Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Desirae McKeon

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:51 pm

Desirae finished making her pancakes and sat down across from Gerard. She smiled at him and took her fork and cut off a piece and ate it. She looked at Gerard and waited for him to take a bite. "Eat up." She said with a little laugh.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:59 pm

Gerard nodded and took his fork and took a bite of his pancakes. "Mmm... love this are so good!"said Gerard after he swallowed. "I wait until we start a family!"Gerard thought to himself as he gave Desirae a warm smile and took another bite of his pancakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:15 am

"Thanks Ger, I'm glad you like them." She said smiling and took a bit of her own.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:07 pm

" Why wouldn't I love, I love everything about you why wouldn't I love your cooking?"Gerard asked her with a warm smile and whipped his mouth and kissed her on the lips. "How about we go do something and get out the house for alittle bit whatever you want to do my love we'll do!"said Gerard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:55 pm

Desirae giggled and kissed him back slowly trying to tease him. "I want you to surprise me. How's that sound?" she asked him with a flirty smile and finished her pancakes.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Gerard nodded and smiled as she said she wanted him to surprise her. "Sounds like a deal to me love!"said Gerard as he started to think what he could do to surprise her. As he was eating his pancakes thinking what he could do for Desirae he smiled when he thought about taking her to Paris and eating at a romantic place there he smiled and finished his pancakes. "I'll be back in a couple of minutes love, I have to take care of something I promise I'll be back just make sure you pack a set of clothes and you wear something really nice dress love, that's all I'm saying!"said Gerard as he kissed her again and apperated to Paris to make dinner reservations for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:55 pm

Desirae giggled and went upstairs to her bedroom to change. She spent at least twenty minutes trying to find the perfect outfit and finally got a shower, did her hair, makeup and finally got dressed and grabbed a purse.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:30 am

Gerard apperated back to his house to get ready, after fifteen minutes he was finally ready and dressed nicely for his romantic date with Desirae. As he apperated back to Desirae's house he smiled. "Desirae love baby, I'm back!"said Gerard waiting for her to walk downstairs. As he sat on her couch in her living room he waited patiently for her to come.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Desirae took a deep breath when Gerard said he was there. She smiled, having a feeling in her stomach that tonight would be one of the best nights of her life, and walked down the stairs gracefully. She smiled at Gerard when she finally got down the stairs and twirled around. "How do I look?" She asked him smiling, knowing he loved the dress she was in ever since she got it.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:26 pm

As she finally reached the bottom of the stairs and twirled around and asked how she looked. "You look like a beautiful angel sent from heaven Desirey love."said Gerard as he kissed her gently on the lips. "So ready for your surprise?"Gerard as he broke away from the kiss and gave her a warm smile. As he waited for her to say yes he wrapped his arms around her waist ready to cover her eyes and apperate to Paris for a romantic dinner and to propose to her under the Eiffel Tower. As he felt the ring box brush against his leg he smiled at the thought of tonight and had a feeling she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:33 pm

Desirae giggled and kissed him back. "Thank you Ger, and yes I'm ready." She said smiling and felt the butterflies flutter in her stomach as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She couldn't wait for their date to begin, they have never been on a real date but she knew that she loved him and that hopefully there would be time for more later on.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:38 pm

"Ok here we go, just hang on to me and trust me."said Gerard as he covered her eyes and apperated the both of them to Paris to there table. Gerard already paid for the special place and he knew the people who owned it so they told him he could just come with his girlfriend and enjoy so he did. "Surprise love!"Gerard whispered in her ear as he took his hands from her eyes. There in front of her was a candle light dinner with the perfect view of the Eiffel Tower in front of them. "Desirey love!"said Gerard as he pulled out the chair for

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Desirae looked around, mouth agape and then jumped into Gerard's arms. "You brought me to Paris? Oh Ger, I love you so much." She said smiling and kissed him then sat in the seat he pulled out for her. Desirae's mother was a full veela and from Paris which made Desirae even more excited. She was only there once before but she was too young to remember anything.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:58 pm

"Yes I brought you to Paris Desirey love, one because I love you so much and two it's one of the most romantic cities there is!"said Gerard as he sat down across from her and locked hands with her. "Oh there's more, you just have to wait and see!"said Gerard as she gave her a warm smile and a wink. Gerard was planning on to proposing after dinner and going on a romantic walk around Paris just the two of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Desirae giggled and smiled at him. "I love you so much Ger, you are completely perfect in my eyes." She said with an honest smile. Her eye's glowed in the light of the dim lit candle between them, making her eyes even brighter. She couldn't help but feel that something big was going to happen tonight. She knew she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Gerard and the babies they have in the future.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:40 pm

