Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Hogwarts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School

A interactive Harry Potter RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admins
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 8bfc80dbec10
Jade Green
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Hermione__6Icon
Hermione Granger
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Shailenewoodley5
Desirae McKeon
Latest topics
» Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Jade Green

» Trying to concentrate (open)
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:23 am by Saphira Darcy

» •*~Party at Club Wizo~*•
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Jade Green

» Breakfast Time, at the Slytherin table
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 1000
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm by Jade Green

» Post to 2000
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm by Jade Green

» What are you listening to?
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm by Jade Green

» Match Game
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm by Jade Green

» Break a Wish
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm by Jade Green

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:44 am
Top posters
Lucy Green
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Vote_lcapBreakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Voting_barBreakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jade Green
Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Vote_lcapBreakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Voting_barBreakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Desirae McKeon
Susan Green
Gerard Green
Ginny Weasly
Jenna Danvers
Harry Potter
Marie Woods
Draco Malfoy

Breakfast at the Gryffindor table

Go down 
+5
Harry Potter
Luna Lovegood
Lucy Green
Susan Green
Ginny Weasly
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:09 pm

Lucy smiled at her twin and blushed lightly. "It happened last night before dinner." She said with a smiled. "It's alright, I really shouldn't have asked you to flirt with him when I knew he'd probably flirt right back." She said with a shrug. "Well, after the party was sad, you see he asked me to go down to the lake with him and he told me that he liked me, so I knew I had to tell him about the plan and I explained everything to him then started to cry. I knew he was angry with me so I left and then spent all day in my dorm room crying my eyes out. But it inspired me to write a new song, about how I realized that I was acting like the girls I detesed for so long, it's called "here I am." Jared heard me singing it at the lake and he kissed me. I kissed back and asked what it meant for us and he asked me out." She said while wearing a dreamy smile. "But I told him if he kisses another girl he'll regret it."
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:16 pm

As Lucy told her all what happened she smiled. "Damn I'm good when it comes to my visions!"said Susan laughing. Susan visions that she had were pretty much always right and never lied. As she that she told Jared if he kisses another girl he'll regret it she nodded. "Your right about that Lu, he will regret not only by you but by me, Nicky, Jadey maybe, Gerard and Gerald."said Susan. Susan was happy that her sister was happy at last it been awhile that she been this happy since her boyfriend broke up with her last year.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:22 pm

"Definitely Gerard and Gerald. You know how they are when it comes to guys!" She said with a laugh and took one of Susan's strawberries. She looked over at the Ravenclaw table and saw no sign of Jared so she decided she'd sit and wait for hit.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:42 pm

Susan nodded in agreement. "Oh yeah, I wonder how there going to take it Lu? They didn't take it to well when Jadey dating Malfoy!"said Susan laughing at the memory of Gerard and Gerald chasing Malfoy around the court yard threatening to turn Malfoy into a ferret if he ever hurted Jade. "Although I wished Gerard and Gerald would have turned Malfoy into a ferret that one day he asked Jadey out!"said Susan laughing at the Malfoy being a ferret again. As she noticed Lucy was looking around the Great Hall and at the Ravenclaw table she chuckled. "Don't worry Lu, he'll be here!"said Susan as she gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:54 pm

Lucy laughed at the memory. "No they didn't.... it was hilarious though!" She said and smiled. "Yeah, but it was stupid of Mum, Dad, and Lucius and Cissy to leave those two alone for half of the summer!" Lucy said rolling her eyes. "Sometimes I think they meant for those two to get together!" She said and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:02 pm

Susan laughed. "Yeah it would have been funny!"said Susan imagining Malfoy as a white ferret like he was last year. As she mentioned there parents leaving them alone together she rolled her eyes and made a gagging noise. "Ugh I know, I'm just glad I don't have to see it every day like I had to before school started!"said Susan. "I really don't see what she finds in that little ferret!"said Susan sighing. "But hey at lease you and her have boy friends I don't even have one!"said Susan sighing.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:08 pm

