Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Desirae McKeon

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Desirae nodded and walked towards the lake trying to think over what had just happened. 'What was that about? Does he like me?' she thought to herself and finally reached the lake still walking beside Gerard.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:07 pm

As he walked beside her to the lake he begin thinking about what just happened. "I need to tell her now!"Gerard thought to himself. As he walked under there favorite tree he sat under it and patted the ground beside her for her to sit down.

((Well finshed the rest at the lake you can make it a new day that way we can still rp in here if you want! Wink))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:18 pm

*New day*

Desirae was starting to show slightly and it had only been about a week. She started wearing baggy clothes so it wasn't so noticeable. She rubbed her stomach slightly, feeling the baby move a little. She was starting to get scared, but was able to hide it from Gerard, even with his powers of feeling emotions.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Gerard walked into the Slytherin Common Room after having Quidditch
Pratice for the up coming game against Ravenclaw. As she came in allmuddy he smiled at Desirae. "Hey love, I would kiss you but I'm all muddy let me go take a shower and get cleaned up I'll be right
back."said Gerard as he ran up stairs to the boys' dorms.
*A few minutes later*
Gerard
came back down to the Slytherin common room and took a seat beside
Desirae and gave her a warm smile and then gave her a soft kiss. "There am I back to my dashing handsome looks again?"Gerard
asked her with a warm smile. Gerard was wearing a gray shirt with a
black jacket over it with blue jeans and his back shoes

Last edited by Gerard Green on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:38 am

Desirae smiled and nodded. "You were just as adorable and dashing when you were muddy." She said laughing and kissed him back. "How was practice? Adrian was looking for you." She said to him, she normally went to practice and watched but she hadn't been feeling up to it since she was pregnant.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:56 am

Gerard laughed when she told him he looked just as adorable and dashing when he was all muddy. As she told him Adrian was looking for him he groaned. "When is she isn't looking for me?"Gerard asked her. "Who cares if she's looking for me I'm taken by the most beautiful girl I ever seen!"said Gerard kissing her. As he pulled away he answered her question about pratice. "I went great, I think we really have a shot at beating Ravenclaw!"said Gerard happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:06 am

Desirae shrugged. "Who know's, I think she just wants to hook up with you. I just told her off and said he's taken." She said smiling and kissed him back. "You really think I'm the most beautiful girl you've ever seen?" she asked blushing. She laughed when he said they had a chance of beating Ravenclaw. "May not want to tell Lu that."

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:30 am

"Well, she isn't going to get me because I love you and that all that matters!"said Gerard as she gave her a warm smile. As she asked if he thought she was the most beautiful girl he ever seen he nodded and smiled. "Yes I do love, and I wouldn't say something I wouldn't mean you know me."said Gerard as he kissed her neck. As she told him not to tell Lucy that he laughed. "Yeah, it's hard having some of your siblings in other houses, Lucy is in Ravenclaw, Susan is in Gryffindor, Nicole is in Hufflepuff the only siblings I have that are in Slyhterin are Jadey and Rald."said Gerard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:40 am

Desirae smiled and pushed him away from her neck giggling. "Come on Ger, we're in the common room." She said laughing and kissed his lips. "Yeah, well Julz is in Slytherin, but Joseph was in Ravenclaw and Andrew was in Gryffindor... and we have no clue what Jason's gonna be in since he isn't born yet." she said with a shrug. "So I know what you mean." she said smiling and put her head on his shoulder. "I'm kinda worried that Lucy is with Jared Evans, you know he's just like Ricky." she said biting her lip. Lucy was Desirae's closest friend beside Gerard and she didn't want to see Lucy go through what she went through with her last boyfriend.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:47 am

Gerard nodded as she talked about Jared and Lucy. "I know, I told her he wasn't right for her but she didn't listen to me!"said Gerard. "But if she's happy I'm not going to stand in her way I will respect her choices although I don't like it very much."said Gerard calmly.Gerard was very protective of his sisters and would hurt any boy that hurts them he was pretty sure his sisters would do the same for him. As she laid her head on his shoulder he stroke her hair and waved his wand and muttered. "Accio blanket!"as Gerard caught the blanket he wrapped the both of them in it and gave Desirae a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:55 am

