Susan Green

Gerard Green

Ginny Weasly

Jenna Danvers

Harry Potter

Marie Woods

Draco Malfoy

Share | 

I'm starting to lose my sense of wonder! (Daniel)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Susan Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: I'm starting to lose my sense of wonder! (Daniel)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:06 am

Susan sat in the Gryffindor Common doing her homework and sighed. "I need a break and I need to get away."Susan thought to herself. As she put her stuff back in her book bag she ran up to the girls dorm and dropped it on her bed and headed towards the lake. As she walked through the castle she finally reached the entrance hall and pushed open the doors and smiled as the wind rustled through her hair. As she made her way to the lake she seen no one was sown there and smiled. "Good now I can sit there and think!"Susan thought to herself as she reached the lake. As she took a seat under her favorite willow tree her sapphire blue eyes looked at the lake and smiled as it started calming her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to lose my sense of wonder! (Daniel)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:16 am

Daniel was down at the Black Lake, just laying down on the grass listening to music through his earphone which was playing from his magical mp3 player that he got from the shop at the Diagon Alley which sold a lot of muggle device but changed it a bit to make it seem magical. He finished listening to his music and got onto his feet; his rppling muscular body showing as he pulled on his teal plaid shirt then rolled his sleeves up unaware that there was a girl sitting nearby that could be watching him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to lose my sense of wonder! (Daniel)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:31 am

As Susan remained under the tree pretending not see the boy with rippling muscle Susan couldn't help not to look at. "Oh god he's hot!" Susan thought to herself looking at him at the corner of her sapphire blue eyes. As she looked at the lake she smiled knowing the boy would come over soon to talk to her for she could see the future. As the wind rustled through her long curly blond hair she remained looking at the lake pretending that she was the only one out by it. "Oh crap, I have nothing to pretend to do!"she cursed to herself as she waved her wand she muttered. "Accio book!"Susan thought to herself as her book came towards her and into her hand. As she opened it she started reading where she left off in her Hogwarts the History book she gotten from the library.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to lose my sense of wonder! (Daniel)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:42 am

Daniel buttoned up his shirt as he pulled his bag over his shoulder, walking back to school and underneath the tree. He looked up and saw a girl reading a book called 'Hogwart: A History'; he smiled at her and nodded politely at her with a sexy wink; his lips curving into a crooked smile as he pretended to shoot her with a fake gun with his finger and thumb, his lavender eyes sparkling when he saw her. "Hey, looking good" he teased her for a bit then started to walk off with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to lose my sense of wonder! (Daniel)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:54 am

Susan giggled when he pretended to shoot her with a fake gun. "Oh no, you got me!"said Susan playfully as she seen him walking off. As she frowned as he started walking off she quickly replaced it with a laugh as he told her she was looking good. "Right back at you sexy."said Susan as she gave him a sexy warm smile and winked at him as her sapphire blue eyes sparkled happily at him she laughed and went back to reading her book. Susan had a feeling he would come back and sit beside her for Susan was rarely wrong about her gut feelings. As she went back to pretending to read her book she couldn't help not to stare at him from the side of her book where he couldn't see her sapphire eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to lose my sense of wonder! (Daniel)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:58 am

Daniel paused, surprised that she had not chased after him; most girls did that to him after he had turned them on. He didn't go out with any of them because they all just wanted to get into his pant although he had let some of them get into it; turning back he looked at Susan Green, she was different then all the other girls so he walked over to her and sat down, putting his book down to relax and sholdered off his bag. "I'm Daniel" he told her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to lose my sense of wonder! (Daniel)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:10 am

Susan looked up from her book as he sat down her. As she book marked her place she set her book beside her and gave him a warm smile. "Hello Daniel nice to meet you, I'm Susan Green."said Susan calmly as her sapphire blue eyes sparkled at him. Susan was surprise he hasn't looked into her eyes for her eyes was the one thing that guys loved about her for they remind guys of looking into the ocean. As she titled her head to look at him she realized he was different from all the other guys and smiled. As she seen his bag full of books she shook her head. "Isn't that heavy?"Susan asked as she pointed to his book bag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to lose my sense of wonder! (Daniel)   Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:06 am

"Nice to meet you" said Daniel; his voice so calm and velvet as he looked into her eyes and sawthem sparkled at him. He couldn't help but drop his jaws at her with a blank and tortured expression on his face of course he wasn't tortured at all it was just because she was so beautiful and so different then he smiled weakly at her as he continued to look into her eyes. "Your eyes is like the ocean, i am lost at sea" he told her randomly as he tried to stroke her arm lightly but he managed to keep his hand to himself then when she poitned to his book bag he followed her finger and looked at his bag then back at her; shaking his head at her. "Nah why do you think that" he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to lose my sense of wonder! (Daniel)   Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:25 am

As her Sapphire eyes looked into his lavender ones she couldn't look away for his eyes were the most beautiful eyes she ever seen besides her own eyes. As he told her her eyes were like the ocean and he lost at sea she blushed. Alot of guys complimented her on her eyes but she never gotten anything like that. "Thanks your eyes are like a field of lavenders I stuck in awe."said Susan softly her voice soft and sweet. As he asked her why she thought his book bag was heavy she shrugged. "I don't don't it looks like you have alot of books in there and it looks heavy."said Susan blushing knowing it sounded stupid to bring how heavy his book bag looked when he looked plenty able to carry it by looking at his muscular figure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to lose my sense of wonder! (Daniel)   Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:32 am

Daniel smiled at her and laughed softly then she said that his bag looked heavy but to him it was nothing. It wasn't that heavy at all, it looked fine to him but that was only because he had strong muscle to cary it so everything was just light for him; he could even carry her up without any hesistation. "Thanks" he looked at her, his voice so soft and velvet as he looked into her sapphire blue eyes and looked down at the ground as he duged his nail into the dirt. Then looked back up at her, trying to keep controversal with her; there was one thing he wanted to know about her and was so desperatelly wanted to know more about her. "So tell me about you" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susan Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to lose my sense of wonder! (Daniel)   Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:53 am

"Ok, where shall I begin!"said Susan laughing as her sapphire eyes sparkled with happiness. "Well, I have five brothers and sisters two brother and three sisters so in total there six of us in all."said Susan calmly. "I have the ability to see the future and I'm a Gryffindor sixth year as you can probably tell."said Susan laughing. "Seeing how I told alittle about myself, tell me about you."said Susan as she gave him a warm smile. "I also have a very dark secret if I tell you, promise me you won't judge me!"said Susan calmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to lose my sense of wonder! (Daniel)   

Back to top Go down

I'm starting to lose my sense of wonder! (Daniel)
Page 1 of 1