Lucy herself shuddered at the thought. "Yeah, well at least you didn't have to 'hear' it. They were smart enough to but a charm on the door, but forgot to charm the room silent." She said and shuddered at the mere memory. "I swear, I never looked at either of them the same way." Lucy sighed and shook her head. "You'll find a guy Susie, you just have to keep looking!" she said and gave her sister a bright white smile.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:35 pm

Susan made a gagging noise as her sister told her at lease she didn't have to hear it. "I'm glad, I think I might vomit before it was over and done with."said Susan rolling her sapphire eyes as they were filled with disgust. "I don't ever think I can deal with them EVER being together!"said Susan hating the fact Jade was with Malfoy. As her sister told her she would find a guy she would just have to keep looking she nodded. "I know I will Lu, who knows he might be right under my nose and I never realize it!"said Susan sighing.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:47 pm

"Believe me, I wouldn't come out of my bathroom for hours, even after they were done. I didn't eat or anything until I could get it out of my head." She said and shuddered again. "But... I can see that she loves him, as much as I hate to admit it." She said with a sigh and a shrug. "Maybe he acts differently around her."
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:08 am

Susan shuddered at the thought of Jade and Draco kissing and made a gagging noise. "Oh god, get out of my head!"said Susan hitting her head. "Yeah your right Lu, as long as she loves him and he loves her I guess that's all that matters."said Susan shrugging. "I guess he is differently around her, although I don't see it!"said Susan calmly. As she tried to eat a grape she pushed her plate away. "Oh god I can't eat now I have a picture of Jade and Malfoy snogging stuck in my head!"said Susan groaning.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:40 am

Lucy laughed and took the grape from Susan. "But I can, I've had time to deal with it!" She said and ate some of the food off of Susan's plate. "I just realized, I'm hungry. I don't think I've eaten much in the past couple days." She said with a shrug and ate another strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:48 am

"Ok, I think I can eat now!"said Susan smiling as she thought of a cute Gryffindor boy she saw when she was coming down fro breakfast and smiled. As she took a strawberry off her plate she took a bite of it and swallowed and laughed as Lucy was taking fruits off her plate. "You enjoy taking food from my plate Lu?"Susan asked in a teasing voice. She knew her and Susan shared everything almost clothes, make up, jewelry and all kinds of stuff. "I wish I knew that Gryffindor boy name for he was cute!"Susan thought to herself and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:52 am

Lucy smiled and took another strawberry. "Come on, we share almost everything!" She laughed. Lucy even remembered back when they were younger they even refused to sleep in separate rooms. She heard Susan's thoughts and looked at the Gryffindor boy. "Oh, he's cute!" she said smiling with a giggle. "If I knew his name I'd tell you."
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:07 am

"I know we do Lu, I was just kidding!"said Susan laughing and took a grape and popped it in her mouth. As Lucy mentioned the cute boy she was thinking about she blushed and smiled and then giggled like a school girl. "I know, he's so cute but I don't know his name!"said Susan sighing as she started day dreaming about him. As she snapped out of her day dream she ate a grape. As she smiled happily she started humming a song happily.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:12 am

Lucy shook her head and took a bite of another strawberry. Strawberry's were her favorite, even as a little girl she loved to eat them. Lucy looked over at her sister and blushed. "Guess what, I wrote a couple new songs!" She smiled and waited to hear what her sister had to say about that. Lucy had stopped writing last year and focused more on her studies after she broke up with her last boyfriend, but no one talked about him any more... not after what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:18 am

Jared walked into the great hall with a friend at his side and went to take a seat at the Ravenclaw table, when he saw Lucy Green sitting at the Gryffindor table with her sister. Jared sighed, he hated going over to the Gryffindor table, he always had. They didn't like him, and he didn't like them- it was an easy law to fallow. Jared walked over to the two of them along with his Slytherin friend. "Hello ladies", Jared said with a smirk, kissing Lucy's hand. He glanced at Susan, "Oh yeah, your the one that's good at flirting", He grinned, teasing.

