Harry Potter

Marie Woods

Draco Malfoy

Share | 

Should've known you'd bring me heartache

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:55 pm

"Hey. Look at me"- Jared caressed Lucy's face gently-"I never said that. I just... I’m new at this. I've never let anyone get that close to my heart", He said quietly, his lips lifting slowly into a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:04 pm

Lucy gave him a small smile and blushed and leaned in to lightly kiss him. "Jared, one thing... please... don't get mixed up with the Death Eaters." She said quietly, looking pleadingly in his eyes.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Jared's smile fell with her request. Something inside of him had been pulling towards the life as a Death Eater since the day he woke up to find his mother had abandoned him, and to hear that option taken away from him slowed his heart beat. "May I ask why?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:16 pm

Lucy pulled her sleeve up and showed her mark. "Because, he would do anything to hurt me, you, or anyone you cared about. Besides, I'm also with the order... could you kill me if he told you to?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Jared went quiet, He understood her reasons but the thought of watching as the war went on without him tore him apart, and there was no way he would ever join he order. Something about the Order and the Ministry felt off, as if they were lying about everything all these years.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:58 pm

Lucy sighed and shook her head. "I'm sorry I brought that up, I probably shouldn't have." She said quietly and played with his fingers. It was his choice, but she didn't want him getting hurt, he was already in trouble if the dark lord found out she was dating him.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:54 pm

Jared shook his head, "No, it's alright", kissing her gently. He stood up and offered his hand for her to take. "May I have this dance", Jared asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Lucy giggled and took his hand. "Yes, you may." She said smiling up at him.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:04 pm

Enjoying her smile, he positioned himself so that he was standing face to face with her. Dancing wasn't something he was an expert at- especially without music- but he could manage if it meant having a good time. Jared put a hand around Lu's waist, and held her hand in the other, slowly starting to dance.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Lucy put her head on his shoulder and danced slowly, smiling a large happy grin. She knew Jared didn't like to dance much, but she enjoyed him dancing with her.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Jared smiled, “Now, I must say Lu, You’re a great dancer”, He complemented before kissing her cheek gently. Jared dipped her slowly and then brought her back up, continuing theIR dance without music; which was quite amusing to Jared.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Lucy blushed and giggled when he dipped her. "You haven't even seen dancing yet." She said with a flirty wink and kissed his lips lightly. She hummed lightly to a song she wrote right after she found out she loved Jared. She called it "But I Do Love You" she wouldn't allow him to hear it yet, but she would hum it every so often when she was happy.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:38 pm

Jared smirked, looking into her eyes as he listened to her humming; the tune was perfect for their dance. “You rote another song?”, He asked with curiosity, remembering the last time he had seen her, Lucy had spoke of righting her own songs.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Lucy smiled up at him and nodded. "Yeah, I've written two... in the past week." She said smiling and blushed lightly wishing, yet knowing she loved it, she hadn't written the song she had earlier that day.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:42 pm

It went quiet for a moment. Jared began thinking about all the times he had verbally abused her with his friends and wished he could take it back. He didn't tell her this, because he knew what her response would be, and the matter would be ignored. With out a word, Jared kissed Lucy on the lips, intertwining his fingers in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:50 pm

Lucy kissed Jared back and wrapped her arms around his neck, wondering where the kiss was but she wasn't going to complain. She loved how when Jared kissed her, it felt like her body just warmed up and tingled everywhere.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:33 pm

Jared walked forward a few steps, until Lucy's back was against the brick wall behind her.
"I love you", He whispered. He couldn't recognize his voice as he spoke, Jared was wondering if he should have admitted this as he kissed Lucy gently on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:53 pm

Lucy giggled and kissed Jared's cheek. "I love you too." She said to him honestly, glad that he felt the same way she did. She looked into his dark eyes and blushed more, but was looking at him like he had just given her the world... which in a way he did. Jared had become her world, and she wasn't going to let anyone take him from her.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:58 pm

Jared smiled. He suddenly remembered something and checked his watch. "I have to go, Lu”,He said with an apologetic look. "Josh and Pansy are waiting for me to show up", he explained.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:01 am

Lu looked at Jared and tried to hide the fact that she was sad. It seemed that every time that they were together any more he needed to leave for something. She held in a sigh and put on a smile and nodded. "Alright, I guess I'll see you later..." She said and kissed his cheek then moved away from him and walked back towards the swing she was on just minutes prior.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:08 am

Jared felt guilty as he watched Lucy sit back down on the swing. Did it really matter that much that he meet up with his friends? Wouldn't they understand? Jared nodded to himself, and walked over to the swings. "Nope, i don’t think so", He said, picking Lucy up, kissing her quickly. "Your more important", He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:36 am

Lucy shrieked when Jared suddenly picked her up then kissed her. She giggled into the kiss and quickly returned it. "Really? I mean if you don't want to you can go with your friends." She said, not wanting him to think she wanted him only for herself.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:52 am

"Really. Besides, I've been drunk too many times this week as it is, and i know alcohol is the only thing my friends have in mind", Jared laughed. He opened the gate to the rose garden and headed for the castle still carrying Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:58 am

Lucy giggled and held onto Jared, letting him carry her up to the castle. "You know you don't have to carry me right? I'm probably heavy." She said laughing a little and played with his hair and traced his face lightly. Taking in his facial features, smiling all the more knowing she was lucky to have him care enough, love her, and actually show it.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:16 am

Jared smirked, "Well if you want to walk, then fine", He joked childishly, fallowed by a Pout.
"And actually, your not heavy at all". Jared stopped walking for a moment and pretended to drop her, letting go so that she fell a few inches, only to catch her again to give her a scare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should've known you'd bring me heartache   

Back to top Go down

Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next