Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Desirae McKeon

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:22 am

Deisrae quickly apparated them to her house and walked in quietly and noticed her parents in the dining room. "Mum, Dad, me and Lu are gonna spend the night. Something... happened at school." She said quietly and looked at Lucy then ran up to her bedroom.

School Card
Side?: Neutral
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:27 am

Lucy waved slightly at Mr. and Mrs. McKeon. "Hey Mumma M, Daddy M." She said trying to hide the fact she was recently crying from the two people who were just like an extra set of parents who didn't force her to do anything. She followed Desirae up to her bedroom and sighed. "Thanks Dezz, for everything. I think I'm just gonna go to bed." She said quietly and walked over to Desirae's bed and crawled in. Sure it seemed weird that two teen girls were going to share a bed, but neither Desirae nor Lucy cared because they were close friends, practically sisters. Within minutes Lucy was asleep, but it was a restless sleep and she looked like she was almost in pain.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:32 am

Desirae sat on the edge of her bed and watched Lucy, she needed to think of a way to tell her parents she was pregnant with Gerard's baby, and she also needed to think on if she was mad at him or not for what happened with Lucy. She knew she wouldn't be really mad until she heard his half of the story. 'Still, he could have told Susan that she was wrong about Lucy. He doesn't seem to take her side, even when Susan is the wrong one.' she thought to herself and sighed. "I'll always be here Lulu, I promise." She said quietly and turned out the light in her bedroom and decided to sit in the back yard on the swing so she could think more clearly.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:06 am

Gerard apperated to Desirae house and walked up to the front door and knocked on it and rang the doorbell. As she waited fro someone to answer it he paced back and forth running his hands through his hair cursing at himself under his breath for getting in a fight with Desirae. He knew he shouldn't had taken Susan side but Lucy was always mean to her when they gotten into a fight no matter how hard Gerard tried to control fighting he some how made it worse. As her parents answered the door he gave them a warm smile. "Hello Mr and Mrs. McKeonis Desirae here I really need to talk to her please?"Gerard asked them politely. He hope her parents would let him talk to her that way they could solve this fight they had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:13 am

Desirae's parents let Gerard in and walked him to the back yard. "She's on the swing." her mother said and walked inside.

Desirae saw Gerard and mentally sighed.
"I'm not sorry for flipping out on Susan, and I'm not sorry for bringing her here. You shouldn't always take Susan's side, she's not always right. Susan had no right to say those things to Lucy when they aren't true."

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:27 am

"But you had no right to tell Susan to fuck off, you know she didn't mean those things just like Lucy didn't mean those things either."said Gerard calmly. "As for taking sides I didn't take anyone side I was trying to calm the fight down when Susan had a vision and I was trying to find out what it was like a caring brother would!"said Gerard calmly. "There both my sister and I care for them both deeply and there nothing in this entire world I wouldn't do for them!"said Gerard softly. "As of being pissed off at me for 'taking' Susan's side go ahead be as pissed off as you possibly can but I was trying to break up the fight."said Gerard sighing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:11 am

Desirae shook her head and looked at Gerard. "She called Lucy a whore! I don't care if it was Susan or not, no one is going to call my best friend a whore! You did nothing to stop either of them from saying any of those things they said to each other." Desirae looked down and bit her lip. "I really do think Lucy meant those things Ger, she seemed so mad... she told me she gets sick of Susan flirting with her boyfriends, and the only reason she got beat by Darren was because she didn't have her wand and she was buzzed. She couldn't defend herself this time."

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:23 pm

"Ok, if your going to harp on me about things they said before I even gotten there go ahead!"said Gerard angrily. "As for not stopping them from saying the things to each other do you think they would listen to me just because I'm there big brother?"Gerard asked coldly laughing. "As for Susan flirting with her boyfriends I can't say that she doesn't, but Lucy needs to learn not to be so jealous for Susan she been jealous of Susan since they were little!"said Gerard. "If you don't want to talk to me ever again I understand that but don't harp on me when I didn't do a damn thing wrong to you!"said Gerard angrily. "You know what, I'm done with this and through with this I'm leaving."said Gerard as he walked away. "Forgive me Mr and Mrs. McKeon but I must go and thankyou for your time."said Gerard as he headed towards the door and shut it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:38 pm

Desirae held her stomach and started to cry as she watched him walk away. She ran inside and told her parents she was having Gerard's baby. She walked towards the forest and climbed large tree that was easy to climb. She flicked her wand and thought 'Accio paper and quill' and waited for it to come soaring at her. She wrote a note to Gerard and gave it to her owl that was sitting close to her. The note said, "Since your through with this, you won't have anything to do with the baby."

