Susan Green

Gerard Green

Ginny Weasly

Jenna Danvers

Harry Potter

Marie Woods

Draco Malfoy

Share | 

Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gerard Green

School Card
Side?: Light
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:43 pm

Gerard walked out to the lake with Desirea by his side. He was planning on telling her how he felt about her that was one of the reason he asked her if he wanted to go on a walk with him. As he started to get nervous and his hands started to sweat he looked at the ground as he walked. "Oh god, she will know something is up she knows me to well we been best friends since out first year!"Gerard thought to himself. As they started walking around the lake he grabbed Desirea's arm getnly and made her look at him. "Desirey, there's something I wanted to say to you since I met you I just been stubborn to tell you."said Gerard slowly.

((Ooc: this is after the party at Wizo ok? Wink))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:27 pm

Desirae could tell that Gerard was nervous. She looked at him and wondered what he would be so nervous about. Desirae felt him gently grab her arm and say he wanted to tell her something. "What is it?" She asked him and looked into his gorgeous brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 pm

Gerard swallowed hard as his sparkling brown eyes looked into hers. "I know this might sound really crazy but I'm going to say it anyway."said Gerard slowly. "Desirey I liked you ever since I met you on the train, but as the years passed my passion for you became deeper and I think I'm falling in love with you Desirey so will you be my girlfriend?"Gerard asked her as his boys eyes sparkled. "I'll understand if you don't want to or if you don't have feelings for me, I just had to tell you!"said Gerard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:06 am

Desirae listened to Gerard, she almost didn't believe it but the look in his eyes told her that he was telling the truth. Desirae smiled and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Ger, I've liked you since the moment I saw you. I'd love to be your girlfriend." She said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:27 pm

Gerard smiled when she told him she would be his girlfriend. Surprise that she kissed him he kissed her back and pulled away and gave her a warm smile. "Wow, I didn't know you liked me since our first year!"said Gerard smiling. As her arms were still wrapped around his neck he twirled her her round happily. As he set her down he looked into her beautiful eyes he loved so much over the years. As he leaned in he kissed her passionately on the lips. "God I wanted to do that since our first year!"Gerard thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:28 pm

Desirae giggled when he twirled her around and kissed him back. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." She said with a smile and put her forehead on his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:49 am

Gerard chuckled and then gave her a warm smile. "Me to Desirey, I been dreaming of this day ever since I met you in our first year when you asked if you could sit with me!"said Gerard with a warm smile. "I know it's alittle to early to say this but I love you Desirey,I always have and I always will."said Gerard as he kissed her softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:33 am

Desirae practically melted into the kiss. "I love you too Gerard." She said smiling and knew she'd definitely have to tell him now. She took a deep breathe and looked into his eyes. "Ger, I... I need to tell you something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Gerard looked at her with worry in his eyes. "Desirey love, what's wrong?"Gerard asked her as he stroked her cheek. "Desirey, don't worry whatever it is I will never leave your side I promise!"said Gerard reading her feelings and emotions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:36 pm

Desirae took a deep breath and thought of the right words. "Ger, remember how we got completely drunk at Club Wizo?" she asked and took another deep breath. "I woke up with you, in your bed... I'm pergnant Ger... it's yours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:36 pm

Desirae took a deep breath and thought of the right words. "Ger, remember how we got completely drunk at Club Wizo?" she asked and took another deep breath. "I woke up with you, in your bed... I'm pergnant Ger... it's yours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerard Green

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Gerard swallowed hard when she told him she was pregnant and it was his. "Oh wow, this is shocking!"said Gerard calmly. "I will never leave your side Desirey, for your holding my child and I love you to much to leave you!"said Gerard as he kissed her softly on the lips and pulled back. "I can't believe were having a baby!"said Gerard as he gave her a warm smile. Gerard knew it was a bit early for them to have one but they were both at age to have one. "The next step I have to do is marry her but that won't be until after school!"said Gerard to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Desirae was so worried that Ger was going to hate her and leave her that she didn't even know she was holding her breath. She smiled and kissed him back. "I love you too, I'll never cheat and I'll never leave you. I promise." She said smiling and wrapped her arms around his neck.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:00 pm

Gerard wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her a warm smile. "I promise the same thing love, I would never want to hurt you!"said Gerard as he gently laid his head on hers that was on his chest. "You know, this might be bad to say but I'm glad for what happened that night at Wizo for I wouldn't have a beautiful girl in my arms that holding my child."said Gerard as he gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Desirae giggled and wrapped her own arms around his waist. She suddenly remembered something and went a little pale. "I just remember my mum's pregnant too, with my dad's kid..." She said and put her head back on his chest. "She's going to kill me, and my dad's gonna kill you." She said and held on tighter to Gerard. "Oh, and whatever I say when I give birth to this baby, don't take it personally. When I was born my mum told my dad he was never touching her again, when my sister was born she threatened to... cut something off, and when my two older brothers where born my mum punced my dad."

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:50 pm

"I don't care what they do to me, I will never leave you no matter what happened to me!"said Gerard smiling. As she said whatever she said she told him not to believe it. "Ok love love I remember that!"said Gerard laughing as he kissed her forehead."No matter what you say I will still love you!"said Gerard as she gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Desirae smiled and giggled. "Good, because I love you soo much." She said and kissed his cheek. "I've loved you so long, I don't think I could take you leaving me."

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Gerard nodded and gave her a warm smile. "Don't worry Desirey love, I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere!"said Gerard as he kissed her softly on the lips. "I love you to Desirey, you have no idea how much I love you... well maybe you do seeing how we had sex."said Gerard laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:29 pm

Desirae smiled and shrugged slightly. "Well, we were both drunk... so you'll have to show me someother time." She said with a little wink and ran to the waters edge and spalashed some water at him.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:44 pm

"Ok, I'll show you some other time I promise!"said Gerard as he gave her a sexy warm smile. As she splashed him with some water he laughed and splashed her back and then gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Desirae stuck her tongue out at him and splashed him again before jumping into his arms and wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She kissed him deeply and giggled. "Love you." She said with a big grin and played with his hair.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:19 am

As Desirae jumped on him he didn't even fall but stood his ground and smiled. He loved when Desirae jumped on him and held on to him like that. "I love you to."said Gerard as he kissed her back passionately on the lips while holding her her waist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:22 am

Desirae kissed him back and pulled back slightly for air. "I love you more." she said playfully and unconscioulsy moved her hips against his.

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:29 am

Gerard smiled when she told him she loved him more. "No I love you more Desirae."said Gerard as he let out a small moan as her hips moved against his. "Stop that, you turn me on to easily!"said Gerard smiling as he kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desirae McKeon

School Card

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:33 am

Desirae moaned when he kissed her neck. "Impossible, I love you way way more." She teased. She smiled innocently and rocked her hips again. "Do what Ger?" She asked and acted like she wasn't doing anything.

PostSubject: Re: Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])   

Back to top Go down

Everytime* I* look* into* your* eyes* I* see* that* you* love* me* to! (Desirea [M])
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next