if the first years are coming- a right bunch of buffoons they are", Jared snorted and rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Routines grow old   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:17 am

Lucy rolled her eyes at them and nodded as if she didn't care. She took a drink of pumpkin juice and nibbled lightly on a piece of toast. She wasn't very hungry, especially not after the events of the previous evening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Routines grow old   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:22 am

Jared yawned. He was getting bored of the same old scene every morning, so he decided to stir things up a bit. Jared reached into his pocket under the table with ease and flicked it secretly at the Gryffindor table. It caused A first year to spill his food onto another kid's lap, and cause a chain reaction like that all the way down to the end of their table. Jared had to put his face in his palm to keep from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Routines grow old   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:28 am

Lucy watched Jared prank a first year Gryffindor and shook her head. She played with her bangle bracelets instead of eating. She wished that the war was over and her family could live a normal life, but she knew it wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Lucy felt someone sit down next to her and almost groaned in detest. A seventh year Ravenclaw boy named John, had always had a thing for Lucy. She never returned the feelings and grew tired of his affection.

"Hello Lucy, how are you this morning?" He asked her smiling brightly.

Lucy mentally smirked and decided she'd try something new out. "I'm fine John, and you?" she asked him giving him a beautiful white smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Routines grow old   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:37 am

Jared heard another Ravenclaw sit down but he didn't really pay much attention. A professor walked over to the Ravenclaw table and glared at all of them. "Who did it?", She asked. Jared stared up at the Professor with a fake, blank expression of confusion. "Did what professor?", He questioned. "Shot a spell at the Gryffindor table to make them spill there bloody food everywhere that’s what!", The Professor continued, getting angry with him. "I don't know, i didn't see who did it, but i think they hit me with a confundment charm too", He said believably. The professor looked at him Skeptically for a long moment, and than sighed. "Fine. Go to the hospital wing for the rest of the day until you feel the spell where off". Jared smirked as she walked away. "And that- is how the pros do it", He boasted.

Last edited by Jared Evans on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Routines grow old   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:39 am

Lucy rolled her eyes and Jared and got up to leave, she was sick of how him and his friends treated some people. She picked up her bag and walked out the door silently and unnoticed. Lucy was in a way, invisible; but it's how she was and who she was known as in the school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Routines grow old   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:42 am

Jared saw Lucy leave the table. "Aww somebody doesn't like us", He joked his smirk still plastered across his face. "Well. Off to the hospital wing i go", Jared said taking a bow and collecting his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Routines grow old   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:47 am

Lucy had about had it with Jared and his friends. She waited outside the Great Hall for him with a scowl plastered on her face. When he finally came out she hit his arm and glared at him. "You're a right foul git you know that?! You and your bloody friends!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Routines grow old   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:52 am

Jared felt someone hit his arm so he stopped and turned around. "Well, well. I guess im a git then, Ms. I-know-best", Jared's tone amused and sarcastic at the same time. He shot her a grin and turned to walk off again if that was all she had to say to him on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Routines grow old   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:54 am

Lucy glared and threw a book at his head. "Do you even have emotions besides sarcasm and that damn amused look?" She asked him angered by his antics. "You know, maybe if you got some emotions, you'd be better off." She said hotly and glared at him with a fiery passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Routines grow old   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:58 am

"Oi! You nutter, That hurt", Jared yelled, gripping at his head. He could already feel the bruise that would be left where the book had hit his head. "Really? I need emotions. At least i don’t go around moping and rolling my eyes at people, you nobody", Jared spat harshly. He normally wasn't this rude to a girl, but this one's head wasn't on right.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Routines grow old   Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:02 am

That struck the finally cord with Lucy. "Yeah? Well try being in my place! I have to watch my little sister be put in the line of danger and I'm even dragged into it! I have a life I don't exactly want and I can't do anything about it! I'd rather be a nobody who is helping people than an asshole who is the one torturing the people." She said and ran off with tears in her eyes. She was hurt by his words. She rushed towards the bathroom and as soon as she got there ran into a stall and slammed it shut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Routines grow old   Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:11 am

Jared rolled his eyes and leaned up against the stone wall with his hands in his pockets. "Well, that didn't go so well", He muttered to himself, rubbing his sore head again. People were staring at him, they had heard the yelling- "Show's over, go back to your commonrooms", Jared snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Routines grow old   

Back to top Go down

Routines grow old
Page 1 of 1