Desirae nodded her head and cuddled up against Gerard and under the blanket. "I know, but don't you think she'd listen, especially after she dated... him?" she asked him, remembering how Lucy's last boyfriend treated her and how he hurt her badly physically and mentally. "She wouldn't even come out of her room during Christmas, she got so pale. Well... sickly pale." She said, Lucy was usually always pale unless she got lots of sun, but during Christmas last year she just looked like a ghost.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:03 am

Gerard nodded remembering last Christmas and shivered at the thought of it. That was the only time Gerard was so mad that he was shaking that he lose control of everything. Gerard remembered Desirae, Susan and Lucy had to stop him from beating the living daylight out of Lucy's ex boyfriend. "Well I thought she would be more careful after what happened to her last Christmas!"said Gerard shaking his head. Gerard loved his sisters very much but sometimes they could be so care less at times and do stupid things he didn't like but that didn't stop him from loving them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:09 am

Desirae nodded and laid her head on his chest. "I saw him, he's in like half my classes. I don't know what she saw in the guy to date him for two years." She left out the part where he'd look at her with desire but she didn't need Gerard going and getting into more fights, he already got in enough with Ricky.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:41 pm

Gerard nodded. "Neither do I love, neither do I."said Gerard shaking his head. Gerard almost beat the living daylights out of him before Susan, Lucy and Desirae. Gerard got in tons of fights with Ricky alot lately and got detentions and points taken from Slytherin he knew he made his sisters and Desirae worried about him fighting Ricky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:15 pm

Desirae just cuddled up against him and smiled at the warmth she got from his body. "Well, I just hope Jared takes care of her." she said quietly and closed her eyes.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:31 pm

Gerard nodded. "So do I love, ever since last Christmas I think Lucy been kindof afraid to let anyone inside her again for she afraid she might get her heart broken again."said Gerard. "I know she really likes him, but I can tell she's alittle afraid."said Gerard calmly. "Which I don't blame her, after what happened last Christmas when she almost died on us!"said Gerard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Desirae nodded and sighed deeply. "Yeah, I know. She wouldn't even talk to me, I know she's a little afraid. She even told me she is."

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:39 pm

"Well at lease she has a best friend like you that will always have her back and care for her which is one thing I love about you!"said as he gave her a kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Desirae smiled and kissed him back. "Thank you hon." She said with a little laugh and cuddled up close to Gerard as possible.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:00 pm

"You welcome love, I wouldn't say anything I didn't mean."said Gerard softly as she pushed away some hair that was in front of her face and gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Desirae smiled again and kissed his cheek. "I love you Ger." She said quietly and yawned a little. "What time is it?" she asked him closing her eyes and laying her head on his chest.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:10 pm

"I love you to Desirey."said Gerard calmly as she asked what time it was he looked at his wrist watch. "Oh wow, it's almost midnight love."said Gerard not knowing it was that late. "Come on love lets go to bed!"said Gerard as he grabbed her gently and started carrying her bridal style up to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:16 pm

"Ger, can't we just sleep on the couch?" She asked tiredly and held onto his neck keeping her eyes closed. She was already half asleep and didn't feel like changing then crawling into her bed.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:34 pm

Gerard nodded. "Sure we can sleep on the couch love."said Gerard softly as he walked back to the couch and laid back on the couch with Desirae and gave her a warm smile. As he gotten out his wand he waved it and muttered. "Accio Slytherin blanket." as he wrapped both of them in it he kissed her softly on the lips. "Good night Desirey love, I love you!"said Gerard as he closed his eyes and started falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:38 pm

Desirae cuddled up against Gerard and mumbled a soft "I love you too," and feel asleep quickly, being mentally worn out from stressing over the baby.

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Common Room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next