The Slytherin boy rolled his eyes, "Jared, let's go", he demanded in a hushed growl. He didn't like the Gryffindors anymore than Jared did.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:23 am

Lucy's smile went sky high when she saw Jared come in. "Hey Jared." She said then heard what the Slytherin boy said. Lucy glared at the Slytherin boy and her temper began to rise. She couldn't stand when people were rude. She took a look at her sister giving her a warning that if the Slytherin continued to be rude, Lucy might end up making a scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:29 am

Jared watched Lucy's expression change when she noticed the Slytherin. "Easy", He mumbled. The Slytherin shot a glare at The Greens and returned his attention back to Jared, "Ill meet up with you later, Mate". Jared nodded in agreement, "Alright".
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:29 am

"A new song Lu? wow... that's awesome I can't wait to hear it!"said Susan as she gave her a warm smile. As she seen Jared walking towards them she nudge Lucy's gently on the side making Lucy look up. "Well,well, look who finally showed up Lu!"said Susan chuckling at her sister as she ate a strawberry. As Jared came over towards the table she gave him a warm friendly smile. "Hello Jared, and yeah, yeah I know I'm just so awesome at it!"said Susan. As Susan looked at his Slytherin friend she rolled her eyes. "Ok, what the bloody damn big deal about us Gryffindors? Like I said I'm different then my house!"said Susan angrily trying to control her temper. She was so tired of everyone judging her just because she was a Gryffindor, she loved the house she was in.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:32 am

Lucy glared back at the Slytherin, daring him to do anything to her. She ate another strawberry and sighed. "Susie, why don't you come over to Ravenclaw table with us?" She asked her sister with a pout, she knew Jared really didn't like Gryffindors and he wasn't exactly comfortable right now.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:49 am

Susan shrugged. "Ok sure, now it's my turn to eat off your plate!"said Susan as she her her sister a devious grin. "Damn you Lu, that puppy pout of yours get me ever time I can't say no to that!"said Susan laughing. As she ate a grape on her plate she looked around at some of the Gryffindors eating bacon and stuff she shook her heat. "How mean of them to eat poor innocent pigs that got killed!"said Susan sighing. Susan was a vegetarian and was against people eating and wearing animals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:53 am

Jared couldn't help it, he started laughing. As cruel or insensitive it was, he couldn't help it. "mean? They are dead, and they taste good- that’s the real point", He said, shaking his head disapprovingly of her statement.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:56 am

Lucy laughed and got up. "Let's go then." She said and walked over to the Ravenclaw table. "It's my secret weapon, what do you expect?" She asked with a laugh then looked at the people eating bacon. She wasn't a vegetarian like Susan, but she didn't eat pork. Not since she got her pet pig Wilbur. Lucy was definably the pet person in the family. She had a pet fox, parrot, bangle cat, and pig; and all of them slept with her on her bed. "I know, I can't eat pork, not since I got my baby Wilbur." She said with a sigh. "I miss him." She said and remembered she needed to write home and remind her parents to let her animals sleep on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Susan Green

Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:14 am

Susan nodded. "I know you don't Lu, which is good!"said Susan as she made her way towards the Ravenclaw table. Susan knew Lucy loved pets for she Tips her pet fox, her bangle cat Rosh, her Parrot Bowie, and her pig Wilbur. "Oh that reminds me I need to let mom and dad let Coco sleep on my bed although she probably already is or probably sleeping with Tips in there bed."said Susan knowing Coco and tips got along together just fine.Susan loved Lucy's animal and gotten along with all of them just fine and didn't hate any of them. Knowing she had to write home she decided to do it later on this evening when she had nothing to do.

Last edited by Susan Green on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:19 am

"Merlin's beard you two are freakin' obsessed with animals", Jared laughed. He had never gotten along well with animals, it probably had to do with his impatient attitude, and the fact that Pets were so much work to feed and what-not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor table   Breakfast at the Gryffindor table - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast at the Gryffindor table
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next