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:57 pm

As an owl flew into his window and landed on his desk he knew it was Desirae owl and her writing. As he got up from his bed he walked over towards her owl and petted and and then took the note and read it and wrote back under it in his neat elegant writing. "I'm through with all this fighting! But if you don't want me to have anything to do with our baby fine have it your way I'm really done and through with it then!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Desirae read the note and wrote back on it with her neat writing. "Fine, it's not our baby anymore, it's my baby." A single tear fell onto the note as she sent it back to Gerard and watched the crescent moon that was high in the sky.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:07 pm

As the owl flew intp his window he read it and sighed. "Fine, have it your way and I'm sure your be able to take care of him alone without my help after your not made of glass and you can take care of yourself!" Gerard wrote back in his neat and elegant writing and sent it back to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Desirae read it and let the tears fall freely. The covered the page and she wrote. "Fine" with blurry eyes and sent it back to Gerard.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:23 pm

As Desirae's owl flew into his window and landed on his desk and dropped the letter he read it and wrote back in his neat elegant writing. " I wish you the best of luck!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Desirae read it and cried. "I wish you were with me." She said quietly and sobbed on her perch in the tree.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:08 pm

Gerard sat at his desk and ran his hand through his hair. He felt Desirae emotions and apperated back to her house. As she appeared beside her he kissed her neck and hugged her. "Desirae we need each other, now more then ever!"said Gerard calmly. "Even if you don't want me around, I will always be by your side."said Gerard calmly. "Your right about me not handling the fight between Lucy and Susan I should have told Susan she was wrong for calling Lucy a whore when she isn't."said Gerard calmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:42 pm

Desirae cried and hugged him back. "I want you around, I need you around. I just don't want Lucy to do a repeat of last year. She is my best friend." she said in between sobs.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:24 pm

"Neither do I love, but I don't think she talking to me and I don't think she will ever talk to me again!"said Gerard sighing as he held her. "I just hope Lucy and Susan will solve this problem out this is the first time I actually remember them getting in a fight like this!"said Gerard calmly. "I didn't help matters either I just made it worse."said Gerard sighing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Desirae didn't want to get into another fight and just shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, she didn't talk much. She's kinda just, empty." She said sadly and laid her head on Gerard's shoulder.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Gerard sighed as she told him Lucy just kinda empty he felt like he was some of the cause of it. "I wish there is more that I can do then say sorry to her!"said Gerard knowing sorry doesn't always cure the pain. Gerard hated when his sisters were mad at him or not talking to him for he usually always gotten along with his sisters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:42 pm

Desirae shrugged and thought. "Maybe you could try and talk to her, and Susan, separate. Then find out what happened." She said and shrugged. "I mean, I know Lucy got beat again... but I know that she's going to take care of it."

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:55 pm

Gerard nodded. "Yeah your right, maybe I should try that thanks for the advice love!"said Gerard as he gave her a war smile and a kiss on the forehead. As she said Lucy going to take care of it he nodded. "Oh yeah, I have no doubt in my mind she will take care of it!"said Gerard knowing how Lucy was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Desirae giggled and smiled. "No problem, besides I know Lucy a lot better than people think." She said laughing. "She tells me everything, sometimes even before she tells Susan. I tell her everything too."

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Gerard nodded. "You know, I don't even think she tells Susan all her deepest darkest secrets to tell you the truth."said Gerard calmly. "I know there twins and stuff but I don't think they tell each other everything like you and Lucy do!"said Gerard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Desirae nodded and shrugged. "She doesn't, she said that she can't tell Susan everything. She said Susan, well she didn't use the term control freak, but she did say that Susan tries to take matters into her own hands and tries to fix everything by herself. Lu said she just wants to take care of herself, and not have Susan breathing down her back." Desirae looked over towards where her bedroom window would be and sighed. "Lu know's that she could tell me anything and I'd never judge her or treat her different. I know I could do the same with her. I don't think she feels that way with Susan."

PostSubject: Re: ~Just breathe~   

Back to top Go down

~Just breathe~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next