"I love you to Desirey, your more then perfect to me your a angel sent from heaven!"said Gerard as he gave her warm smile and a soft gentle kiss on the lips. As his brown eyes looked into her chocolate brown ones he got lost in them until the waiter asked them what they wanted in french. "I want a coke with one of one of the best pasta's you have here!"said Gerard in french. "What do you want Desirey love?"Gerard asked her with a warm smile. Gerard planned to propose to her after they ate but he didn't want to rush her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:07 pm

Desirae noticed the waiter staring at her with a look she could tell was full of lust and sighed inwardly. "Je voudrais Blanquette de veau et de l'eau." She said calmly and smiled at Gerard, gently taking his hand showing the waiter she was taken.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:25 am

Gerard gave the waiter a look that could kill, as the waiter gulped and took there orders he left quickly without looking at them. "What a idiot looking at you when he knows I'm with you!"said Gerard angrily. Gerard didn't want to get mad tonight she he closed his eyes and opened them to calm himself down. As he locked his hands in her he looked into her beautiful eyes as they sparkled at him and gave her a happy smile. "I love you Desirey your perfect to me in every way."said Gerard softly as he kissed her softly and gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:01 pm

Desirae smiled and kissed him back just as softly. "I love you, and only you. No one could ever change my mind." She said told him and softly rested her hand against his cheek and her forehead against his.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:05 am

"I love you to desirey, and nothing in the whole wide world is ever going to change the way I feel about you!"said Gerard as he gave her a soft warm smile. As there food came out he smiled. "Enjoy your meal Desirey love, for after this it will be a night you will never forget I promise!"said Gerard softly. As the ring box brushed against his leg he smiled excited about tonight for he couldn't wait until Desirae said yes to be his wife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:09 pm

Desirae giggled and started to eat. She cut a piece and tasted it, it was one of the best things she had ever tasted. "Yum, this is really delicious." She said with a little laugh and ate it all quickly, full for now but she knew she'd be hungry later since the baby.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:40 am

Gerard laughed when she said it was good and noticed she ate it all
quickly but she didn't make a mess of herself which is what he loved at
her. Gerard knew she would be hungry later which he didn't mind at all
seeing how she was having his baby. As the waiter took there plates
Gerard nodded and said thanks in french. "Desirey, I hope this is a
night you will never forget because I know I won't."
said Gerard as he
got out of his chair and walked over towards her and grabbed her hand
and smiled. "Desirey, I loved you since my first year but I never
realized it until my fifth year but I didn't have the guts to tell you,
as the years passed I noticed how beautiful and sweet and caring you
were and I fall madly in love with you, what happened that night after
the party at Club Wizo I don't regret that because I knew I loved you
and I always will. I wouldn't mind seeing our baby born or spending
the rest of my life with you and having more babies, so will you Desirae Ruth Mckeon marry me?"
Geard asked as he got the box out and got on one knee and opened the box and showed her the ring with her favorite stone which was a blue diamond.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:29 pm

Desirae gasped and looked at the ring then at Gerard, tears gleamed in her eyes. She kneeled in front of Gerard and kised him slowly. "Yes, of course I will." She said smiling at him, looking into his brown eyes. The love in her eyes was showing making her own brown eyes bright and happy. She knew she'd never forget this as long as she lived. She looked at the ring ang giggled. "So, you going to put the ring on my finger or do I have too?" She asked him jokingly and kissed him again.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:24 am

Gerard laughed. [color=limegreen]"Oops, I'll put it on love!"said Gerard as he got it out of the box and put it on her finger. "It's looks beautiful you love, just like I knew it would!"[color]said Gerard as he kissed her back lightly on the lips. "What do you want to do now love? We can go around a beautiful park here or we can go back to the hotel I booked here and enjoy each other company more."said Gerard as he gave her a warm smile and wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:26 pm

Desirae giggled and playfully pushed his shoulder. "I'd like to go for a walk around the park, then maybe if you're good we can go to the hotel and... you can get your more company." She smiled at him and gave him a playfull wink.

PostSubject: Re: !•♥Home Alone♥•!   

Back to top Go down

!•♥Home Alone♥•!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next