Susan Green

Gerard Green

Ginny Weasly

Jenna Danvers

Harry Potter

Marie Woods

Draco Malfoy

Share | 

Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gerard Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:43 am

Gerard smiled when he heard her moan when he kissed her neck. Gerard loved when she moaned or when she moaned his name. As she said she loved him way way more he shook his head. "No Desirey love, I love you more then anything in this world!"said Gerard as he started kissing down her neck. Gerard smiled as she acting like she didn't do nothing wrong. As he started playing her little game he started trailing kisses down her neck and started sucking on it playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:49 am

Desirae moaned again when he sucked on her neck. 'Wow, he found my week spot real quick' she thought and mentally rolled her eyes. 'Fine, we'll play that game.' She thought and smirked. She rocked her hips against his and could already feel the buldge in his pants and mentally smirked. She brought his lips to hers and kissed him, while she ran her hands down his side to his hips and playfully rubbed her hand against the large buldge in his pants.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:00 am

As she started kissing him he smiled and kissed her passionately on the lips. As she rocked her hips against his he moaned in the kiss and kissedd her with passion. As her hand ran down his side and playfully rubbed the large buldge in his pants the set him on fire. As he moaned her moaned he kissed her with fiery passion as he ran her hands down her shirt and found her breast and squeezed it playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:09 am

Desirae moaned loudly when he squeezed her breasts. She unzippered his pants and gently played with the buldge and smirked when it became harder as she played with it. She didn't know if he was in any pain so she stopped playing with it and ran her hands up his chest feeling his muscles. "It's the weekend, we don't have any classes and we can go somewhere... more private if you want." She whisphered in his ear and gently sucked on his earlobe.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:14 am

Gerard moaned loudly as she started playing with it making it more harder. As she ran her hands back up to his chest he frowned for he was enjoying every moment of this. As she told him it was the weekend and they could go somewhere more private he gave her a warm sexy smile. "I like that love."said Gerard moaning as she sucked his earlobe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:21 am

She smirked and kissed him right beside his ear. "We can go to my house, my parents are in India vising my dad's friend and my brothers left when my parents got pregnant again. Julz is here and you know she hates coming home. So we'd have the whole place to ourselves."

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:30 am

Gerard smiled when she told him they could go to her house for it was empty and they would be home alone by themselves. "I like the sound of this, Desirey love lets go then!"said Gerard as she kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:44 am

Desirae giggled and gently pushed his head from her neck. "Okay, calm down. You can't exactly carry me and suck my neck the whole way down to Hogsmeade so we can apparate." She said laughing.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Gerard pouted playfully as she gently pushed his head away from her neck. "Yeah your right love."said Gerard as he gave her a warm smile and laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:34 pm

Desirae shook her head and laughed. "Okay, so can you put me down?" She asked and kissed his lips lightly. "I'm sure I'm not that easy to carry the whole way down to Hogsmeade."

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:42 pm

"Alright I will love just one last kiss."said Gerard as he gave her a warm smile and kissed her back. As she pulled away he set her down on her feet. "Are you ready love?"he asked her with a warm smile. "As of carrying you all the way down to Hogsmeade I doubt that maybe half!"said Gerard laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:59 pm

Desirae kissed him back and giggled. "Yeah, I'm ready. Let's go." She said smiling and pulled him towards Hogsmeade so they could apparate to her house.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:59 pm

As she started pulling him towards Hogsmeade he smiled and grabbed her hand and locked hands with her and walked the rest of the way to Hogsmeade which wasn't that far. As they reached Hogsmeade Gerard gave her a warm smile. "Ready when you are love."said Gerard as she gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:14 pm

Desirae smirked and kissed Gerard and apparated them to her manor on the outskirts of Ireland. She smiled and lead him up to her bedroom and giggled all the way.

(OOC: Want me to make the post at her place?)

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:47 pm

((Ooc: Yeah go ahead))

Gerard smiled as they appeared at her house and she started leading him upstairs to his room. "Oh I like the look of this, taking me to your room very sexy!"said Gerard smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   

Back to top Go down

Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2